President Obama is a LIAR

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
SPIN METER: Foreign money in politics? Not proven - Yahoo! News

Not one shred of evidence that anything illegal has or will happen. Further he has at his disposal the entire US Government to fact check his supposed claim. Add this to his lies about Fox News being harmful to the US and you have a dangerous mix of a President trying to influence illegally the voting public.

I would suggest that taken together they both rise to crimes punishable by Impeachment, and since Biden is also involved he is breaking the same laws.

What?

FOX is dangerous. It's not News. They lie. They went to court to retain a "right" to lie. They put up stories that are either patently false, or wildly out of context. They make no bones about being the propaganda arm of the Republican party. Indeed, many former (and perhaps future) Republican candidates work for FOX. Additionally they've contributed to the Republican party on numerous occassions.

Not one shred of evidence that anything illegal has or will happen. Further he has at his disposal the entire US Government to fact check his supposed claim. Add this to his lies about Fox News being harmful to the US and you have a dangerous mix of a President trying to influence illegally the voting public.

I would suggest that taken together they both rise to crimes punishable by Impeachment, and since Biden is also involved he is breaking the same laws.

If telling lies were an impeachable offense, we would have a great many impeached people.

What?

FOX is dangerous. It's not News. They lie. They went to court to retain a "right" to lie. They put up stories that are either patently false, or wildly out of context. They make no bones about being the propaganda arm of the Republican party. Indeed, many former (and perhaps future) Republican candidates work for FOX. Additionally they've contributed to the Republican party on numerous occassions.

So what do you think of CNN and MSNBC?

I mean they wouldn't put Eliot Spitzer on CNN without a reason, emiright?

On the application foreign money goes into the same bank account as the one that they republican donations. At least, that's what I saw in the interview. Nobody said they can't collect dues.

What?

So what do you think of CNN and MSNBC?

I mean they wouldn't put Eliot Spitzer on CNN without a reason, emiright?

CNN and MSNBC put up stories that are patently false? They make contributions to Democrats?

I will say that CNN basically has a bias in what stories they chose to focus on..which has been a problem with News organizations for quite some time. And if you watch CNN international..the stories are quite different. MSNBC is a pundit and advocate channel. But they do not lie night after night about current events..or just plain make stuff up.

And I am not exactly comfortable with Spitzer being a broadcaster..but then again..he won't be running for anything anytime soon.

i'm not saying the author of the op is a homosexual, he just probably likes being pleasured sexually by other men. he's not a true conservative.

So what ?
The sheep, the law and the glassy eyed in uniform aint gonna do shit...............unless they're ordered to.
These assholes don't care what anybody thinks.

Not one shred of evidence that anything illegal has or will happen. Further he has at his disposal the entire US Government to fact check his supposed claim.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.....the C of C is spending $75 million on a mid-term election, and (because of their sainted-status?) no one should even consider asking them where this cash is coming-from??

Yeah.....let's wait until a Presidential-election....and, ask them where the $500 million came from, right?? :rolleyes:

What's the C of C trying to HIDE??!!! :eusa_eh:

Add this to his lies about Fox News being harmful to the US and you have a dangerous mix of a President trying to influence illegally the voting public.
There's something beneficial about providing the lesser-educated (in the U.S.) infotainment, cloaked as news, huh?? :eusa_eh:

I'd say the body-count (from their lies) would be a better-indicator of any need for Impeachment.....and, Republicans have already set-the-bar/precedent for that!

I guess they haven't (yet) posted the body-count resultant from Obama's accusations. :rolleyes:

What?

FOX is dangerous. It's not News. They lie. They went to court to retain a "right" to lie. They put up stories that are either patently false, or wildly out of context.
....And, a lotta SEX....don't forget about the Sex.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1qAnx-_LmY[/ame]
franko004.jpg

rupert-murdoch-420x0.jpg

Last edited:
He wants names so he can attack them like he did Koch Industries with the IRS, and Target Corporation with moveon.org.

Fuck him.

He's no American head of state. He's Chavez. He's Stalin.

You should be investigated for your stupidity. What moronic comments.

Forum List

Back