President Obama scolds CBS reporter

Like the other poster said, this news conference was not about anything but the nuclear deal and sanctions. the other 5 countries and IAEA is not involved in the US prisoners in Iran. That is a separate issue altogether, its like putting pork into the bills that then get vetoed and we wonder why.

el presidente----did not say----"another issue for another day"-----he got hysterical and did a GRANDSTAND routine
Of course you'd think that.
I purposely linked to the video on Huff Po so you could read your daily talking points while you were there.
and of course you would think he didn't.
it was a legit question asked in a biased manner. garrett deserved the smack down he got.

You were born in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It was a legitimate question ask of an impertinent child who threw a tantrum.
It was an impertinent question responded in a pertinent way
To imply that the president does not care about hostages because of this deal was out of bounds

celebration of a lousy agreement with Iran which will serve only to
EMBOLDEN its perverse ambitions-----was far more "impertinent"

Do you have a better alternative? didn't think so.

Like the other poster said, this news conference was not about anything but the nuclear deal and sanctions. the other 5 countries and IAEA is not involved in the US prisoners in Iran. That is a separate issue altogether, its like putting pork into the bills that then get vetoed and we wonder why.

el presidente----did not say----"another issue for another day"-----he got hysterical and did a GRANDSTAND routine
it was a legit question asked in a biased manner. garrett deserved the smack down he got.

To imply that the president does not care about hostages because of this deal was out of bounds

to whom are you addressing your snotty meaningless question---which
you have the stupidity to answer yourself?-------you were addressing yourself?....
do you often ask questions of yourself and and answer them----publically?

The end of the Revolution, The War of 1812, the Civil War, World Wars 1 and 2.... all wars we've fought, whether on our own or with allies have included prisoner exchanges.
The responsibility owed to our citizens is primary. ANY negotiations with a country that holds US Citizens held on bullshit charges MUST include demands for their release.

As he said he has been working on it. This nuclear thing was not about prisoner release. Get over it.

A bad deal

A bad deal is far worse than no deal.
Let's negotiate here a bit. I'll play the part of Iran and you play the part of barack obama.

Iran: I have a knife and with it, I'm thinking of cutting your arm off.

barack obama. Totally acceptable! You should get a bigger knife and cut my head off.

you have the stupidity to answer yourself?-------you were addressing yourself?....

No alternative hey.

A bad deal

Let's negotiate here a bit. I'll play the part of Iran and you play the part of barack obama.

barack obama. Totally acceptable! You should get a bigger knife and cut my head off.

Would you rather war? the P5 & Germany and the IAEA were involved, not just the US. No nukes and no sanctions, sounds good to me.

No alternative hey.

to what are you referring now, Penelope-----and for whose benefit is your very odd declaration !!!! "NO ALTERNATIVE"----(??) "hey" !!!!!
----what is the "hey" for------you are calling out a square dance?
I can DO SI DO ----but I have no idea how to do
"NO ALTERNATIVE"

A bad deal

Would you rather war? the P5 & Germany and the IAEA were involved, not just the US. No nukes and no sanctions, sounds good to me.

chamberlain sounded good to the likes of you in 1938-------do you mourn his
untimely passing?

A bad deal

Who was involved in WW I and WW II?
No nukes and continuing sanctions until all prisoners released sounds better.

A bad deal

Who was involved in WW I and WW II?
No nukes and continuing sanctions until all prisoners released sounds better.

sounds ok to me-------should have been included

Have you ever read the Potsdam Declaration? THAT is how you negotiate with piss ants.
After demands and concessions were spelled out, it concluded with this:

• "We call upon the government of Japan to proclaim now the unconditional surrender of all Japanese armed forces, and to provide proper and adequate assurances of their good faith in such action. The alternative for Japan is prompt and utter destruction."

Have you ever read the Potsdam Declaration? THAT is how you negotiate with piss ants.

• "We call upon the government of Japan to proclaim now the unconditional surrender of all Japanese armed forces, and to provide proper and adequate assurances of their good faith in such action. The alternative for Japan is prompt and utter destruction."

**********SHEEEEEESH**************

who authored that thing? --------did he have any kids???---
grandchildren????

I prefer diplomacy over war

**********SHEEEEEESH**************

who authored that thing? --------did he have any kids???---
grandchildren????
On July 26, the United States, Britain, and China released the Potsdam Declaration announcing the terms for Japan's surrender, with the warning, "We will not deviate from them. There are no alternatives. We shall brook no delay." For Japan, the terms of the declaration specified:....
Potsdam Declaration - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I prefer diplomacy over war
I'd prefer diplomacy. I see none in this administration. I see concessions, I see failure to negotiate from a position of power.
Diplomacy is nothing without power to back up your position.

A bad deal

Partisanship has made a sucker of you.

Forum List

Back