Prediction Thread: What will Anti Establishment Republicans say when Trump's VP is the Establishment

So you are saying you already know who Trump will pick and that he is an Establishment candidate?

Not only that but you will support it and all the screaming about throwing out the Establishment will disappear or you will just put the label on him that says "Not Establishment" and point at going "Look! Theres proof they arent the Establishment"

Just like Trump is no longer part of the 1%. :badgrin:

So you are saying you already know who Trump will pick and that he is an Establishment candidate?

Not only that but you will support it and all the screaming about throwing out the Establishment will disappear or you will just put the label on him that says "Not Establishment" and point at going "Look! Theres proof they arent the Establishment"

So AGAIN...So you are saying you already know who Trump will pick and that he is an Establishment candidate?

Who would that be?

OH hum.

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump tied going into conventions - CBS/NYT poll

Anybody know who Joe Biden is or anything he has accomplished since being Vice-President? Who really cares who the Vice-President is?

So AGAIN...So you are saying you already know who Trump will pick and that he is an Establishment candidate?

Who would that be?

Oh this is your way of starting the defense already....pretty clever, if you werent 70

Anybody know who Joe Biden is or anything he has accomplished since being Vice-President? Who really cares who the Vice-President is?

There you go! VP's dont matter!

I heard Hannity actually say when Trump was down in the polls "National Polls are Invalid" lol...After citing the polls over and over

Yesterday Hannity REALLY said "Sure Newt doesnt VET WELL, but the vetting process means nothing" after years of complaining about vetting Obama

Now VP's dont matter!

There you go! VP's dont matter!

I heard Hannity actually say when Trump was down in the polls "National Polls are Invalid" lol...After citing the polls over and over

Yesterday Hannity REALLY said "Sure Newt doesnt VET WELL, but the vetting process means nothing" after years of complaining about vetting Obama

Now VP's dont matter!

Well, do they? Again, who is Joe Biden?

Oh this is your way of starting the defense already....pretty clever, if you werent 70
No, you seem to say you know Trump's VP pick will be an establishment pick. So who is it / will it be? Either you have an idea or you just posted controversial 'bullshit' just to post controversial 'bullshit'... Which is it?

No, you seem to say you know Trump's VP pick will be an establishment pick.

It will be and I dont know who. Are you saying his VP pick will be an Outsider? Which outsider have you seen listed on the short list?

Was it written on the back? Secret ink?

I heard it is taking Hillary so long to find a VP because no wants to be her VP - they are all afraid she may try to send them E-MAILS!

:p

No, you seem to say you know Trump's VP pick will be an establishment pick.
It will be and I dont know who.
So, AGAIN, you're just pulling stuff out of your ass....which is perfectly FINE...as long as you make it clear it is your OPINION and NOT fact. Thank you for clearing that up.

Looks like its Mike Pence.

What say you Mr. anti Establishment? LOL
I spent the last 20 minutes reviewing his voting record, his bio, etc. I don't see much of a problem with him. He is not such a 'Washington Establishment' GOP member based on what little I have read about him so far. For example - 'Lone dissent against GOP support for Wall Street Bail-Out'.

I have some more research to do, but so far it looks like he's not a bad pick.

I am sure no matter what, though, Libs like yourself will paint Pence as a 'massive Washington Establishment' guy and try to declare Trump 'sold out' (or whatever).

Forum List

Back