President Obama Again Criticizes Trips to Las Vegas

Wow everything this President touches lately seems to immediately turn to chit. I never wanted to sound like the hysterical Bush-Bashers so i've tried to give this guy a shot. However i do have to say that this guy is doing everything wrong at this point. Just pick the issue and this guy is sure to be on the wrong side. The People do not support his agenda at this point. Checks & Balances need to be achieved. Hopefully the Republicans can regain some power and begin to provide some real checks & balances on this guy. Lets hope so.

I'm afraid the man is purposely trying to damage this country, I think he hates this nation and what it stands for. I can only come to this conclusion because he sounds intelligent but his actions are seemingly not well thought out, or are they?

Wow everything this President touches lately seems to immediately turn to chit. I never wanted to sound like the hysterical Bush-Bashers so i've tried to give this guy a shot. However i do have to say that this guy is doing everything wrong at this point. Just pick the issue and this guy is sure to be on the wrong side. The People do not support his agenda at this point. Checks & Balances need to be achieved. Hopefully the Republicans can regain some power and begin to provide some real checks & balances on this guy. Lets hope so.

I'm afraid the man is purposely trying to damage this country, I think he hates this nation and what it stands for. I can only come to this conclusion because he sounds intelligent but his actions are seemingly not well thought out, or are they?

He is far too controlled by corporate interests.

It is when it gets widespread enough to impact the entire economy.

No offense...but read what you wrote.

It can be saiud this way as well....

Becuase people are irresponsible the government must step in and prevent them from being irresponsible, even at the risk of inhibiting the responsible....becuase being irresponsible may result in an economic mess.

You do realize that it leads to...well....I wont even say it......but it is something you need to realize.

I say one thing...ALWAYS.....and I live by it...ALWAYS...

The system can not screw you unless you opt to capitalize on the system.

You dont want the irresponsible to have an affect on you? DO not try to have your money make money for you by investing in risky investments.

You do not wnat the unbscrupulous to take advangtage of you? Read all before you sign.

You do not want to be affected by unbscrupulous lending practices? DO not borrow or make sure you read before you sign.

OR....

Lose control of your deciusion making and let the government make decisions for you.

What he said.

You are not and cannot be responsible for someone else's poor choices. It is not you place nor the government's place to interfere with an individual's financial decisions.

Sooner or later those that make poor decisions will be forced to change their habits and they will as long as the consequences to those habits are dire enough.

so why should I pay taxes to educate their children?

Good question. One could argue that an educated populace benefits even those with no children. But people with children should pay more towards schools and such than people with no children.

If they can't afford to educate them too bad. They should not have had them.
It was their choice.

Exactly. I'll go one more. Why should someone who chooses to have a gaggle of kids pay less income tax than a person with the same income who has no kids? Doesn't it seem to you that the person with more kids puts more of a strain on government services than a person with no kids?

Yes, so because he does things against your political ideology, he is purposely ruining the country? Trying to help american businesses from gong under and spending money on americans, that mean's he's purposely destroying the country? Starting wars and spending on death and destruction seems way far more damaging than what Obama's doing
:cuckoo:

By choice. You can not forget that.

Exactly. I'll go one more. Why should someone who chooses to have a gaggle of kids pay less income tax than a person with the same income who has no kids? Doesn't it seem to you that the person with more kids puts more of a strain on government services than a person with no kids?
//

Absolutely, this is entirely backwards.

Yes, so because he does things against your political ideology, he is purposely ruining the country? Trying to help american businesses from gong under and spending money on americans, that mean's he's purposely destroying the country? Starting wars and spending on death and destruction seems way far more damaging than what Obama's doing

Your assumption. Not mine.

His political ideology is not what spurs him to take the professors side and publicly dam the officer without knowing the facts.
Political ideology does not spur him to call the bankls evil and those that lie on their mortgage apps victims

Things such as those are spurred by hatred for what he sees America as being.

He does not hate America as a country. He hates America for what kind of country it is.

And he knew he would not get votes by saying he wants to change America.

And he did not say he wanted to change America.

You NOW think he did...but he didnt. He would have lost if he did.

Instead, if you recall...he said he wanted to change the way things are done in Washington.

Has he? What changes in Washington do you see?

And before you get that link....yes...he DID say he wanted to fundamentally change America...ONCE.....on election day AFTER he won.

