President Donald Trump Addresses United Nations [VIDEO]...

What is about 'spectacular' Zar Bombe from NK to USA or a nuke to Yellowstone?

Trump is an insane zionistic moron who provokes WWIII and serves Israel Interests only.

004a044e1927a979dbf090ba65323894381708169d8592afbb7b70100f3e244a.jpg

Trump is an insane zionistic moron who provokes WWIII and serves Israel Interests only.[/MEDIA]

Sir, I will suggest to you in all seriousness, that you are very mentally ill. Mental illness is no laughing matter. Please seek psychiatric care. Good luck.

And I suggest you are a Zionist Jew and Freemason who wants the war USA vs. NK + Russia + China

Trump is an insane zionistic moron who provokes WWIII and serves Israel Interests only.[/MEDIA]

Sir, I will suggest to you in all seriousness, that you are very mentally ill. Mental illness is no laughing matter. Please seek psychiatric care. Good luck.

And I suggest you are a Zionist Jew and Freemason who wants the war USA vs. NK + Russia + China

I'm a white Christian. I support Israel because they're a good people and a great country. I don't want war.

Do you have a problem with Jews or just Zionist Jews? And, if so, why?

I'm a white Christian. I support Israel because they're a good people and a great country. I don't want war.

I do not want WWIII
Ans insane Trump provokes it.
That's all.

What is your issue with the Jews? Are you going to answer the question or are you going to run from it?

Good people?
They are occupying a country have been killing kids for as long as I can remember, they didn't obey any UN resolution...they have been called on their crimes by every single humanitarian group, they spied on the US, stole US technologies, they lobbied to have the US fight their wars, they killed US soldiers, they take billions of our hard earned money with no questions asked....and the list goes on.

Obama was an embarrassment. He was the laughing stock of the world. The whole world knew that Obama was a delusional, libtard and a PUSSY that nobody respected, let alone feared.
The sound heard within the echo chamber. A different tune is heard outside it.

Hard to argue with this assessment. After all, this wasn't a MAGA rally.

Overall, several world leaders except for Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu who was full of praise, agreed with Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallstrom who said to the BBC: "It was the wrong speech, at the wrong time, to the wrong audience.”
http://www.independent.co.uk

Conservatives believe every ounce of bullsh!t uttered by their Big Orange Idiot hero. However, unlike conservatives, the diplomats attending his speech at the U.N. have the ability to read and gather facts, which enables them to understand every word out of Big Orange’s pie hole is a lie.

The speech gave the Big Orange Idiot another opportunity to embarrass this country, and he took full advantage of the occasion...as usual.

The article, by FactCheck.org at the link below, describes, in detail, every misleading statement and outright lie that made the Big Orange Idiot’s speech into a comedy monologue. As expected, the assembled crowd was laughing at the Big Orange Idiot, not with him.

As a nation we must explain to the world population how well we realize he is a liar and an embarrassment, and ask graciously for their patience and understanding.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/trumps-u-n-speech/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 150256

View attachment 150257

View attachment 150258

He's such a liar, everyone but the conservatives are laughing at him.

Most important speech by US Prez at UN.

Obama was an embarrassment. He was the laughing stock of the world. The whole world knew that Obama was a delusional, libtard and a PUSSY that nobody respected, let alone feared.
The sound heard within the echo chamber. A different tune is heard outside it.
Fuck Europe. The pussies don't pay their fair share to NATO.

A blunt, fearful rant: Trump's UN speech left presidential norms in the dust

https://www.theguardian.com

Donald Trump’s maiden address to the UN general assembly was unlike any ever delivered in the chamber by a US president.

There are precedents for such fulminations, but not from US leaders. In tone, the speech was more reminiscent of Nikita Khrushchev, Fidel Castro or Hugo Chávez.

It did echo George W Bush’s 2002 “axis of evil” speech. That was delivered to a domestic audience, and there was little doubt that in his mind Trump was looking beyond the stony foreign faces looking up at him from the hall – where his customary pauses for applause were filled with uneasy silence – to the cheering crowds of supporters that carried to him to his stunning electoral victory, and to the centre of the world stage.

This one is easy to explain: 'Sovereignty for me but not for thee.'

Nor was there any explanation of how the castigation of these “rogue regimes” dovetailed with the dominant theme of the first half of Trump’s speech, which was devoted to the assertion of the undiluted sovereignty of the nation state.
https://www.theguardian.com/

Conservatives believe every ounce of bullsh!t uttered by their Big Orange Idiot hero. However, unlike conservatives, the diplomats attending his speech at the U.N. have the ability to read and gather facts, which enables them to understand every word out of Big Orange’s pie hole is a lie.

The speech gave the Big Orange Idiot another opportunity to embarrass this country, and he took full advantage of the occasion...as usual.

The article, by FactCheck.org at the link below, describes, in detail, every misleading statement and outright lie that made the Big Orange Idiot’s speech into a comedy monologue. As expected, the assembled crowd was laughing at the Big Orange Idiot, not with him.

As a nation we must explain to the world population how well we realize he is a liar and an embarrassment, and ask graciously for their patience and understanding.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 150256

View attachment 150257

View attachment 150258

Why not start off by discussing what you disagreed with in the speech instead of saying, "It was stupid and full of lies?"

View attachment 150256

View attachment 150257

View attachment 150258

You little pajama boy snowflake coward. You're pathetic and can't handle a bold president telling the corrupt globalist leaders that the United States will lookout for itself and exercise it's patriotic will to survive even if it has to obliterate another sovereign country. He gave the best speech of his presidency to date. With that said, go crawl in a safe space with your coloring book and Play-Doh!

You have to understand, Progs don't vote for their leaders to represent them. They vote for them to create a one world government where we have forced global redistribution on a massive scale in which they have no voice.

View attachment 150256

View attachment 150257

View attachment 150258

Why not start off by discussing what you disagreed with in the speech instead of saying, "It was stupid and full of lies?"

He didn't listen to the speech.

The typical nonsense from people who haven't understood a single thing Trump said other than something about destroying North Korea. And they don't care what he said.

The funny thing is he said "It is an outrage that some nations would not only trade with such a regime, but would arm, supply and financially support a country that imperils the world with nuclear conflict"

Wait, is he talking about the USA here? I mean, the US is trying to imperil the world with nuclear conflict here.

"No nation on Earth has an interest in seeing this band of criminals arm itself with nuclear weapons and missiles"

Are we still talking about the US here?

Trump then goes off talking about Iran, as if the US doesn't go around bombing and invading at will.

He says that Iran is a corrupt dictatorship under the false guise of a democracy. Isn't that what the US is? It pretends to be democratic, but Trump isn't the Democratically elected leader of the US, is he?

He says that Iran has turned itself into an economical depleted state. No, US sanctions did that.

He says that Iran's chief exports are violence, bloodshed and chaos.

Wait, this is from the country that invaded Iraq, caused ISIS, helped keep the Syrian conflict going for years, invaded Afghanistan, bombed Libya, supported the Arab Spring, bombed Yemen, Pakistan, and many, many more.

He says it's "up to us" to decide whether to lift the world up, or bring it down. Well, in the last 15 years, the US has chosen the latter.

Basically Trump's speech is so full of irony, it's ridiculous. And those partisan hacks don't even know what they've heard.

Forum List

Back