President Obaby

Well, reality changes. Do you really want a president that doesn't change his mind when things change?

To answer your question, no. This is satire, like other forms or satire it's meant to cause people to both laugh and think.

Well, reality changes. Do you really want a president that doesn't change his mind when things change?

I'd like a President who's savvy enough to understand that disengaging from a region creates power vacuums that WILL be filled by other groups. The reason that there are millions of refugees fleeing Syria and the Middle East is that Barack Obama totally underestimated the danger that ISIS posed and failed to act to protect people from them. Tens of thousands of innocent people have been raped and killed by ISIS prompting millions to flee from them. Barack Obama caused that because he's clueless when it comes to how his foreign policy will affect others.

I guess that's the problem. This president refuses to recognize or admit his mistakes. He would rather leverage a crisis to bash his opponents or anyone who questions him, his thoughts, and decisions.

I'm not picky. I simply want an American president who understands and supports the Constitution to a "T" (i.e. actually reads the thing as written), and supports the separation of powers as a religious sacrament, and who will apply the boot when necessary when Americans or American interests are threatened by anyone, anywhere for whatever reason.

I mean, that's what I'm paying for.

Forum List

Back