President Obama just said

Starting to think that Katzndogs may be right. It has been said for a long while that Obama was intentionally destroying the country and for the most part I thought it was more chicken little than anything else. But time after time he just seems to take the worst possible choice, often when it is so obvious that he is taking us down the wrong path.

I was a Dem until a few years ago when I no longer felt that I could align my self with such outrageous approaches to things. No I did not become a Rep and at this point do not see how I could or would join that party either so I do not think my view is a result of being so ideological that I only can see things one way.

The one thing that I think is unspinnable is that Obama is an awful administrator and president. There is no explaining taking this long to respond to these attacks, remember Bush got bashed constantly for finishing a story on 911 so he did not scare the kids he was visiting. Hell Bush was awful too but next to this clown he shines.

No response on the economic time bomb except to go on TV and run around the country. A round of golf takes 4 hours at least. Don't you think he could miss one round and attend to business?

The original response (apology) to this was issued over and over and he did nothing until much later and then he had to denounce something his own administration was issuing. Is that a leader? How anyone can find a single reason to vote for him is beyond my ability to comprehend.

A neo-con and Khadaffi supporter is our little Avatar.

President Obama just said what I wanted to hear, almost. I wish he would have given a warning, but will take what he has said.

There is no way you can spin this in a bad light against President Obama.

Don't need to spin it. This is Obama's screw up. He destablized the area by supporting the arab spring despite the very obvious precedent of IRAN. He bombed Libya destabilizing that nation. He is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood. He failed to provide security for our embassies. Especially on the anniversary of 9/11 when they should have expected possibly attacks like this.

What the hell do we need to spin? The truth is good enough. This leader is incompetant and people are freakin dead because it. He needs to go.

Interesting point. Bush got attacked for finishing a book for kids. Obama goes on Letterman, not a peep.

Avatar is so far off base with this, it makes one wonder at his ability to see clearly.

What Obama hath wrought. Reset, indeed! There's an imbecilic Muslim appeasing Muslim in the White House with the Left Media acting as his guard dogs.

Before:

Report: Libyan Security Forces Betrayed U.S. Ambassador, Fingered Him To Be Killed… | Weasel Zippers

After:

GRAPHIC: Picture Of Slain U.S. Ambassador To Libya… | Weasel Zippers

Any pit bull that has the temerity to attack his master has his genetic information ruthlessly culled from the gene pool. We drill here, we drill now. We make ourselves self sustaining in oil and energy once again. We starve the b@st@rds out, then we clean house the same way we sterilized Iwo Jima.

Drill now IS NOT Obama's agenda!
I mean he told Brazil "we'll be your best customer"!

This IDIOT President objects to the Keystone pipeline right?
The ONLY reason this IDIOT has is "environmental".. RIGHT?

So how can someone so stupid be president by NOT comprehending as his supporters and ANTI-Pipeline supporters then the following???

1) Keystone is about 2,000 miles long hauling 700,000 barrels a day.
a) that is equal to at most in every mile of pipe less then 350 barrels of OIL!
b) Most of pipeline close to major highways
c) Almost all will be remotely monitored and controlled down to a mile!
So folks if there were a spill THE worst case in one mile is 350 barrels!

2) Alternative is shipping each day 1 million barrels in a tanker LIKE EXXON VALDEZ!
a) At risk for spills of 1 million barrels into 1,000 miles of ocean .. daily!
b) millions of wildlife at danger!
c) Cleanup of the Exxon Valdez cost at least $2.5 billion over 21 years,

and this IDIOT wants the oil shipped by TANKERS!!
Obama doesn't want US oil sold anywhere! Obama is backing other oil producing companies. He wants the US to be dependent on foreign oil until the US needs no more oil....a day that will NEVER COME!

Obama is a stealth Marxist bent on the destruction of capitalism and free enterprise. What he likes is BIG government with his sorry ass at the helm.

Forum List

Back