President Obama Cures Cancer!

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
It is being hailed around the world as one of the greatest advances in human creation of this millenium, but as usual President Obama has his critics. Doctors Without a Partisan Bone to Pick, a self-described not conservative conservative group of Americans with honorary PhDs from Koch Brothers funded, non accredited, 3 week course online colleges...

Last edited:
In other news, a leading scientist who has lost his federally funded grants is being called to testify before Congress by the Tea Party non partisan caucus, on the latest scandal in denial-science: Cancer never really existed, so there is no cure for it.

When I read the thread title, I knew this had to be a dumbass Dante attention-whoring thread.

So, I thought, let's hook a brother up!

InspirationDorkcopy.jpg

Last edited:
You could have made the same point more quickly and succinctly by simply quoting LBJ...

If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: 'President Can't Swim.'

Of course this statement is true of all Presidents...

You could have made the same point more quickly and succinctly by simply quoting LBJ...

If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: 'President Can't Swim.'

Of course this statement is true of all Presidents...

Are you saying "black people can't swim" because if you are I counter with "White guys can't jump"

:rofl:

Forum List

Back