Gun violence by the Tea Party

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Several prominent left wing posters on this board have stated in several threads that the tea Party has been involved in gun violence while defending the lies of the left.

I request links and evidence to support the claim.

Anyone wanna bet I get none that actually prove the claim?

Umm the Iraq war which most TP members supported is a bit of gun violence.
The invasion of Iraq was pretty much 100% supported by the right and yes it was supported by useless NEODEMS on the left, however not by even close to 100%.

The invasion of Iraq was pretty much 100% supported by the right and yes it was supported by useless NEODEMS on the left, however not by even close to 100%.

Fucking idiot.

Exactly what does that have to do with Claims that the Tea Party has Engaged in Gun Violence.

My god you are a fucking Clueless idiot.

Exactly what does that have to do with Claims that the Tea Party has Engaged in Gun Violence.

so if you do it by proxy you are not involved?

Just in case you didn't get the message - that is the dumbest statement I've seen on this message board today.

Thanks for the laugh...............however..............
headupyourbuttxo0.jpg

-

Just in case you didn't get the message - that is the dumbest statement I've seen on this message board today.

He also claimed that Mercury in shots caused autism, after being called on it he admitted he read all the threads that had numerous links to facts and reality where in no such claim was ever proven.

As flat out stupid is that statement is as a response to the OP's post, I have to point to the fact that the Tea Party is composed of a hell of a lot of Libertarians, none of which supported the Iraq war. Also, the Congressional vote to allow the invasion of Iraq had support from 82 Democratic representatives and a majority of Democratic Senators. Also it was NOT supported by 100% of Republicans with 'no' votes in both the House and Senate. So bottom line, you're wrong here...really, really, wrong.

lamest post in history. asswarp

As flat out stupid is that statement is as a response to the OP's post, I have to point to the fact that the Tea Party is composed of a hell of a lot of Libertarians, none of which supported the Iraq war. Also, the Congressional vote to allow the invasion of Iraq had support from 82 Democratic representatives and a majority of Democratic Senators. Also it was NOT supported by 100% of Republicans with 'no' votes in both the House and Senate. So bottom line, you're wrong here...really, really, wrong.

Not to mention the Tea party did not exist in 2001 when we went into Afghanistan nor in 2002 or 2003 when we went into Iraq. But hey those are minor facts that should not ruin a good lie by the left.

NOTICE no one wants to make a credible claim here? But they will state the lie in other threads then ignore the demands for proof in them.

Several prominent left wing posters on this board have stated in several threads that the tea Party has been involved in gun violence while defending the lies of the left.I request links and evidence to support the claim.

Can you provide links your claim? several posters in several threads should be easy to document. Lets argue the merits of their actual words.

Thanks.

What in the hell are you talking about. This Post was specifically about Tea Party members actually engaging in Gun Violence Here at home. You try and equate supporting a war with Committing Gun Violence.

Like I said, you are a fucking Idiot.

Several prominent left wing posters on this board have stated in several threads that the tea Party has been involved in gun violence while defending the lies of the left.I request links and evidence to support the claim.

Can you provide links your claim? several posters in several threads should be easy to document. Lets argue the merits of their actual words.

Thanks.

So it is your position that no such claims have been made? Please be specific. Or is this simply an attempt to deflect?

By the way what do YOU think of US's claim in this thread?

I have taken no position. I am simply asking the OP to elaborate on his claim.

Not going to oblige. If you really were doing anything other then deflecting you would tell us YOUR position on the Statement. You would also tell us your position on US's outlandish claims.

I am aware of threats of gun violence, such as signs, 2nd Amendment remedies, "Don't retreat - RELOAD!", but I don't recall any actual gun violence by the Tea Party to date.

Not going to oblige. If you really were doing anything other then deflecting you would tell us YOUR position on the Statement. You would also tell us your position on US's outlandish claims.

I don't see how I can respond to the claim if the OP does not elaborate. I have not seen several such comments on several threads. I am asking for the supporting evidence that this issue even exists in reality.

And......here is some help for you:

Grammar Mishaps: Then vs. Than

I don't see how I can respond to the claim if the OP does not elaborate. I have not seen several such comments on several threads. I am asking for the supporting evidence that this issue even exists in reality.

And......here is some help for you:

Grammar Mishaps: Then vs. Than

You do not need links to give us your opinion on the claim that the Tea Party has used gun violence. Nor do you need links to answer about the outlandish claim IN THIS THREAD by US.

I really don't care one whit what you believe but I want it on record for later.

Ironic you're accusing somebody else of deflection, when you're deflecting about your claim. You made a claim. Now you can either be a big boy, and back it up. Or look like a foolish liar.

Forum List

Back