Pres & Sec of State get coalition moving

God bless those two. They, w/ our European partners got the Arab League to come along w/ U.N. Res 1973.

bors.jpg

you give stupid a bad name. :thup:

Let me take a guess. You're a rightie? :eusa_whistle: GET IN LINE!!!

at the risk of repeating myself...

I can't wait until tonight when he goes on TV again to tell us all the good things he is doing and what a vibrant leader he is. It should be thrilling to watch. My guess is he will leave for vacation right after the telecast.

I can't wait until tonight when he goes on TV again to tell us all the good things he is doing and what a vibrant leader he is. It should be thrilling to watch. My guess is he will leave for vacation right after the telecast.

Well that will totally depend on whether or not he can get in 18 holes this afternoon....

This was not our fight, this guy has been crazy since the 80's. Why not just admit that this is about OIL, Bush couldn't do it and Obama can't either, what is the difference except that a lot of fine men and women have died and trillions spent and we are no closer to peace than we were before.

The generals tell us we are winning.. I bet you can't get to be a general without combat experience and where do you get that experience, umm maybe War. No war no experience, no generals.

Think about it.

Well that will totally depend on whether or not he can get in 18 holes this afternoon....

You two must have been livid w/ Bu$h II being on permanent-vacation and the V.P. being in a perpetual "undisclosed location" :confused:

You two must have been livid w/ Bu$h II being on permanent-vacation and the V.P. being in a perpetual "undisclosed location" :confused:

I wonder if they'll be over Bush Derangement Syndrome when Obama retires to Maui in 2013 to shell coconuts for Michelle's Healthy Meals.

Last edited:

I wonder if they'll be over Bush Derangement Syndrome when Obama retires to Maui in 2013 to shell coconuts for Michelle's Healty Meals.

Oh? Which Repub is running against him :eusa_whistle::lol:

The GOP's defunding of NPR will cover a couple of days of the action :) So NOW conservatives care how much military actions cost?

Congressional analysis puts cost of Iraq war at $2 billion a week - The Boston Globe
Cost of Iraq war nearly $2b a week
By Bryan Bender
Globe Staff / September 28, 2006

This doesn't even take into acct the pallet of 100 bills that went 'missing' over there ;-)

I'm gueesing NPR is your only source of babbling bullshit behind bogus comments like, "Gaddafi said he was going to go "house to house" and slaughter civilians."

What an idiot you are.

50 seconds in. Did you watch the Libya State TV address by Gaddafi or speak the language?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUYVRmNzXH0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUYVRmNzXH0[/ame]​

Forum List

Back