Predictions for next step in Martin/Zimmerman case. (poll)

What will be the Special Prosecutors decision:

• Charged with 1st Degree murder.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charged with Manslaughter.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Charged with neglegent Homicide.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other lesser charges.

• No Charges.

• Total voters
My opinion is a charge of some other type of wrongful death charge.

Though I feel that he will be found not-guilty by the jury.

I think that no one on the State's side will have the balls to let him go free, even if they believe he's innocent.

My first poll, hope this works.

I vote no chargest since I think he has been murdered! My prediction why no one can find him at the moment, why he wasn't responding to his lawyers and why he called the district attorney's office.

The Black Panthers either got to him or inspired someone to get to him. They forced him at gun point to call and "confess" to lying about the night Martin was shot. When the DA refused to speak to him, they killed him! His body is in some FL swamp!

I don't think that is justice and I think people better start taking black on white racism and violent rhetoric as serious as they take White Supremacist rhetoric and violence!

Last edited:
My first poll, hope this works.

I vote no chargest since I think he has been murdered! My prediction why no one can find him at the moment, why he wasn't responding to his lawyers and why he called the district attorney's office.

The Black Panthers either got to him or inspired someone to get to him. They forced him at gun point to call and "confess" to lying about the night Martin was shot. When the DA refused to speak to him, they killed him! His body is in some FL swamp!

I don't think that is justice and I think people better start taking black on white racism and violent rhetoric as serious as they take White Supremacist rhetoric and violence!

Interesting take.

My opinion is a charge of some other type of wrongful death charge.

Though I feel that he will be found not-guilty by the jury.

I think that no one on the State's side will have the balls to let him go free, even if they believe he's innocent.

Well, it appears that I kight have been correct. The Special Prosecutor will announce today that she is charging Zimmerman.

Forum List

Back