President takes Executive Action :-)

I heard he took a dump all by himself. You might want to start a thread about that and congratulate him.

Just cant stand anything nice being said about Americas president can you?

so he re-opended or refunded a base the service had left, so he went back on a Clinton base closure to buy some local votes, great!!!!!! unemployment heading south as we speak!!!

so, lets see, hes signed what, 6 exec. orders in the last week or so?

wheres all the outrage over the fascist president dictating over congresses head as there were for Bush? some of you here made that case, so?

speak up, now is the time.

Last edited:
I heard he took a dump all by himself. You might want to start a thread about that and congratulate him.

sooo predictale CG :lol: That goes for the rest of the resident Righties who jumped on this thread. You take the time to post but your post contains no relevance or substance. No doubt you'll prolly get 3+ pos-reps for it by the resident conservatives :clap2:

Last edited:
9% Unemployment and he's more into designating a DAMN Monument.

priorities folks..

I'm surprised he didn't want it named after him..

Last edited:
When i read how he was going to use executive whatevers to bypass congress because these things had to be done NOW....i was thinking it would be for something a little more meaningful. Wow, I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt...won't do that again! Lol!

Forum List

Back