President Biden Says He Wants to Take the Filibuster Back to "120 Years Ago When I Got into the Senate"

Biden raises eyebrows with quip he came to Senate 120 years ago (<---Fox News article) President Biden raised some eyebrows when he quipped that he first became a senator 120 years ago in response to a question about the filibuster.

BIDEN: “I believe we should go back to a position of a filibuster that existed just when I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago.”

Do you even know where the **** you are right now, old man river? Good grief!

How do you know he is not that old?

Just kidding, and Joe make a lot of mistakes and at his age it ain’t going to get any better!

Ready for Harris time?

Maybe 120 years was Biden poking fun at himself..

Maybe it was his mistake seeing he make a lot of them when talking...

Or maybe he's just too subtle for people accustomed to Trump?

Awww, here goes the trolling by the fringe left screaming “ Biden didn’t make a mistake “...

Biden makes mistakes daily when speaking because of age and his speech issues and that is the fact, so this has nothing to do with Trump and his insanity...

Biden raises eyebrows with quip he came to Senate 120 years ago (<---Fox News article) President Biden raised some eyebrows when he quipped that he first became a senator 120 years ago in response to a question about the filibuster.

BIDEN: “I believe we should go back to a position of a filibuster that existed just when I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago.”

And the fact you found it necessary to point that out, makes one conclude one thing....you need a effin life, bad@!!!

You ain't black!

That's an advertisement for the 25th Amendment!

WTF is Nancy waiting for?

And the fact you found it necessary to point that out, makes one conclude one thing....you need a effin life, bad@!!!

You ain't black!

Snoop dogg after voting trump
1616767454621.png

How do you know he is not that old?

Just kidding, and Joe make a lot of mistakes and at his age it ain’t going to get any better!

Ready for Harris time?

Maybe 120 years was Biden poking fun at himself..

Nope! Dementia and Alzheimers!

You ain't black!

Snoop dogg after voting trump
View attachment 472532

Wow!

Forum List

Back