President John F. Kennedy's Definition of a Liberal.

German is one of the biggest economic powers in the world. If you deny this you are an idiot.

JFK was a monster who thought nothing of physically attacking the American people he disagreed with or thought he disagreed with.

That guy had goon squads he sent around the country attacking entire communities in America. He held the traditional northeast coast mentality that everyone else in the country was somehow backwards and simply chunks of meat that had to be destroyed. To him everyone was a racist -- which was a very convenient cover and excuse for his own racism. That guy was no good guy.

That's why President Kennedy introduced what became the Civil Rights Act of 1964. A landmark piece of legislation in the United States that outlawed major forms of discrimination against blacks and women, including racial segregation.

220px-President_Kennedy_addresses_nation_on_Civil_Rights%2C_11_June_1963.jpg

President John F. Kennedy addresses the nation about Civil Rights on June 11, 1963

"The heart of the question is whether all Americans are to be afforded equal rights and equal opportunities, whether we are going to treat our fellow Americans as we want to be treated. If an American, because his skin is dark, cannot eat lunch in a restaurant open to the public, if he cannot send his children to the best public school available, if he cannot vote for the public officials who will represent him, if, in short, he cannot enjoy the full and free life which all of us want, then who among us would be content to have the color of his skin changed and stand in his place? Who among us would then be content with the counsels of patience and delay?

One hundred years of delay have passed since President Lincoln freed the slaves, yet their heirs, their grandsons, are not fully free. They are not yet freed from the bonds of injustice. They are not yet freed from social and economic oppression. And this Nation, for all its hopes and all its boasts, will not be fully free until all its citizens are free."

JFK was a monster who thought nothing of physically attacking the American people he disagreed with or thought he disagreed with.

That guy had goon squads he sent around the country attacking entire communities in America. He held the traditional northeast coast mentality that everyone else in the country was somehow backwards and simply chunks of meat that had to be destroyed. To him everyone was a racist -- which was a very convenient cover and excuse for his own racism. That guy was no good guy.

That's why President Kennedy introduced what became the Civil Rights Act of 1964. A landmark piece of legislation in the United States that outlawed major forms of discrimination against blacks and women, including racial segregation.

220px-President_Kennedy_addresses_nation_on_Civil_Rights%2C_11_June_1963.jpg

President John F. Kennedy addresses the nation about Civil Rights on June 11, 1963

"The heart of the question is whether all Americans are to be afforded equal rights and equal opportunities, whether we are going to treat our fellow Americans as we want to be treated. If an American, because his skin is dark, cannot eat lunch in a restaurant open to the public, if he cannot send his children to the best public school available, if he cannot vote for the public officials who will represent him, if, in short, he cannot enjoy the full and free life which all of us want, then who among us would be content to have the color of his skin changed and stand in his place? Who among us would then be content with the counsels of patience and delay?

One hundred years of delay have passed since President Lincoln freed the slaves, yet their heirs, their grandsons, are not fully free. They are not yet freed from the bonds of injustice. They are not yet freed from social and economic oppression. And this Nation, for all its hopes and all its boasts, will not be fully free until all its citizens are free."

yeah. he sounds like a real conseravtive here, eh? :rofl:

Conservatives enthusiastically endorse education.

tell that to children who are US Citizens with illegal parents.

They are still citizens and people like you would throw these children into the gutter. :evil:

Another set of mindless Dainty lies. You can't speak for me, douche bag.

First of all, I think all children here, while here, should get an education. Secondly, I don't know of any other conservatives who would deny to the anchor kids an education either.

You making-up shit doesn't constitute legitimate basis for an "argument," piss-boi.

Lawmakers From 40 States Team Up to Stop 'Anchor Baby' Spike

Lawmakers From 40 States Team Up to Stop 'Anchor Baby' Spike

:eusa_shhh:

JFK thought the Federal government had a responsibility in the areas of health, housing, schools, jobs, as well as civil rights.

JFK also praised ...omg...:eek:... union Bosses!!! :clap2:

:lol: Yeah, and his brother went after Hoffa with a passion and accused him of being a Communist.

JFK took us into a war we had no business being involved in so he'd have been more of a scourge to the left today than Bush is.

Oh and JFK cut taxes for (gasp!) the RICH!!!!