By choice. You can not forget that.

Yes, unfortunately. all of govt is that way.
I was dissapointed in Obama, but still did/do not want 4 more years of what we had.

//

Absolutely, this is entirely backwards.

In my community, we pay "school tax"...coupled in with our real estate taxes.
My kids are out of school (one still in college, the other graduated college).
I still pay school tax....and I have no issue with it.
Why?
It is what I do for my community.
The idea of the federal government dictating what we do with our schools and how we spend school tax and who to tax and how much repulses me.

Keep the federal governemnt out of my community. We are doing just fine thank you.

His political ideology is not what spurs him to take the professors side and publicly dam the officer without knowing the facts.
Political ideology does not spur him to call the bankls evil and those that lie on their mortgage apps victims

He does not hate America as a country. He hates America for what kind of country it is.

Instead, if you recall...he said he wanted to change the way things are done in Washington.

And before you get that link....yes...he DID say he wanted to fundamentally change America...ONCE.....on election day AFTER he won.

am I even talking to you in my post? No, and its not my assumption, but the person I quoted.

he's trying to fix what was fucked up about this country and where it was headed economically. He's attempted a lot, he's not god, like you guys falsely claim we think he is, he needs cooperation and other parts of the gov't for any change to happen. If you think he's not trying, then you are truly blinded by partisanshipt. You can agree that you dont' THINK what he's doing will help, but can't say he isnt' doing anything.

for one, he's spending money to help americans instead i=of starting wars and sending tons of money over seas. He's set regulations on the scummy CC companies and their deceitful tactics, he's pushed the healthcare debate to the forefront and at least got people talking, and he's mended some diplomatic relations and presented this country in a more positive light than than arrogant cowboy Bush. He's ending don't ask, don't tell.

Don't say he's not doing anything, that's just comes off as dishonest hackery. Say you don't agree, fine, but you don't need to lie and spin things

Stop picking on the Obama, he IS the savior President who is TRYING to fix what is Fxxked up this country. Even though it is now AGAINST the majority of the American people who has been telling him to knock it off.

He's all smarter and knows what is BEST for us nonintellectuals, don't ya know.:lol:

am I even talking to you in my post? No, and its not my assumption, but the person I quoted.

he's trying to fix what was fucked up about this country and where it was headed economically. He's attempted a lot, he's not god, like you guys falsely claim we think he is, he needs cooperation and other parts of the gov't for any change to happen. If you think he's not trying, then you are truly blinded by partisanshipt. You can agree that you dont' THINK what he's doing will help, but can't say he isnt' doing anything.

for one, he's spending money to help americans instead i=of starting wars and sending tons of money over seas. He's set regulations on the scummy CC companies and their deceitful tactics, he's pushed the healthcare debate to the forefront and at least got people talking, and he's mended some diplomatic relations and presented this country in a more positive light than than arrogant cowboy Bush. He's ending don't ask, don't tell.

Don't say he's not doing anything, that's just comes off as dishonest hackery. Say you don't agree, fine, but you don't need to lie and spin things

He's mended diplomatic relations?????:lol::lol: I want to see one of your posts when Iran fires off a nuke at Israel.

Yes, unfortunately. all of govt is that way.
I was dissapointed in Obama, but still did/do not want 4 more years of what we had.

that's too bad, because that's what we're getting.

seems to be. That is why I can't understand why the right hates Obama so much.

I don't hate Obama, I just think that he will go down in history as being the WORST President in history beating Jimmy Carter out of his first place position in that category. There is no hate involved in that statement, just fact.:lol::lol::lol:

that's too bad, because that's what we're getting.

seems to be. That is why I can't understand why the right hates Obama so much.

I don't hate Obama, I just think that he will go down in history as being the WORST President in history beating Jimmy Carter out of his first place position in that category. There is no hate involved in that statement, just fact.:lol::lol::lol:

Well don't ya know. when they were protesting Bush about spending and wars, calling him BushHitler, the Schrub, ChimpyMcBush, camping out at his HOUSE, that was called loving patriotic dissent.

But if you disagree with this President, it's called HATE.

Last edited:
I was called unamerican, traitor, etc for being against the Iraq invasion.

Why can we now criticize a war president and we could not before?

Forum List

Back