Preemptive Strike! Graham to introduce Resolution condemning House Impeachment Inquiry

They stormed the meeting and discovered the democrats discussing a shocking, yet problematic secret.

Trump did nothing wrong.

Which unlike the contents of Hillary's classified emails, all of America already knew.

They stormed a place where they had no right to be. The last time I checked there were Republicans on the committee. Trump just tried to pressure a foreign country to investigate a political rival.

If history even bothers to mention Lindsey Graham by name, it will be as the biggest lickspittle to ever stand on the floor of the Senate.

Emperor Trump told the Republicans to up their game in defending him or he would lynch them at his next Nuremberg rally.

So what would such a "resolution" accomplish, in practical, tangible terms?

Maybe I should ask Rush, huh? He does the thinking.

Its simple. McCarthy sent Nancy a letter explaining what she is doing to start the impeachment inquiry is illegal, the impeachment inquiry needs a full House vote to be legal.
Lindsay is putting the senate on notice that if the House sends articles of impeachment over without using the established protocol that the senate will simply vote to "dismiss" the articles without a trial.
Then the voters will decide in 2020 who they prefer to be president, the way it should be. The partisan lynching is going nowhere.
Such a letter would not change any minds. It's just political masturbation.

Most minds dont need changed
The people are overwhelmingly against the coup.
Democrat politicians
Democratic media
Ignorant clowns trolling the interwebs are for it.

Not actual people

A majority support the inquiry and a majority or a plurality support impeachment and removal. You are the ignorant clown.

Here is Lindsey Graham talking to himself:

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

Lindsey Graham is schizophrenic!

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Its simple. McCarthy sent Nancy a letter explaining what she is doing to start the impeachment inquiry is illegal, the impeachment inquiry needs a full House vote to be legal.
Lindsay is putting the senate on notice that if the House sends articles of impeachment over without using the established protocol that the senate will simply vote to "dismiss" the articles without a trial.
Then the voters will decide in 2020 who they prefer to be president, the way it should be. The partisan lynching is going nowhere.

McCarthy has no clue what he is talking about. The Constitution does not require a impeachment inquiry. There is nothing illegal.

McConnell has been told he has to hold a trial. Republicans will ignore the Constitution.

There is no partisan lynching.

McCarthy is the minority leader in the House. He knows what he is talking about. You apparently do not.
The Constitution says that the "House of Representatives shall" that's the entire House. It does not say, the Speaker may start an impeachment inquiry whenever she feels like it. The GOP and dems can fight about it, and I hope it goes to the USSC and dies there because of the 2020 election.

The Constitution says that the senate can do pretty much as it wants, it has the "sole power to try". Lindsay Graham apparently thinks that the senate can also dismiss the articles instead of wasting time on the trial. The "sole power" to try doesn't command it to hold a trial.
The "lynching" is because the dems are making up the partisan rules instead of following established protocols.

Oh man! This is great news in that the Senate will vote before the House acts on their illegal lynching bogus impeachment showing them no mater what, it is dead in the Senate with or without a trial. Lindsey is ckeck mating Pelosi and Schiff. Speaker Pelosi and Schiff tonight are saying holy crap, did not see this coming. This is forcing Pelosi to call a floor vote and open the hearings up giving it all the light of day. As Rush Limbaugh says the House does not want to vote because their part ends and it goes to the Senate to die. The media is just trying to turn Republicans. There is no crime, there is no quid pro quo, there is nothing there.

Graham to introduce resolution condemning House impeachment inquiry

So when Grahams resolution isn't voted on because it only takes one democrat in the Senate to oppose the resolution and prevent a vote is Graham going to go after McConnell to shut down the fake impeachment?
If a democrat does that then he should be reminded of what happened on Hitler's Night of the Long Knives.

So, when multiple senators send this to the toilet then Hitler....I mean Trump is going to have political opponents executed?

You goofs with your fantasies.

Nah, Trumpybear is too smart. He'll murder those he considers traitors in his own party!

Personally, I'd trust the apple dumpling gang to do a better job than Trump and his band of dipshits.

Oh man! This is great news in that the Senate will vote before the House acts on their illegal lynching bogus impeachment showing them no mater what, it is dead in the Senate with or without a trial. Lindsey is ckeck mating Pelosi and Schiff. Speaker Pelosi and Schiff tonight are saying holy crap, did not see this coming. This is forcing Pelosi to call a floor vote and open the hearings up giving it all the light of day. As Rush Limbaugh says the House does not want to vote because their part ends and it goes to the Senate to die. The media is just trying to turn Republicans. There is no crime, there is no quid pro quo, there is nothing there.

So when Grahams resolution isn't voted on because it only takes one democrat in the Senate to oppose the resolution and prevent a vote is Graham going to go after McConnell to shut down the fake impeachment?
If a democrat does that then he should be reminded of what happened on Hitler's Night of the Long Knives.

You really are that ignorant aren't you?
Nope! Also, not all of Hitler's betrayers were executed on that night. Many were put in prison.

So, when multiple senators send this to the toilet then Hitler....I mean Trump is going to have political opponents executed?

You goofs with your fantasies.

Nah, Trumpybear is too smart. He'll murder those he considers traitors in his own party!

Personally, I'd trust the apple dumpling gang to do a better job than Trump and his band of dipshits.

That's weird since the country is at a really spectacular place right now.

All I'm saying is this is a useless measure by Graham and he knows it. It is all for show and will not accomplish anything of real substance to counter the democrats impeachment hoax.

All I'm saying is this is a useless measure by Graham and he knows it. It is all for show and will not accomplish anything of real substance to counter the democrats impeachment hoax.

Is there a substantive plan to counter a hoax?

Is there a substantive plan to counter a hoax?

Lindsey Graham is like Joe Biden, as Robert Gates said about Biden, "he hasn't been right about anything in 40-years". Graham seems to be on that "often wrong- but never in doubt" track.

There is no illegal lynching. The impeachment is a reality and is supported by voters. It is actually the Republicans who are hanging themselves. Voters already see Republicans for what they are. Trying a major coverup. Worth noting that Republicans had no problem with impeaching Clinton even though he was never going to be convicted. Pelosi does not have to do anything. You are a fool and nothing more. A vote for impeachment in the House will have a effect. It will forever be on Trump's record. Rush Limbaugh is clueless.There was a crime. There was a quid quo pro and any body who is not a fool can see.

Schiff said he has solid proof on collusion with Russia ,3 yrs later nothing.
Same with all the charges, nothing solid yet.
It's a sham.

Such a letter would not change any minds. It's just political masturbation.

Most minds dont need changed
The people are overwhelmingly against the coup.
Democrat politicians
Democratic media
Ignorant clowns trolling the interwebs are for it.

Not actual people

A majority support the inquiry and a majority or a plurality support impeachment and removal. You are the ignorant clown.

If that's true they should vote on the floor for an official inquiry.
Pelosi has not done that because she doesn't have the votes.

They stormed the meeting and discovered the democrats discussing a shocking, yet problematic secret.

Trump did nothing wrong.

Which unlike the contents of Hillary's classified emails, all of America already knew.

Its called bribery.

Forum List

Back