President Donald Trump- “The Storm Is Coming”. What is he implying?

That's what Qanon Is saying and Trump is in solidarity with them now. He's been making cryptic threats to incite violence like January 6 if he's indicted..
I think he was just called Q.

R.519bd1e54e314373789638802ffd8441

He made the ambiguous post on Truth Social…(notice the Q lapel)
What do you think he’s asserting with such a post / image?
View attachment 697694
View attachment 697695
Anything to increase divisions within the country.

Anything to keep the focus on him.

Anything to try to remain relevant.

Anything to keep his Base interested.

Anything to hold onto any chance to regain personal political power.

So long as others end-up doing the heavy lifting and take all the risks.

The cowardly, traitorous scumbag.

Nope. Trump is nuts. Even the European press has picked up on Trump's threats.
They're fine with whatever happens. They're at war.

I got bitched at by one of them the other day because I said that I know she loves her country. She said something like "it's beyond that now". So violence and death will be more of a catharsis for these people than a problem. America's jihadis.

I swear, there are times I think it would be better if some real proof, some unassailable evidence that they could prove in court (for a change), would come in about the election actually being rigged. I'd much rather just be wrong than see my country destroyed by a delusional political Qult like this.

I’m sure there’s another Democrat-FBI-DOJ-MSM-Big Tech Coup attempt to be had by creating violent messages from this vague tweet

Trump is now s

I got bitched at by one of them the other day because I said that I know she loves her country. She said something like "it's beyond that now". So violence and death will be more of a catharsis for these people than a problem. America's jihadis.

I swear, there are times I think it would be better if some real proof, some unassailable evidence that they could prove in court, would come in about the election actually being rigged. I'd much rather just be wrong than see my country destroyed by a delusional political Qult like this.

It's very sad. They really don't care if Trump's a criminal.

I swear, there are times I think it would be better if some real proof, some unassailable evidence that they could prove in court (for a change), would come in about the election actually being rigged. I'd much rather just be wrong than see my country destroyed by a delusional political Qult like this.
Yep…”Trumpers” are the crazy ones in LidTardia….meanwhile.

Boo hoo, Mr Irrelevant

Except I'm not the one who gets to decide if charges should be filed against Trump.
That's up to the DOJ. And it looks like they're seriously considering it. :)

You really need to find better memes. This one is stale.
The DOJ will be committing political suicide if they indict Trump. No different than if the DOJ under President Trump indicted Hillary or Biden.

Except I'm not the one who gets to decide if charges should be filed against Trump.
That's up to the DOJ. And it looks like they're seriously considering it. :)

You really need to find better memes. This one is stale.
Hahaha…not nearly as “stale” as “we got him this time and this time we really really really mean it.”

Forum List

Back