The Most Dangerous Man In America:Daniel Ellsberg - Veteran Veritas

Presidents Truman, Eissenhower (Ike), Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon all lied about US involement in Vietnam. Kennedy lied and said we'd only need advisors, but it was Johnson and Nixon who escaltde the war with more combat troops and bombings.

Taz, I consider you one of the salvageable (as opposed to lost) trolls @ USMB. So here goes:

Daniel Ellsberg Documentary, “The Most Dangerous Man in America,” Premieres Tonight on PBS
by Michael Ellsberg on October 5, 2010

history is fascinating when ideological glasses come off.

have a good day

:cool:
dD

so of you simply "care" about someone, you have to provide them with whatever that is?

That's fucked up.

How can you be so brain dead to not understand that it is better to teach a man to fish than to just give him fish.

People like you are a cancer.

What do you have against people's "health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties..."? How about talking about what he actually said instead of putting words in someone else's mouth. Schools and civil rights are a given. The rest can just mean that people shouldn't be taken advantage of. Teaching a man to fish is reasonable, but we're talking health care (everyone should be a doctor?), schools (everyone should be a self-educated educator?), housing (everyone should be able to build their own home?), jobs (everyone should be at the mercy of the whims of their employer?). Libertarians are like the Marxists in a major respect. Both philosophies require a basic change in human nature to work. Marxism ignores the fact that when people don't see rewards for their efforts, they don't work as hard. Libertarianism, the flip side of the coin, ignores the fact that, without enforcable regulation the strong will prey on the weak.

so of you simply "care" about someone, you have to provide them with whatever that is?

That's fucked up.

How can you be so brain dead to not understand that it is better to teach a man to fish than to just give him fish.

People like you are a cancer.

What do you have against people's "health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties..."? How about talking about what he actually said instead of putting words in someone else's mouth. Schools and civil rights are a given. The rest can just mean that people shouldn't be taken advantage of. Teaching a man to fish is reasonable, but we're talking health care (everyone should be a doctor?), schools (everyone should be a self-educated educator?), housing (everyone should be able to build their own home?), jobs (everyone should be at the mercy of the whims of their employer?). Libertarians are like the Marxists in a major respect. Both philosophies require a basic change in human nature to work. Marxism ignores the fact that when people don't see rewards for their efforts, they don't work as hard. Libertarianism, the flip side of the coin, ignores the fact that, without enforcable regulation the strong will prey on the weak.

Liberty is fighting to be the House Moron @ USMB -- but the competition is stiff.

:eusa_whistle:

tell that to children who are US Citizens with illegal parents.

They are still citizens and people like you would throw these children into the gutter. :evil:

Illegal Aliens get free education in California, scholarships are even given to 4th graders in public schools, as long as they are overcoming English as a second language.

Further Illegal aliens are admitted to Universities without the scores required of legal students, all for free.

So where are kids not being educated.

fact: in 2009 I took classes at a local city college along with low income illegals who were paying their own way because they were ineligible for grants

Must be nice to be low income and afford College, sounds like a great school. I have personally seen forth graders given what the school called scholarships. One I remember was for overcoming English as a Second Language. Another sholarship given for being a good peer. I saved the pamphlet, pretty crazy.

So people find it better to break our laws, work for our wages, and pay their way through college than to live in Mexico where education is free.

Sounds like we have a pretty good system if it allows someone that much freedom

Of course I live in California so it may all have to do with what I see compared to what you see. I would eliminate grants completly, I would also eliminate all collecting of tutition at government run schools, let the employee of the government collect money and somehow a mistake is always made that is somehow the fault of everyone but the government employee.

Anyhow, where was this school, Democrat or Republican country, I thing the example of Illegal Aleins being able to work through college is a fine example of nobody getting kicked to the curb, was this before Obama or after, who's policy allowed this, a man to work his way through school.

Seems like if an illegal alein can work his way through college there is no need for a better off U.S. citizen to be unfairly subsidized.

Illegal Aleins can work thier way through college yet we need grants and scholarships for better off, better educated, United States of America born citizens.

That is rich.

Last edited:
Illegal Aliens get free education in California, scholarships are even given to 4th graders in public schools, as long as they are overcoming English as a second language.

