President Job Approval Numbers tell the Story, the left wants to hide

Now who's quiet libs?

NOW WHO'S CHICKENSH**

You know why you won't go for that!

And I know too!

You are boxed in a corner and I'm going to laugh my butt off as you twist and turn and try to pretend, you aren't boxed in a corner.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You vastly over estimate your presence in my daily thoughts. I'll enjoy the give and take; regardless of the outcome on 11/7/12. I don't want to possibly squander that due to a disappointing outing by the President (the only way the Governor can win).

I didn't think you'd have the stones to back up your talk. Typical GOP chicken-hawk...

Any other takers?

I think we see who's chickensh**!

I'll UP THE STAKES!

When one of us comes BACK on inauguration day, THEN we have to have the sig lines AND THEY HAVE TO STAY THERE FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want humiliation added to the bet, YOU GOT IT!

Wouldn't you like to laugh at me for a two and a half months abcense and THEN watch me have a humiliating sig line for a year!

Well?

Who's the chickensh** now??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Again, you vastly overestimate my interest in seeing you humiliated. Siglines for 6 weeks are fun, happy things. Going away for 6 weeks followed by a year of humiliation on your part wouldn't make me feel that good; it would make me feel sort of mean.

My stakes are the most diabolical of all which is why you're now running away. I knew you would. All of the GOP posters on this board have made the same trek of shame--you shouldn't be so ashamed.

What's next...having to type with a pink font now?

Sig lines, 6 weeks. Man up and ink the deal.

bump

You vastly over estimate your presence in my daily thoughts. I'll enjoy the give and take; regardless of the outcome on 11/7/12. I don't want to possibly squander that due to a disappointing outing by the President (the only way the Governor can win).

I didn't think you'd have the stones to back up your talk. Typical GOP chicken-hawk...

Any other takers?

I'll UP THE STAKES!

When one of us comes BACK on inauguration day, THEN we have to have the sig lines AND THEY HAVE TO STAY THERE FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't you like to laugh at me for a two and a half months abcense and THEN watch me have a humiliating sig line for a year!

Well?

Again, you vastly overestimate my interest in seeing you humiliated. Siglines for 6 weeks are fun, happy things. Going away for 6 weeks followed by a year of humiliation on your part wouldn't make me feel that good; it would make me feel sort of mean.

My stakes are the most diabolical of all which is why you're now running away. I knew you would. All of the GOP posters on this board have made the same trek of shame--you shouldn't be so ashamed.

If it's so damn VASTLY diabolical, why won't you go for that change FOR A YEAR AFTER LEAVING UNTIL INAUGURATION DAY??????????????

FUNNY!!!!!!!! Suddenly it's not so "diabolical" when I up the stakes.

Keep bullshitting.

You know you are the one that's chickensh**ing out.

What else do you want? You can have it all, AFTER ONE OF US LEAVES UNTIL INAUGERATION DAY?

Gee, I wonder why NO lib wants to do that?

TPS went missing after this post not too long ago:

Excellent!

If Romney wins you will have to wait until the week after for me to start my month as I already am locked into a bet with Warbler for the day after.

Not that I am concerned that will be the case tho. You just stepped in it.

Thanks!

Because it's a JOKE!

No!

LEAVE!

Return on inauguration day.

THEN IF YOU WANT THE AVATARS AND THE SIG LINES, LET'S GO!

FOR A YEAR!

You CHICKENSH** libs won't go for that!

If you are so damn sure, what have you got to lose!

A year?

Year, schmear.

The rest of your Internet existence. From election day for forward, avatars and siglines for life.

And you can forget all that "leave til inauguration day" nonsense. You're not going to get your chance to lick your wounds or try to sliver away. Your sentence will begin immediately.

Last edited:
TPS went missing after this post not too long ago:

Because it's a JOKE!

No!

LEAVE!

FOR A YEAR!

A year?

Year, schmear.

The rest of your Internet existence. From election day for forward, avatars and siglines for life.

And you can forget all that "leave til inauguration day" nonsense. You're not going to get your chance to lick your wounds or try to sliver away. Your sentence will begin immediately.

Nope, sorry!

There is a reason you libs don't want to take that two and a half month abcense and you are avoiding it like the plauge AND YOU KNOW IT!

Heck, I'll up the stakes again. The day after election day, the loser has to suffer the gloating of the winners, then leave until inauguration day.

Why do you libs so fear taking the bet.

I wonder if it will be obvious to everyone else?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll UP THE STAKES!

Well?

If it's so damn VASTLY diabolical, why won't you go for that change FOR A YEAR AFTER LEAVING UNTIL INAUGURATION DAY??????????????

Keep bullshitting.

What else do you want? You can have it all, AFTER ONE OF US LEAVES UNTIL INAUGERATION DAY?

