President Obama says America is Exceptional, Stalinist Putin and RWs disagree..

Suddenly obama is pro American! That's a laugh riot. He's been trashing the country for 5 years and now he wants us to love him? No chance. We have long memories.

Actually its traitors like you and your leaders who ACT LIKE YOU HATE AMERICA.

When you stop siding with our enemies, you can criticize others. Until then, you're just another commie scum humping Putin's leg.

stfu

Just exactly what are you refering to here? Obama's european apolgize for America tour during his first term?

:eusa_whistle:

And I would rather disagree with a case he made on American exceptionalism, stating that the United States’ policy is “what makes America different. It’s what makes us exceptional.” It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation. There are big countries and small countries, rich and poor, those with long democratic traditions and those still finding their way to democracy. Their policies differ, too. We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord’s blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...yria.html?_r=0
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/312534-op-ed-by-vladimir-putin-for-the-american-people.html

And here's the thing. It was an American paper that carried Stalinist Putin's opinion.

No russian paper would pick up an opinion piece by an American leader if it disagreed at all with the Stalinist.

THAT..is what makes America, exceptional.

please cite one of these so called rw's who say america is not exceptional

thanks

Obama has stated multiple times that he doesn't see us as any different than any other nation. Suddenly he says we are exceptional and we are supposed to believe him to be sincere?

And the right has been arguing American exceptionalism since the Country was founded. It's the left that argues against it.

This revisionary history is downright scary on the left. Next thing I know youll be saying that Obama inspired George Washington to lead the Founders to victory in the Civil war and you will be totally expecting us to believe it.

Actually it isn't..and it's a huge benefit to the US and the world in general.

Personally? I'm a big fan of Unicef.
ok so let me say this then.....outside of feeding people and Medical aid.....they are useless.... ....the most powerful Countries on the planet who call themselves the "security" council sit around and eat lunch while atrocities are being committed ......and even if they wanted to help....all it takes is ONE of the permanent members to disagree....BECAUSE....they have interests there.....and so nothing gets done.....they go back to eating lunch....

Wait, what are they eating?

In any case..for the most part it serves American interests pretty well.

And as a side benefit, it's keep the planet in one piece.

Although, I personally wish it were a more effectively entity in preventing war altogether.

which they would be IF, they acted as one like they are supposed to....

You mean siding with the enemy like arming Al Qaeda?
But you worshiped St Ronnie when he supplied Al Qaeda. He supplied BOTH the Blind Sheikh and Osama Bin Laden so Reagan is directly responsible for both attacks on the Wold Trade Center.

You mean siding with the enemy like arming Al Qaeda?
But you worshiped St Ronnie when he supplied Al Qaeda. He supplied BOTH the Blind Sheikh and Osama Bin Laden so Reagan is directly responsible for both attacks on the Wold Trade Center.

Things are different now----
And there it is again, Reagan supplies Al Qaeda through OBL while OBL wanted to kill Americans and Ronnie is a Saint. Obama considers supplying who may or may not be Al Qaeda and he is anti-American. To the Right there is something different about him from all other presidents that if he does what was approved when other presidents it suddenly becomes a high crime when Obama even considers it.
Hummmmm

:eusa_whistle:

And I would rather disagree with a case he made on American exceptionalism, stating that the United States’ policy is “what makes America different. It’s what makes us exceptional.” It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation. There are big countries and small countries, rich and poor, those with long democratic traditions and those still finding their way to democracy. Their policies differ, too. We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord’s blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...yria.html?_r=0
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/312534-op-ed-by-vladimir-putin-for-the-american-people.html

And here's the thing. It was an American paper that carried Stalinist Putin's opinion.

No russian paper would pick up an opinion piece by an American leader if it disagreed at all with the Stalinist.

THAT..is what makes America, exceptional.

I have a question, when did the left decide that attacking other countries is what makes America exceptional? I never though that that is what made us exceptional, I always thought it was the fact that we do things without waiting for the government to give us permission, now suddenly Obama is telling me that the government attacking people, even if everyone one the planet thinks they are wrong, is what makes us exceptional.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back