President Obama is a LIAR

How is it that "we know this" but even Axelrod says he has no proof?

We don't know this, even that Schill for the Libs Bob Scheifert said it is ridiculous. And BTW, Lord Obama refused ot disclose any of his foreign contributions.. so let's get off this kick. The USCC shouldn't disclose, they don't have to. Why.. so Obama can sick the IRS on them?

There isn't proof. And no one can get it. And that's a problem.

How do you get at something that by your own admission doesn't exist? Are you mental? :cuckoo:

No.

The Citizens United decision opened the floodgates up for all sorts of tomfoolery with no method to defend against it.

Investigating anyone is a lengthy process. And the fact that an organization, any organization, involved in the political process has a revenue stream that comes from outside the country should be a red flag to some.

Or not.

Cheers.

Sure, PR, sure. He kicked McCain and Palin's heinies together without any problem. He is the best orator in America today. Those are the reasons you are upset, and, kiddo, they don't matter.

The great "Orator" that says nothing. Very inspiring. Go watch some Obama clips and have some more Obamagasms there... You pathetic little hero-worshiper. :lol:

Soggy, your self-hatred is not ennobling and you might consider that. BHO is what he is, and the GOP doesn't have anybody of worth to run against him right now. That's what you need to be thinking about, finding someone who can beat him.

Soggy, your self-hatred is not ennobling and you might consider that. BHO is what he is, and the GOP doesn't have anybody of worth to run against him right now. That's what you need to be thinking about, finding someone who can beat him.

Jake, I'm going to save this post of yours, because when the time comes I'm going to drag it back out, and that time is going to be when either one of two things happens. One, obama knows he can't win and the dems tell him not to even run, or two, he does run and gets his ass handed to him, by whoever the opposition is, won't matter. The man is toxic, as we speak. His own party is running from him before these mid terms like rats off a sinking ship. It is not going to get better. The next two years will continue to see his approval ratings drop even further. By the time the next Presidential elections get here, the whole damn nation is going to want obama kicked to the freakin' curb.

Just admit it man, quit trying to fool yourself. You're surely not fooling anyone here.

Money from Foreign companies goes into the same bank accounts they make political contributions from. That is the problem and "just trust us" doesnt work.

Jake, I'm going to save this post of yours, because when the time comes I'm going to drag it back out, and that time is going to be when either one of two things happens. One, obama knows he can't win and the dems tell him not to even run, or two, he does run and gets his ass handed to him, by whoever the opposition is, won't matter. The man is toxic, as we speak. His own party is running from him before these mid terms like rats off a sinking ship. It is not going to get better. The next two years will continue to see his approval ratings drop even further. By the time the next Presidential elections get here, the whole damn nation is going to want obama kicked to the freakin' curb.

Just admit it man, quit trying to fool yourself. You're surely not fooling anyone here.

My 10yo Golden Retriever could beat Obama...

Nope, I said how does it feel when your game is turned on you. Well, how does it feel?

No, actually, this is what you said:

There isn't proof. And no one can get it. And that's a problem.

And it is pretty dumb. And I feel fine, but, you should be feeling pretty silly for making such an asinine statement.

Nope, I kicked your asses all over the board for this type of assertion without proof last and this year, so I decided to pound your hypocrisy this way. How does it feel, hypocrites?

Nope, I kicked your asses all over the board for this type of assertion without proof last and this year, so I decided to pound your hypocrisy this way. How does it feel, hypocrites?

What? By claiming that something exists beacuse it doesn't? Are you high?

So, there is no proof because it doesn't exist, therefore it must be true? Really??

There is proof they comingle the funds and that proof is from their own application.

And that proves what again? That they are taking foreign contributions? I co mingle my money... does that prove I am a drug dealer? Do you really understand what you are trying to say? You make no sense whatsoever.

And let's assume for a moment (I can't believe I am going here) that they do take contributions from foreign entities? So fucking what? What does this, if it were true, prove exactly?

Looka, this whole thing is mildly retarded, it smacks of desparation... it's the ramblings of a bunch of fools with an embarrassing track record that they cannot run on. The Dems are running from Obama, the American people are increasingly dismissive of the man and his agenda, he hasn't delivered a damn thing except legislation that people really didn't want, Gitmo is still open, we're still in Iraq, taxes are going up on EVERYBODY, etc.

It's over.

Soggy, let's go slow for you. For over a year, you wannabee conservatives have posted the strangest things without evidence, and when called on it, I ask for proof to refute your assertion.

That is what I have done to you here. You look stupid, dontcha?

So, there is no proof because it doesn't exist, therefore it must be true? Really??

There is proof they comingle the funds and that proof is from their own application.

And that proves what again? That they are taking foreign contributions? I co mingle my money... does that prove I am a drug dealer? Do you really understand what you are trying to say? You make no sense whatsoever.

That proves that foreign money is going to canidates in the form of campaign contributions. There is no magic firewall between foreign money and the rest of it. They put all the money in the same bag then claim they are only using american money. You do realize how stupid a claim that is when they put all the money in the same bag and shake it up, right?

And let's assume for a moment (I can't believe I am going here) that they do take contributions from foreign entities? So fucking what? What does this, if it were true, prove exactly?

Looka, this whole thing is mildly retarded, it smacks of desparation... it's the ramblings of a bunch of fools with an embarrassing track record that they cannot run on. The Dems are running from Obama, the American people are increasingly dismissive of the man and his agenda, he hasn't delivered a damn thing except legislation that people really didn't want, Gitmo is still open, we're still in Iraq, taxes are going up on EVERYBODY, etc.

It's over.

You are a fool, arentcha? The American people are dismissive of D.C. This next two years is going to be amazing. Sonny, you are not going to be happy with a lot of what happens.

That proves that foreign money is going to canidates in the form of campaign contributions. There is no magic firewall between foreign money and the rest of it. They put all the money in the same bag then claim they are only using american money. You do realize how stupid a claim that is when they put all the money in the same bag and shake it up, right?

It proves nothing. What your arguing is infantile. Sorry, but your days are numbered.. and this kinda nonsense proves it.

Forum List

Back