President Obama okays buildup of troops in Afghanistan

But did you hear him say that he would send additional troops to Afghanistan ? Can you read what is printed above ?

I'm not partisan to the guy. Didn't support him and I don't think he will be a particularly strong president when it's all over. Several of his appointments are very disappointing considering his pledge about transparency and all. I'll be the first to jump on the guy when he doesn't do what he said. But claiming that he didn't tell everyone that he would send more troops to Afghanistan is ridiculous. It was one of his campaign promises. Whether I agree or you agree with the move is irrelevant.

He said the first thing he would do when he became President was to end this war.. hello! that includes Afghanistan..

Why do you keep lying?

Obama said he would end the war in Iraq and send more troops to Afganistan.

:lol:

Willow, what I would like to ask is if you think we should send more troops to Afghanistan.

Should we ?

no one from Pakistan attacked us----what kinda crazy BS idea is that ?

It's not a idea; it's simply a question to the person I was asking it to. Because I'd love to know what the idea is to eliminate Al-Qaeda then if we're just going to leave Afghanistan tomorrow. :eusa_eh:

I also brought up Pakistan because it's where the leaders of Al-Qaeda are currently located.

And I laughed at your question. So did everyone else. But Obama can do no wrong, eh? Perhaps you would like to enlist and fight for Obama in Afghanistan. No? I didn't think so.

And I laughed at your question. So did everyone else. But Obama can do no wrong, eh? Perhaps you would like to enlist and fight for Obama in Afghanistan. No? I didn't think so.

What do you suppose we do about Al-Qaeda, the Taliban,etc xsite since you seem to think you have all the answers.

Willow, what I would like to ask is if you think we should send more troops to Afghanistan.

Should we ?

No, we should bring all troops home and do it now. The terrorists know they have a spinelss Democrat in the WH. Wave the white flag and come home, don't keep them over there while you make tea for terrorists in the WH.

What do you suppose we do about Al-Qaeda, the Taliban,etc xsite since you seem to think you have all the answers.

At least I know where you stand. You support Obama's war in Afghanistan, but you're not willing to serve. Pathetic. Why can't you just be man enough to admit that?

What should we do? That's easy. Leave them alone. If we would just stop meddling in everyone's business, we would not only save a lot of money but avoid most attacks.

Should we ?

No, we should bring all troops home and do it now. The terrorists know they have a spinelss Democrat in the WH. Wave the white flag and come home, don't keep them over there while you make tea for terrorists in the WH.

OK. Just to be clear on your position.

Al-Qaeda has been scattered to the wind and the Taliban was never a threat to the US

Pretty sure it was a Democrat who led us through World War II pretty successfully.

What did the Republicans lead us through Willow?

Should we ?

Are you clear??

First thing he did was turn the terrorists loose and stop their trials,, to the consternation of the victims families of 9-11, and the families of the Cole.. then he catagorically tells all terrorist he will not twist their fingers.. Would you want to fight a war for an idiot like that? Go ahead tell me. Edit to say,, I meant he closed Guantanamo,, I'm sure some will be set free.

Are you clear??

First thing he did was turn the terrorists loose and stop their trials,, to the consternation of the victims families of 9-11, and the families of the Cole.. then he catagorically tells all terrorist he will not twist their fingers.. Would you want to fight a war for an idiot like that? Go ahead tell me. Edit to say,, I meant he closed Guantanamo,, I'm sure some will be set free.

Crystal.

At least I know where you stand. You support Obama's war in Afghanistan, but you're not willing to serve. Pathetic. Why can't you just be man enough to admit that?

What should we do? That's easy. Leave them alone. If we would just stop meddling in everyone's business, we would not only save a lot of money but avoid most attacks.

Now it's Obama's war in Afghanistan? :lol:

I'd be willing to serve if drafted xsited, however I'd rather not be a member of the current military thank you. Having heard the stories of many members of the military the past few months, I'd not want to sign up for all the money in the world.

So let me get this straight. You think Osama Bin Laden who is hell bent on destroying America will just stop if we leave Afghanistan?

We would save alot of money sure, but you'd think Osama would just stop tomorrow? :confused:

Pretty sure it was a Democrat who led us through World War II pretty successfully.

What did the Republicans lead us through Willow?

Eisenhower! won in the European front,, who was the Pacific? MacArthur!

Now it's Obama's war in Afghanistan? :lol:

I'd be willing to serve if drafted xsited, however I'd rather not be a member of the current military thank you. Having heard the stories of many members of the military the past few months, I'd not want to sign up for all the money in the world.

So let me get this straight. You think Osama Bin Laden who is hell bent on destroying America will just stop if we leave Afghanistan?

We would save alot of money sure, but you'd think Osama would just stop tomorrow? :confused:

The moment Obama became President and deployed 17,000 new troops in Afghanistan, it became his war.

Why did OBL want to attack the United States in the first place? Answer that question and you've got the answer to this entire mess. It's so incredibly simple...

The moment Obama became President and deployed 17,000 new troops in Afghanistan, it became his war.

Why did OBL want to attack the United States in the first place? Answer that question and you've got the answer to this entire mess. It's so incredibly simple...

I know the answer to that question xsited, and it could of been very easily avoided sure.

Trust me, I agree that U.S. foreign policy when it comes to not only the Middle East but the world has been fucked up for a very long time now. I've had these arguments before about Osama being trained by the CIA, Saddam be given aid, Iran, etc,etc.

But my question to you is do you think OBL will stop tomorrow if we leave Afghanistan?

I know the answer to that question xsited, and it could of been very easily avoided sure.

But my question to you is do you think OBL will stop tomorrow if we leave Afghanistan?

No. OBL wanted to attack the United States because we used Saudi Arabia as a base to attack Iraq during the first Gulf War. We still have bases in Muslim lands. He'll never stop until we leave Muslims alone.

He lied. He promised to bring the troops home. Instead he sends them to their deaths, so the NYT can take pictures of their coffins..

When he did he say that Afghanistan was going to have a immediate removal of all troops?

same war,, maybe not in your feeble minds,, he said he would withdraw the troops immediately.. he lied, now they will die..

Indeed, creating enemies that thought the best of us before we waged war on them.

No. OBL wanted to attack the United States because we used Saudi Arabia as a base to attack Iraq during the first Gulf War. We still have bases in Muslim lands. He'll never stop until we leave Muslims alone.

Hello, I know that OBL wanted to attack us because we used Saudi Arabia which is considered a holy land of sorts as a base to attack Iraq during the first Gulf War. You're not telling me anything I don't know.

My question to you is that if we took out our troops from all muslim lands that OBL would suddenly stop his war against us?

Hello, I know that OBL wanted to attack us because we used Saudi Arabia which is considered a holy land of sorts as a base to attack Iraq during the first Gulf War. You're not telling me anything I don't know.

My question to you is that if we took out our troops from all muslim lands that OBL would suddenly stop his war against us?
Yes

Forum List

Back