President plans to unveil new 20% 'minimum tax' on 700 super-rich Americans that would levy ALL forms of income for families worth more than $100M

Biden spends 100 billion dollars more on domestic programs than he does on defense. we're gonna be in a heap of trouble in terms of national security
Yep imagine that, spending more on our people than our tanks and fighter jets. What a crazy concept.

800 billion on defense, waaaaaay more than any country ever and you want EVEN MORE???

U.S_-_China_-_Russia%2C_Military_Spending.svg

Last edited:
Payroll and other taxes are not relevant to a discussion of income taxes.

Median is 50%. 47% is 3 points less.

If you think that somehow scores you a win all I can say is, :auiqs.jpg: :saythat:

Other taxes don't count because you say so? Or there there some coherent argument you can make why we should not look at taxation burden beyond just technical "Federal Income" category?

You've also completely skipped my objection that you are improperly conflating NET ZERO with NEGATIVE contributions.

Last edited:
Yep imagine that, spending more on our people than our tanks and fighter jets. What a crazy concept.

800 billion on defense, more than any country ever and you want EVEN MORE???

yes i want more...i'm never satisfied...MOOOOOORE

FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE!

Don't know Biden joined usmessageboard :rolleyes: Unless I am misunderstanding something, I guess you mix up "earning" and "wealth."
you are correct, the Biden tax applies to households worth more than $100 million.
since these rich people have more means at their disposal to avoid taxes, the idea is to bring their tax burden more like the middle class.

you are correct, the Biden tax applies to households worth more than $100 million.
since these rich people have more means at their disposal to avoid taxes, the idea is to bring their tax burden more like the middle class.
Only a moron would gloat about confiscating money invested in the economy so welfare bureaucrats can distribute it to parasites.

800 billion on defense, waaaaaay more than any country ever and you want EVEN MORE???

The world is going to need a lot of weapons to fight Armageddon, so why are you shocked at this? Europe now has promised to increase it's military spending dramatically as well. This should come as no shock to anyone as we approach The End of Days.

I would rather spend money on the American people than on being the worlds policeman half a world away

Well if we don't want to be the worlds policemen anymore, then there are other countries that will be happy to take our place. Now think of what countries are large enough and strong enough to fill that position.

Oh really?

View attachment 622808

You were saying?
Every word I posted was true. Thanks for doing my light work and proving me correct with your chart, while proving the other lying poster incorrect.

Everyone who has a job has to worry about it, numskull. What do you believe will happen to the economy when the government siphons off 20% of all the money invested in it?

Progs are just too stupid for words to describe.

Forum List

Back