President Obama just said

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
President Obama just said what I wanted to hear, almost. I wish he would have given a warning, but will take what he has said.

There is no way you can spin this in a bad light against President Obama.

Who gives a fuck what he says. It's what he does that matters and as far as i can see, he hasn't done shit. More specifically, he hasn't done the shit he said he would do.

President Obama just said what I wanted to hear, almost. I wish he would have given a warning, but will take what he has said.

LOL. Want to bet?

What Obama hath wrought. Reset, indeed! There's an imbecilic Muslim appeasing Muslim in the White House with the Left Media acting as his guard dogs.

Before:

Report: Libyan Security Forces Betrayed U.S. Ambassador, Fingered Him To Be Killed… | Weasel Zippers

After:

GRAPHIC: Picture Of Slain U.S. Ambassador To Libya… | Weasel Zippers

Any pit bull that has the temerity to attack his master has his genetic information ruthlessly culled from the gene pool. We drill here, we drill now. We make ourselves self sustaining in oil and energy once again. We starve the b@st@rds out, then we clean house the same way we sterilized Iwo Jima.

obama gave a meandering purposeless collection of platitudes without really saying anything at all. It wasn't a statement given by a leader, but a statement from a baby sitter soothing a fussy infant. It wasn't a statement at all. It was a lullaby.

When are people going to take off their blinders?

Look, I don't like the President at all. I like nothing about his policies and I believe he has been bad for this country, really bad.

What he said was that he was sending military personnel to reinforce embassies around the world and that, along with our own people, that the Lybian government is in the process of finding those responsible. By the Presidents standards, he is taking a hard line on this, lol.

I want him to give a warning though, a warning to the world that anyone on US territory who is there without an invitation or allowed will be shot and killed without prejudice. If you climb over the wall or fence or whatever, you will be shot.

How stupid is the presidebt anyway. Before the Libyan embassy was attacked, the embassy in Cairo was burned. That was the time to beef up security at embassies. Not after someone is killed. obama's stupid. Simply stupid, or uninterested.

Better to abandon the embassy , then defend it...............

We wouldnt want to offend terrorists or their liberal apologists

Don't need to spin it. This is Obama's screw up. He destablized the area by supporting the arab spring despite the very obvious precedent of IRAN. He bombed Libya destabilizing that nation. He is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood. He failed to provide security for our embassies. Especially on the anniversary of 9/11 when they should have expected possibly attacks like this.

What the hell do we need to spin? The truth is good enough. This leader is incompetant and people are freakin dead because it. He needs to go.

When are people going to take off their blinders?

Look, I don't like the President at all. I like nothing about his policies and I believe he has been bad for this country, really bad.

What he said was that he was sending military personnel to reinforce embassies around the world and that, along with our own people, that the Lybian government is in the process of finding those responsible. By the Presidents standards, he is taking a hard line on this, lol.

I want him to give a warning though, a warning to the world that anyone on US territory who is there without an invitation or allowed will be shot and killed without prejudice. If you climb over the wall or fence or whatever, you will be shot.

Ha! I doubt that.

How stupid is the presidebt anyway.

i'd guess his IQ is about 80 points higher than yours.

carry on.

From what obama says and does, he has a looooonnnnggg way to go to be as intelligent as my dog. We would do better if we had a border collie as presidebt.

This entire debacle and every death is right at the tip of his well manicured toes.

How stupid is the presidebt anyway. Before the Libyan embassy was attacked, the embassy in Cairo was burned. That was the time to beef up security at embassies. Not after someone is killed. obama's stupid. Simply stupid, or uninterested.

He's the most apallingly bad president this country has ever had.

That's why it has to be by design. No one could be this bad by accident.

What Obama hath wrought. Reset, indeed! There's an imbecilic Muslim appeasing Muslim in the White House with the Left Media acting as his guard dogs.

Before:

Report: Libyan Security Forces Betrayed U.S. Ambassador, Fingered Him To Be Killed… | Weasel Zippers

After:

GRAPHIC: Picture Of Slain U.S. Ambassador To Libya… | Weasel Zippers

Any pit bull that has the temerity to attack his master has his genetic information ruthlessly culled from the gene pool. We drill here, we drill now. We make ourselves self sustaining in oil and energy once again. We starve the b@st@rds out, then we clean house the same way we sterilized Iwo Jima.

Drill now IS NOT Obama's agenda!
I mean he told Brazil "we'll be your best customer"!

This IDIOT President objects to the Keystone pipeline right?
The ONLY reason this IDIOT has is "environmental".. RIGHT?

So how can someone so stupid be president by NOT comprehending as his supporters and ANTI-Pipeline supporters then the following???

1) Keystone is about 2,000 miles long hauling 700,000 barrels a day.
a) that is equal to at most in every mile of pipe less then 350 barrels of OIL!
b) Most of pipeline close to major highways
c) Almost all will be remotely monitored and controlled down to a mile!
So folks if there were a spill THE worst case in one mile is 350 barrels!

2) Alternative is shipping each day 1 million barrels in a tanker LIKE EXXON VALDEZ!
a) At risk for spills of 1 million barrels into 1,000 miles of ocean .. daily!
b) millions of wildlife at danger!
c) Cleanup of the Exxon Valdez cost at least $2.5 billion over 21 years,

and this IDIOT wants the oil shipped by TANKERS!!

Forum List

Back