Further Illegal aliens are admitted to Universities without the scores required of legal students, all for free.

So where are kids not being educated.

fact: in 2009 I took classes at a local city college along with low income illegals who were paying their own way because they were ineligible for grants

Must be nice to be low income and afford College, sounds like a great school.

It's calld a helping hand...it's the American way.

go back to where your people come from if you don't like America. You complaining nincompoop

:lol:

I know many kooks and cons keep saying that JFK would not be a Democrat or a Liberal today. But kooks and cons have warped memories if they truly believe this bullcrap. I suggest they know right well JFK would be a liberal Democrat today. How do I know this? JFK in his own words:

:roll:

Everyone cares about the poor, sick, old, etc.

What we have here is a sompomoric attempt to gain the moral high ground by arguing that you can only care about those people if you subscribe to current liberal ideology.

This is, of course, nothing more than a strawman, and does nothing to illustrate that JFK would be a liberal/Democrat today.

Last edited:

yeah. he sounds like a real conseravtive here, eh? :rofl:
Which of these things do you think conservatives oppose?
Support your answer with substance.

JFK (Kennedy, not that pansy John Lurch Fn Kerry) was a conservative in some matters and a liberal in other matters.

True story.

I heard (reliable sources) that his last words were, "Gak! Gaaakkkkxx,"

I know many kooks and cons keep saying that JFK would not be a Democrat or a Liberal today. But kooks and cons have warped memories if they truly believe this bullcrap. I suggest they know right well JFK would be a liberal Democrat today. How do I know this? JFK in his own words:

What we have here is a sompomoric[sic] attempt to gain the moral high ground by arguing that you can only care about those people if you subscribe to current liberal ideology.

This is, of course, nothing more than a strawman[sic], and does nothing to illustrate that JFK would be a liberal/Democrat today.

learning to spell simple words like sompomoric[sic] correctly (sophomoric), would go a long way in establishing you as a character worth engaging. :eusa_whistle:

but today WE, are feeling generous. :eusa_angel:

Everyone does not care the same about the old, the poor, the ill. Actions always speak louder than words...and you by your actions (what you choose to focus on as well as ignore in your arguments) have spoken loudly: you're a fool

yeah. he sounds like a real conseravtive[sic] here, eh? :rofl:
Which of these things do you think conservatives oppose?
Support your answer with substance.

Conservative Southerners during the Civil Rights days of the 1950s/1960s, disagreed with Presidents Kennedy and Johnson, and disagreed with the liberal Democrats and liberal Republicans of those days.

It is this struggle between conservatives and liberals that led to the conservatives within the GOP welcoming with open arms the racist and bigoted conservative Southerners who helped the GOP win with it's disgraceful Southern Strategy.

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

"Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong." -Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman.

I wonder when the day might come when today's liberals are ashamed of how they are so busy these days always playing the race card?

"Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong." -Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman.

I wonder when the day might come when today's liberals are ashamed of how they are so busy these days always playing the race card?

Yeah. You already said that. THEN, I wondered when the time might come when you liberals might come to feel any shame for YOUR playing of the race card so much THESE days?

Apparently, you folks will forever remain shameless, instead.

Or as President Kennedy said, famously, "Gak! Gakkkkxxx!"

What we have here is a sompomoric[sic] attempt to gain the moral high ground by arguing that you can only care about those people if you subscribe to current liberal ideology.

This is, of course, nothing more than a strawman[sic], and does nothing to illustrate that JFK would be a liberal/Democrat today.

learning to spell simple words like sompomoric[sic] correctly (sophomoric), would go a long way in establishing you as a character worth engaging. :eusa_whistle:

Ah. A Typo Nazi.
A sure indication that someone has nothing better to say.

Everyone does not care the same about the old, the poor, the ill. Actions always speak louder than words...and you by your actions (what you choose to focus on as well as ignore in your arguments) have spoken loudly: you're a fool
Thank you for proving me right.

:clap2:

Ah. A Typo Nazi.

the only thing proven is what a fucking loser you are. go crawl back under your right wingnut rock, willya?

Ah. A Typo Nazi.

the only thing proven is what a fucking loser you are. go crawl back under your right wingnut rock, willya?
Ah. Ad homs.
Again, a sure indication that someone has nothing better to say.

Forum List

Back