Prepare for a full out attack on the WTO.

Yeah, you're right. We should just continue to take it up the ass from China like Biden and Obama did for years......
That was a predictable reply. I'm not saying China's various abuses don't need to be addressed. I'm saying Trump's way of doing it has been stupid and useless.........and as it turns out.........in violation of international trade rules.

What was barry's plan to address the issue?

He wanted to use alliances with Asian partners to bring China in line with rules, not unilateral actions having virtually no effect.

Holy shit, the HERITAGE FOUNDATION, the most conservative, ultra-Republican organization in the country are saying this??? WOW!

NEW YORK — The World Trade Organization ruled on Tuesday that additional tariffs imposed in 2018 by the United States on Chinese goods violated international trading rules, a blow to the Trump administration’s trade war against the world’s second largest economy.

A three-person panel of WTO trade experts said Washington broke with global regulations in 2018 when it slapped more than $200 billion in levies on a slew of Chinese goods. Since March 2018, the United States has imposed tariffs on $400 billion in Chinese exports.

Nothing is so predictable as Trumpworld attacking an international organization with which it is at odds. Trump's ineffectual, idiotic, unilateral tariffs have done zilch to advance the goal of getting China to comply with international norms on trade. The Bigot-in-Chief likes to brag about how tough he's been on China. The Chinese just yawn.

The WTO is as worthless as the WHO

Dems pretty much want us to sell out to China like hollywood and the NBA does. They do not want jobs they want unemployed and people on welfare because that is their voters. They want more crime because criminals vote democrat. They want immigration but not from certain countries just the ones that vote Democrat. I mean spend less time listening to what is said in the media and see the situations and use common sense to see the motivations. You think I do not know the Bush's reason for pushing us to war was not because of terrorism and was about oil? You think I am as blind and cultlike as your fucking party? Trump has no motivations except his agenda and a strong need to please others. If the Dems would not be crazy and actually paid him some respect they could play him like a fiddle. Sure they would not get their radical agendas done but they would get a lot done in general.
You people criticize his tweets and his attitude. I see that as a refreshing change since most politicians you never see them for who they are. I mean look at Chris Cuomo that is a perfect example. How polite and polished he is on the camera. Off the camera he curses more then a drunk sailor in a trailer park high on meth.

You see Elizabeth Warren drinking a beer. Or Nazi Pelosi on stage saying "I do not hate anyone" and you believe that is who they really are. Look around you people are fake all the time and these politicians make it a science. Trump is more honest then any politician in washington no matter what the media tells you. He hides nothing everything he does and believes is right out there for you to see. You people just do not like what you see.

“This panel report confirms what the Trump administration has been saying for four years: The WTO is completely inadequate to stop China’s harmful technology practices,” U.S. Trade Representative Ambassador Robert Lighthizer said in a statement.

Guess what else is completely inadequate to stop China’s harmful technology practices? The Trump admin policies.

The WTO is as worthless as the WHO
Do you have any evidence their finding is incorrect?

I don't really care. I don't agree with giving up our sovereignty. They have historically been not exactly on our side.

We should just have 1-1 trade agreements. Those are a lot more effective. It's what we did before the stupid globalist institutions took control

NEW YORK — The World Trade Organization ruled on Tuesday that additional tariffs imposed in 2018 by the United States on Chinese goods violated international trading rules, a blow to the Trump administration’s trade war against the world’s second largest economy.

A three-person panel of WTO trade experts said Washington broke with global regulations in 2018 when it slapped more than $200 billion in levies on a slew of Chinese goods. Since March 2018, the United States has imposed tariffs on $400 billion in Chinese exports.

Nothing is so predictable as Trumpworld attacking an international organization with which it is at odds. Trump's ineffectual, idiotic, unilateral tariffs have done zilch to advance the goal of getting China to comply with international norms on trade. The Bigot-in-Chief likes to brag about how tough he's been on China. The Chinese just yawn.

I thought you liberals said that the Trump Tariffs were a tax on Americans, and Red China wouldn't be hurt at all?

Under those circumstances, why is the WTO concerned about America's INTERNAL taxes?

Dems pretty much want us to sell out to China like hollywood and the NBA does.
Lying about the Dem's position adds nothing to the debate.
Not a debate when it is a fucking fact moron. Biden sold out to china took billions right along with his coke head son. This has never been denied. All dems say is "it had nothing to do with Joe" and no one believes that. Obama shipped our manufacturing jobs to China for 8 years then said Trump had to have a magic wand to get them back. Guess Trump has a magic wand because in 3 years he got 400k of them back. Our trade agreements with China were one sided and all done by the Dems pretty much giving them what they want to achieve a goal. Too bad they did not do some of this in Congress. They did the same thing with Iran shipped them pallets of money to smooth over their already one sided Nuclear deal and then tried to hide that they did it. Then when caught acted like it was business as usual. Dems wanted to bend over and take it in the ass on the Paris climate deal too where the US had the harshest restrictions of any country when we are not even the worst country when it comes to carbon emissions.
They talk about the trash in the pacific ocean and try to shame America into use paper straws. When it is THEM that live on the fucking west coast causing the fucking problem in the first place. They trying to claim Trump at fault for unrest in America(which no one believes either) when their race baiting lying fucking mouths started it.

Yeah, you're right. We should just continue to take it up the ass from China like Biden and Obama did for years......
That was a predictable reply. I'm not saying China's various abuses don't need to be addressed. I'm saying Trump's way of doing it has been stupid and useless.........and as it turns out.........in violation of international trade rules.
so do you think biden will address those various abuses?......

Forum List

Back