President Obama: Zero tolerance on terrorist attacks

Obama pulled the trigger on the raid to kill bin laden
Bush invaded Iraq
lol.
Yeah, gunslinger Obama gunned down the big ba terrorist. Winner of Dumbest Post on USMB for this week.
History records Obama made the decision to launch the raid. In Bushspeak......he was the decider

I have no idea why Libs give Obama so much credit for getting Bin Laden....
Word came down that they had the location of the guy at home eating rice krispies and watching Dancing with ths Stars.....
Knowing this what else was Obama going to do?
Let the world know that we had the guy and turn down a golden opportunity.....

There was only one call to make....
It was a no brainer....
But with Obama I think he thought about it....
Remember what happened to Jimmy Carters rescue mission of the Iran hostages....all died in the desert

During the OBL mission, one helicopter crashed. It could have easily killed all aboard

The bin Laden mission was no cinch. There was no proof he was there, Pakistan could have shot down the intruders, the compound could have been booby trapped......all the SEALS could have been killed and the compound could have been empty

It was Obamas call to proceed. If it failed...it was on Obama
..and Obama's threat was the horror of dropping his hot fudge sundae while watching the real men on a TV screen.
You seem to forget that OBL never participated in 9-11. He merely ordered it to be done. It was his ass on the line and he was the one that we hunted

Sometimes it is the leader who is held responsible for the mission

Unless it is Obama. No question he would have been responsible if the mission failed. Since it succeeded .......he had no role in the mission

lol.
Yeah, gunslinger Obama gunned down the big ba terrorist. Winner of Dumbest Post on USMB for this week.
History records Obama made the decision to launch the raid. In Bushspeak......he was the decider

Word came down that they had the location of the guy at home eating rice krispies and watching Dancing with ths Stars.....

It was a no brainer....
Remember what happened to Jimmy Carters rescue mission of the Iran hostages....all died in the desert

During the OBL mission, one helicopter crashed. It could have easily killed all aboard

The bin Laden mission was no cinch. There was no proof he was there, Pakistan could have shot down the intruders, the compound could have been booby trapped......all the SEALS could have been killed and the compound could have been empty

..and Obama's threat was the horror of dropping his hot fudge sundae while watching the real men on a TV screen.
You seem to forget that OBL never participated in 9-11. He merely ordered it to be done. It was his ass on the line and he was the one that we hunted

Sometimes it is the leader who is held responsible for the mission

Unless it is Obama. No question he would have been responsible if the mission failed. Since it succeeded .......he had no role in the mission

He allowed a necessary mission to proceed, the right thing to do.

So anyway, is that all you've got?

ATT00011.jpg

lol.
Actually history records that Obama wanted to wimp out until Joe Biden basically took his hand and made him sign the order.
In peoplespeak he is a wuss.
More Rabbi fantasy
<watch him run away when I ask him for credible proof>

Umm......Mr Rabbi, do you think you can prove that?
You're so funny, Nutjobber. It's all over the internet. Google is your friend.
<as predicted....The Rabbi runs away>
So funny. Nutjobber too lazy to use Google.

No he didn't. The Navy Seals did it, using intel developed during the Bush years and with the reluctant authorization of obozo.
Bush invaded Iraq
lol.

It was a no brainer....

Thats of course wrong. Sometimes I wonder if you actually live in America.

Zero tolerance policy?

Incorrect characterization.

He is getting grief because he wants to avoid calling terrorism terrorism or doing anything about it.

You want to stop military recruitment center shootings, allow the military to carry their weapons.

Zero tolerance policy?

He is getting grief because he wants to avoid calling terrorism terrorism or doing anything about it.

You want to stop military recruitment center shootings, allow the military to carry their weapons.

Thats why they are called the "armed forces". Obozo wants to disarm the military and the police. Is he afraid they might turn on him?

Actually history records that Obama wanted to wimp out until Joe Biden basically took his hand and made him sign the order.
More Rabbi fantasy

Rabbi: It is up to you to prove my crazy theories

If you can't prove what I say, you are obviously not Googling hard enough

Zero tolerance policy?

Thats why they are called the "armed forces". Obozo wants to disarm the military and the police. Is he afraid they might turn on him?
The answer to every massacre is the same

Arm the airline pilots, arm the teachers, arm movie theater workers, arm church pastors, arm recruitment centers.....

What a society you envision

Bush invaded Iraq
lol.

It was a no brainer....

Name a single point that is incorrect

Zero tolerance policy?

The answer to every massacre is the same

Arm the airline pilots, arm the teachers, arm movie theater workers, arm church pastors, arm recruitment centers.....

What a society you envision

Yes, a safe one. These lunatic shooters would think twice if they knew they might be killed before firing a single shot. If those recruiters had been armed some of the 5 would probably still be alive today. If the Ft Hood soldiers had been armed, Hassan would be dead and some of his victims would still be alive.

More Rabbi fantasy

Rabbi: It is up to you to prove my crazy theories

If you can't prove what I say, you are obviously not Googling hard enough
HaHa. Nutwinger once again proves he cant debate. Or research. Or do anything other than float fantasies.

lol.

It was a no brainer....

Name a single point that is incorrect
That all the servicemen died in the desert. There were 8 casualties out of 147 team members.
Next.

Forum List

Back