President Obama and Realpolitik

He is a victim. of himself.

he just can't understand how "everybody" is still not falling all over themselves for him.

remember he said, I AM THE ONE we have been waiting for, or some crap like that.:lol:

truly a pathetic MAN.

Which is why he is more and more being seen as "His Arrogance" because he does see himself as superior to everybody else and therefore he should be above all criticism and he is blameless for whatever happens. It is always somebody else's fault. It was always somebody else's responsibility.

His job is to dismantle all the 'evil' that has been accumulating over the decades and implement a brave new world in his image. He doesn't have to understand it. He only has to wave his hand and make it happen.

It is not only pathetic. It is really frightening.

you are unhinged.

he just can't understand how "everybody" is still not falling all over themselves for him.

remember he said, I AM THE ONE we have been waiting for, or some crap like that.:lol:

truly a pathetic MAN.

Which is why he is more and more being seen as "His Arrogance" because he does see himself as superior to everybody else and therefore he should be above all criticism and he is blameless for whatever happens. It is always somebody else's fault. It was always somebody else's responsibility.

His job is to dismantle all the 'evil' that has been accumulating over the decades and implement a brave new world in his image. He doesn't have to understand it. He only has to wave his hand and make it happen.

you are unhinged.

Thank you. If being hinged is to reflect your point of view, then I am honored to be unhinged.

Palin your little golden girl had the victim act down to a tee.

She lied her ass of pretending the media had no right to ask her questions like "what do you read".

She quit her elected office saying that the media made it so she could better serve the state out of office.

She will continue to play the victim and you people will find that just peachy.

Obama is not a elitists just like Kerry was not an elitist.

Obama is a legal scholar and Kerry is a war hero.

You just lie about anyone and believe lies about anyone to retain your failed world view.

Last edited:

you are unhinged.

Thank you. If being hinged is to reflect your point of view, then I am honored to be unhinged.

you are also very whiny.

truly a pathetic MAN.

Gotta agree.

I don't think OL'BO knows what to do when folks don't fall all over him in adoration. His silver tongue can only take him so far. After a while folks want results.

But never fear. Its still Bush's fault and will be till the day Barry Boy leaves office. LOL

Last edited:
See how fucking stupid you are?

You call pointing out your own hypocracy derailing.

Well, honestly, I think there is a difference. Obama was being attacked, as was Palin. Obama's policies and shady associations were being attacked. And still are.

Palin's family was being attacked. Thats different.

Not once can I recall any right winger attacking Obama's children. Thats out of line. Yet, the left wingers and whacko left media had a field day with Palin's children.

Second thought: Palin was a governor running for VP. Now, she's a private citizen, not even in office.

Obama is the GOD DANG PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. He needs to have some leadership and class about this. How often did Bush, for all his fudge-ups, play the victim card. He mostly stood tall and firm and took the heat, then sometimes said something stupid, but rarely played the victim card. Thats what irks me most about Obama I think. His childish victim act.

Obama's 2008 campaign slogan "Yes We Can!".

Obama's 2012 campaign slogan "Poor Me!"

truly a pathetic MAN.

Gotta agree.

I don't think OL'BO knows what to do when folks don't fall all over him in adoration. His silver tongue can only take him so far. After a while folks want results.

But never fear. Its still Bush's fault and will be till the day Barry Boy leaves office. LOL

I think Obummer is learning a hard lesson.

As president, he can't just vote "present" then go to a cocktail party where everyone adores him and talks about how awesome his speech was.

That basically sums up Obama. He wants to vote "present" as president, and expect his mere presence to win over the people. Well, that worked in Chicago. Not anymore.

Palin your little golden girl had the victim act down to a tee.

She lied her ass of pretending the media had no right to ask her questions like "what do you read".

She quit her elected office saying that the media made it so she could better serve the state out of office.

She will continue to play the victim and you people will find that just peachy.

Obama is not a elitists just like Kerry was not an elitist.

Obama is a legal scholar and Kerry is a war hero.

You just lie about anyone and believe lies about anyone to retain your failed world view.

And who should give a fuck??

Palin isn't the POTUS.

Palin isn't running for any office. .

Jeeze TM. You really need to get out more. LOL

BTW I still think your a partisan idiot but I really like your dog. LOL

See how fucking stupid you are?

You call pointing out your own hypocracy derailing.

Well, honestly, I think there is a difference. Obama was being attacked, as was Palin. Obama's policies and shady associations were being attacked. And still are.

Palin's family was being attacked. Thats different.

Not once can I recall any right winger attacking Obama's children. Thats out of line. Yet, the left wingers and whacko left media had a field day with Palin's children.

Second thought: Palin was a governor running for VP. Now, she's a private citizen, not even in office.

Obama is the GOD DANG PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. He needs to have some leadership and class about this. How often did Bush, for all his fudge-ups, play the victim card. He mostly stood tall and firm and took the heat, then sometimes said something stupid, but rarely played the victim card. Thats what irks me most about Obama I think. His childish victim act.

Obama's 2008 campaign slogan "Yes We Can!".

Obama's 2012 campaign slogan "Poor Me!"

Do you remember what was said about Chelsea by republican leaders?

Do you think if one of Obamas daughters got pregnant the right would not joke about it?

Palin was running on the right wing bullshit family values crap and her duaghter had sex right under her nose and became pregnant.

To pretend that chelsea who did NOTHING to deserve teh republican wrath but not be pretty enough for them can compare to WHAT happened to Palins family right under her nose is utter crap and you know it.

you are also very whiny.

I suppose, but to take a page from the President's play book, it's all your fault.

that's better, less whine, more pizazz.

still no sense though. but i can't have everything.

Sure you can. If you're President Obama. I'll be glad to explain it to you so that it will make sense to you. Or at least try. Alas, I am slowly but surely accepting that everybody isn't teachable here. WHIIIIIINE!!!!!!

I suppose, but to take a page from the President's play book, it's all your fault.

that's better, less whine, more pizazz.

still no sense though. but i can't have everything.

Sure you can. If you're President Obama. I'll be glad to explain it to you so that it will make sense to you. Or at least try. I am slowly but surely accepting that everybody isn't teachable here.

you swallowed the hot air bullshit from the op hook line sinker rod and yacht, babe.

so, it looks like it's introspection time. for you.

Forum List

Back