I have detailed why I don't want to do something for an entire year. It would be cruel to see that played out...then again...you are bringing it on yourself

I simply don't want to risk 6 weeks of being away from the board. I have a lot of friends here and I find it fun and interesting. Sorry.

Then again, perhaps a change would be good for me...6-7 weeks away from the board may be a good thing...

So Lets confirm; loser leaves town from 11/6/12 at 11:59 PM that day until 1/20/13 at noon when the next Presidential term starts.

Then from 1/20/13 until 12/31/13....

You change your sig line to "All hail President Obama, you President, my President, our President" or I change my sig line to "All hail President Romney, you President, my President, our President"

Size 3, blue, bold face. arial font.

Is that what we're agreeing on?

Keep bullshitting.

I have detailed why I don't want to do something for an entire year. It would be cruel to see that played out...then again...you are bringing it on yourself

I simply don't want to risk 6 weeks of being away from the board. I have a lot of friends here and I find it fun and interesting. Sorry.

Then again, perhaps a change would be good for me...6-7 weeks away from the board may be a good thing...

So Lets confirm; loser leaves town from 11/6/12 at 11:59 PM that day until 1/20/13 at noon when the next Presidential term starts.

You change your sig line to "All hail President Obama, you President, my President, our President" or I change my sig line to "All hail President Romney, you President, my President, our President"

Leaving the board, not the town!

But otherwise, AGREED!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Plasma, you want to agree to that or will YOU chickensh** out?

:D

Keep bullshitting.

We have ourselves a deal!

you do realise that with two people running one number like this doesnt mean much unless you have the other guys numbers too right?

Because it's a JOKE!

No!

LEAVE!

FOR A YEAR!

A year?

Year, schmear.

Nope, sorry!

There is a reason you libs don't want to take that two and a half month abcense and you are avoiding it like the plauge AND YOU KNOW IT!

Heck, I'll up the stakes again. The day after election day, the loser has to suffer the gloating of the winners, then leave until inauguration day.

Well we know who the chickenshit is now. You wouldn't accept the modest bet from a few days ago and now you just caught thumping your chest while bluffing at the pot.

So here's how it is going to go for you. From the day after the election you have three choices:

Six weeks, life, or walk.

:2up:

Well damn.

:(

Congrats.

A year?

Year, schmear.

Nope, sorry!

Well we know who the chickenshit is now. You wouldn't accept the modest bet from a few days ago and now you just caught thumping your chest while bluffing at the pot.

So here's how it is going to go for you. From the day after the election you have three choices:

Six weeks, life, or walk.

Hey candy corn took the bet.

YOU are the one chickening out!

So, talk more noob, but that's all it is, talk.

Candy corn, walked the walk, YOU WON'T!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well damn.

:(

Congrats.

Not a problem.

Well, I'm trying to put the bet in my sig (I suggest you do too), but for some reason, it's not saving. :confused:

Oh, I spoke too soon, there it is. It must have just taken a few minutes to work. :D

HEY CANDY! I kind of cut down the words in the bet, because I already got in trouble for having too "wordy" a sig line.

But that gets the idea through. You want to put the same in your sig? :D

Last edited:
With those anemic job approval numbers it is a shame that Republicans chose a stiff like Romney

They actually could have won this thing

There area couple of reasons why Mittens could win, superpac money buying the election being the biggest. Then there's the concerted and illegal and UN-AMERICAN voter suppression effort.

Since its the wealthiest 2% who are the "job creators" who are failing miserably, that shouldn't be a factor for President Obama. Only the most stupid don't see that it has been the R congress who has stopped most job creation on the part of the president.

OTOH, as we've seen on this board, many rw's don't understand how their own government works.

Anyone who has actually paid attention to what the president has actually accomplished will vote for him. Those who listen to the constant lies spewing from lushbo, fux, ad nauseum will not.

With those anemic job approval numbers it is a shame that Republicans chose a stiff like Romney

They actually could have won this thing

There area couple of reasons why Mittens could win, superpac money buying the election being the biggest. Then there's the concerted and illegal and UN-AMERICAN voter suppression effort.

Since its the wealthiest 2% who are the "job creators" who are failing miserably, that shouldn't be a factor for President Obama. Only the most stupid don't see that it has been the R congress who has stopped most job creation on the part of the president.

OTOH, as we've seen on this board, many rw's don't understand how their own government works.

Anyone who has actually paid attention to what the president has actually accomplished will vote for him. Those who listen to the constant lies spewing from lushbo, fux, ad nauseum will not.

Oh yeah yeah, it's all a conspiracy of money.

Yeah, Obama NEVER had any wealthy donors in 2008 or 2012.

What a hack.

How about YOU take the bet?

Oh well I have to get busy, I'm out.

let me know if anyone else has the balls to take the bet!

Forum List

Back