President Executes Innocent Skeets.

At least the Dear Leader look slightly better than this...LOL

they are all phony

ffkerry_trigger_guard_zpsba3760a0.jpg

:clap2:

That is probably the most ironic post of the day, Steph.

Kerry served in the military, was highly decorated and really has bodies on his belt.

yeah sure he does, all them FOUR months he spent in Vietman

How Long was John Kerry in Vietnam?John Kerry served in the United States Navy. He was in Vietnam from November 1968 until March of 1969 for a total of four months and twelve days.
http://answers.ask.com/Society/Other/how_long_was_...

He spent 4 months on a swift boat..probably the most dangerous assignment in the Navy at that time.

Prior to the assignment, he served on the Gridley.

The Gridley traveled to several places, including Wellington in New Zealand, Subic Bay in the Philippines, and the Gulf of Tonkin off North Vietnam. The executive officer of the Gridley has described the deployment: "We deployed from San Diego to the Vietnam theatre in early 1968 after only a six-month turnaround and spent most of a four month deployment on rescue station in the Gulf of Tonkin, standing by to pick up downed aviators. It was a fairly grueling tour of duty. Our helicopter was shot up trying to rescue a downed pilot and the door gunner was killed. The crew performed well and John Kerry's performance in all aspects of his duty was outstanding." [5] The ship departed for the U.S. on May 27, 1968, and returned to port at Long Beach, California on June 6. Ten days after returning, on June 16, Kerry was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant, junior grade. On June 20, he left the Gridley for special Swift boat training at the Naval Amphibious Base in Coronado.
Military career of John Kerry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't know why you folks trash war fighters and glorify stay at home flyboys.

:clap2:

That is probably the most ironic post of the day, Steph.

Kerry served in the military, was highly decorated and really has bodies on his belt.

How Long was John Kerry in Vietnam?John Kerry served in the United States Navy. He was in Vietnam from November 1968 until March of 1969 for a total of four months and twelve days.

He spent 4 months on a swift boat..probably the most dangerous assignment in the Navy at that time.

The Gridley traveled to several places, including Wellington in New Zealand, Subic Bay in the Philippines, and the Gulf of Tonkin off North Vietnam. The executive officer of the Gridley has described the deployment: "We deployed from San Diego to the Vietnam theatre in early 1968 after only a six-month turnaround and spent most of a four month deployment on rescue station in the Gulf of Tonkin, standing by to pick up downed aviators. It was a fairly grueling tour of duty. Our helicopter was shot up trying to rescue a downed pilot and the door gunner was killed. The crew performed well and John Kerry's performance in all aspects of his duty was outstanding." [5] The ship departed for the U.S. on May 27, 1968, and returned to port at Long Beach, California on June 6. Ten days after returning, on June 16, Kerry was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant, junior grade. On June 20, he left the Gridley for special Swift boat training at the Naval Amphibious Base in Coronado.

animated-giggling-smiley-emoticon.gif

UDT/SEALs or Navy Diver was much more dangerous.

Swiftboat duty was gravy. You've seen "Apocalypse Now" too many times.

Last edited:

Swiftboat duty was gravy.

:eusa_eh:

Think again.

Think again.

I don't need to.

I think you've seen "Apocalypse Now" too many times as well.

SEAL training and Navy Diver training is more dangerous.

Think again.

I don't need to.

Apocalypse Now???!!!!!! :lmao: That fake piece of propagandist shit!!!!! :lmao:
How much time did you spend on a swift boat or a PBR? Did you (honestly) know anyone who served on a swift boat? I had friends who served on PBRs and PCFs, a couple didn't come back.

Think again.

I don't need to.

How much time did you spend on a swift boat or a PBR? Did you (honestly) know anyone who served on a swift boat? I had friends who served on PBRs and PCFs, a couple didn't come back.

Having friends who served and having served yourself are two different things entirely.

When you can tell me you've served on ether a Swift boat or an elite special forces unit you can start preaching to me. Until then STFU.

efe2088d-b67b-4385-a44a-d2e77cb4f47e-big.jpg

President Executes Innocent Skeets.

And therefore we know that his move on guns is very painful to him.

What a sacrifice.

It's all show, a lip sync, :eek: they actually used drones to take out the skeet's.

Good coordination though, huh. :)

Think again.

I don't need to.

Here in KY when someone is a dunce, we say he is not very 'swooft.' (Our bastardizatin of swift.) I take it swooft boats aren't very swooft! LOL

I don't need to.

Having friends who served and having served yourself are two different things entirely.

When you can tell me you've served on ether a Swift boat or an elite special forces unit you can start preaching to me. Until then STFU.

Not even a good deflection. I served in the Navy, alongside people who did serve on these boats. What I was responding to was your ignorant, uninformed statement that PCF duty was gravy. But you're too fucking blinded by your bias to figure that out, mister 4-F.

Swiftboat duty was gravy. You've seen "Apocalypse Now" too many times.

Apocalypse now?

Seriously?

That wasn't even about Vietnam.

Seriously dude.

And Swift Boat duty..at that time was the most dangerous thing you could do. Swift Boaters were sitting ducks.

Not even a good deflection. I served in the Navy, alongside people who did serve on these boats. What I was responding to was your ignorant, uninformed statement that PCF duty was gravy. But you're too fucking blinded by your bias to figure that out, mister 4-F.

I served 5 years in the Navy and the rest in the Army. I also served 5 years on a Special Forces Detachment "A" team. To me driving a boat under any circumstance would have been gravy.

4-F my hairy ballsack.

Think again.

I don't need to.

It wasn't propaganda.

It was the "Heart of Darkness" that used Vietnam as it's stage.

The second half of the film was pure unadulterated fantasy.

Forum List

Back