CDZ Prescription medicines are abused, stolen and lead to 71,000 deaths...ban all prescription medications.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Illegal guns....guns that are used to commit crimes...which are bought illegally or stolen were used to murder 10,258 Americans.....so some say we need to ban them.

Facts about guns........

600 million guns in private hands.

Over 19.4 million Americans can legally carry guns in public for self defense.

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murder according to the CDC.

------------

At the same time, prescription medications that were abused, either legally prescribed or stolen, caused 71,000 deaths.

So.....logically, according to the logic of banning guns for their illegal use.....all prescription medications need to be banned...no matter how many Americans use them for lawful reasons and no matter how they benefit Americans who do not abuse them.....

Right?

Prescription drugs are . . . Wait for it . . . A little longer . . . PRESCRIBED! You can't get them without an expert evaluating you to see if you are fit for these medicines.

Want to do that with firearms?

And yet they kill more people than guns do.....which means that they are more dangerous than guns, even with direct supervision by doctors and government agencies.........and using your logic, all prescription medications need to be banned...........

If the responsible gun owners would start calling out those untrained & with no respect for gun safety issues, that would be a start to the gun problem.

Illegal guns....guns that are used to commit crimes...which are bought illegally or stolen were used to murder 10,258 Americans.....so some say we need to ban them.

Facts about guns........

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murder according to the CDC.

------------

At the same time, prescription medications that were abused, either legally prescribed or stolen, caused 71,000 deaths.

So.....logically, according to the logic of banning guns for their illegal use.....all prescription medications need to be banned...no matter how many Americans use them for lawful reasons and no matter how they benefit Americans who do not abuse them.....

Right?

Soon they will find out the truth about toilets and remove them as well.

If the responsible gun owners would start calling out those untrained & with no respect for gun safety issues, that would be a start to the gun problem.

No....not even part of the issue.......untrained gun owners are not the problem........that is just a stupid opinion.

The problem is criminals who are known to the police for actual gun crimes, being released over and over again by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians.....these individuals do over 95% of the gun crime........

That is not only the start of the gun problem, that is the entire gun problem...

When you have men who have no training or experience making rules & laws about things they know little to nothing about, you will have problems.

When you have men who have no training or experience making rules & laws about things they know little to nothing about, you will have problems.
Part of the reason i rail against big govt. Making laws and regulations they know nothing about.
Somehow, that makes me crazy to the federal supremacists.

The problem with Rx is that they're getting to hard to get. Got a bad back, bad knee's or anything else that OTC can't help with, now a days getting a doctor to write a script for anything that will work is hard to find. I've had severe knee pain (from an accident back in 98) for 20+ years. Most days, I don't need anything. Some days a few OTC's work. And some days, I'm not getting out of bed. But because of the opioid restrictions now a days, the days I have to stay in bed, is because I can't get a good pain killer from my doctor. So, the whole dayum day or two is wasted.

Heroine is an opioid. Fentanyl is an opioid.

Something I just learned this week, that surprised me to find out, an opioid doesn't have to be a prescription. In fact, most of the opioid overdoses are from street drugs like Fentanyl & heroine.

Check on my thread Chaos by the bay, on steroids, This documentary goes deep into the political and justice system which has been corrupted so bad, that they (prosecutors) actually run judges off the bench for giving known violent people 1 year sentence for a violent crime.

The "social experiment" of decriminalizing drugs, theft and assault is interesting. It leaves you shaking your head and a confused look on your face. But, it's happening.

Facts about guns........

------------

Right?

Lock them up or be ticketed

Facts about guns........

------------

Right?

And yet we have millions of Americans willing to take a jab offered by the criminals of big pharma.

Falls in bathtubs are lethal!

This calls for two immediate actions:

1. Federal funding for mandatory bathtub removals.
2. Repeal of all state and local laws against skinnky dipping and outdoor showering.

Facts about guns........

------------

Right?

And yet we have millions of Americans willing to take a jab offered by the criminals of big pharma.
I saw the best post two days ago. It goes like this:

People who haven't been sick for over a year, are willing to get sick from a shot to feel protected, from something that hasn't made them sick over that year.

2. Repeal of all state and local laws against skinnky dipping and outdoor showering.
got to stop selling all soap as well.

Bathtub deaths...more than the total from mass public shootings...

an average of 335 a year. Infants, very young children and the elderly are at risk, but more than half of all tub deaths are among able-bodied people between the ages of 5 and 64.

an average of 335 a year. Infants, very young children and the elderly are at risk, but more than half of all tub deaths are among able-bodied people between the ages of 5 and 64.

outstanding stat.

outstanding stat.

Yep......when people ask me why I keep responding to posters like joe, and candycorn and tommytainant....this is why...(not including you in this) because as I try to respond to the irrational arguments they make...I discover interesting facts and information like this.....

Forum List

Back