President Bush Is Not the Enemy

OCA said:
I knew it would only be a matter of time before you crossed the line in your maniacal rantings. Don't make the mistake of bringing any member of my family into a thread again or you will be gone and you won't find much sympathy from anyone here on the subject. Consider this your final warning.

As for the rest of the crap you posted....well its just crap and i've already refuted each one in previous posts in one way or another. The fact that you will not hold Bush responsible for running as a conservative but governing as a moderate makes you a moderate by association, or better put by your willingness to forgive. Your just pissed that I outed you.

You can say shit about not naming generals(well because you just pulled it out of your ass) and all this other crap about things being a fact of life but the fact that you don't rail about these injustices speaks volumes about you.

Oh yeah and i'm a racist, keep making that accusation and then peruse my almost 6,000 posts and see what you find, in the meantime the board will laugh at you.

Oh and the flaming, I never flamed you in anyway from the beginning, well that is unless your definition of flaming is as vague as your politics. You will have no doubt if I flame you and no recourse as well.

He have fun with Rush errrr RWA as your buddy, I whipped his ass several times long ago.

gotta love the Greeks...blunt is a way of life! and to think that my being Italian does not compare...! :halo:

OCA said:
I knew it would only be a matter of time before you crossed the line in your maniacal rantings. Don't make the mistake of bringing any member of my family into a thread again or you will be gone and you won't find much sympathy from anyone here on the subject. Consider this your final warning.

As for the rest of the crap you posted....well its just crap and i've already refuted each one in previous posts in one way or another. The fact that you will not hold Bush responsible for running as a conservative but governing as a moderate makes you a moderate by association, or better put by your willingness to forgive. Your just pissed that I outed you.

You can say shit about not naming generals(well because you just pulled it out of your ass) and all this other crap about things being a fact of life but the fact that you don't rail about these injustices speaks volumes about you.

Oh yeah and i'm a racist, keep making that accusation and then peruse my almost 6,000 posts and see what you find, in the meantime the board will laugh at you.

Oh and the flaming, I never flamed you in anyway from the beginning, well that is unless your definition of flaming is as vague as your politics. You will have no doubt if I flame you and no recourse as well.

He have fun with Rush errrr RWA as your buddy, I whipped his ass several times long ago.

You are holding a gun, I have none, you want to battle, I say, only if you give me a gun too, or drop yours.

You say, no.

End of battle, you may think you won, but going about it like you did doesnt show any character.

Or in other words, I won or I will beat you up

Abbey Normal said:
How can it be that all these people I like can't get along? Surely you have more in common than not.

Okay, going now... :fifty:

Well, the funny thing is Oca and I probably agree on a long list of issues. He just doesnt agree with me on how to go about getting it, or how to debate it fairly and civilly.

I rarely, if ever, flame people unless they flame me first.
In real life, I have never started a fight either, physical fight, but once a punch is throw, I have never backed down early. I learned early in life how to take care of myself, having to feed myself at age 8

It leads to one being aggresive at times.

I will say one thing, often things are said on the internet and responded to in ways I or others wouldnt do in person. Im not as abrasive in person, REALLY! (and I didnt have sex with that woman :) ) sometimes online is a good way to vent.

By the way, for anyone who has the opportunity to listen to Dennis PRager, he has an excellent, entertaining show today.

LuvRPgrl said:
You are holding a gun, I have none, you want to battle, I say, only if you give me a gun too, or drop yours.

You say, no.

End of battle, you may think you won, but going about it like you did doesnt show any character.

Or in other words, I won or I will beat you up

So you think its unfair that i've been a loyal and faithful member of this board and that I was rewarded a position of responsibility that carries certain powers with it, unbelievable.

I wil repeat this for you 1 more time and this does not go only for you but for all others......if you ever pull such a lowlife move as bringing family members into a thread in a derogatory way again then yes I will use my authority and all the tools that that includes. I will not apologize for that, ever.

Now go back and review all of our communications together in various threads and you will see that you were the provocateur in the flaming, and if you think different go and get a third, unattatched party of longtime membership and have them review the posts and ask them if they think I was flaming, believe me they will look at those posts and say "OCA was being extremely polite and gentle given his history here".

End of story.

OCA said:
So you think its unfair that i've been a loyal and faithful member of this board and that I was rewarded a position of responsibility that carries certain powers with it, unbelievable.

I wil repeat this for you 1 more time and this does not go only for you but for all others......if you ever pull such a lowlife move as bringing family members into a thread in a derogatory way again then yes I will use my authority and all the tools that that includes. I will not apologize for that, ever.

Now go back and review all of our communications together in various threads and you will see that you were the provocateur in the flaming, and if you think different go and get a third, unattatched party of longtime membership and have them review the posts and ask them if they think I was flaming, believe me they will look at those posts and say "OCA was being extremely polite and gentle given his history here".

End of story.

Just for your information,

the saying "have you quit beating your wife" is a generic often used, NOT INTENDED TO BE PERSONAL, saying.

It is used to illustrate that you can make an accusation in the form of a question, and then claim, "I was only asking"

That you took it personal, Im sorry. It was not intended personal, I dont ever bring peoples families into things, unless they do first.hell, I dont even know if you are married.

so, if you took it personal, maybe I should have explained myself better when posting it and my apologies.

As I said in another post, you and I probably agree on a lOOOOOOOOOOOng list of issues

Forum List

Back