Prediction: Obama will not run in Arizona over birth certificate

I find the whole controversy over Obamas Birth certificate almost a Right wing conspiracy to spark some sort of contest to have him possibly removed, when it is known very well that He is An American citizen. Conservatives dont really care WHERE he was born, they just plain out dont like the man for "what he is".

It wasn't a republican that started this. It was a democrat.

My problem is more or less not with who Started the controversial lie, but with whom is keeping it going.

Actually it was the Govenor who rehasded this issue. but obama is the one that really keeps it going.

It wasn't a republican that started this. It was a democrat.

My problem is more or less not with who Started the controversial lie, but with whom is keeping it going.

Actually it was the Govenor who rehasded this issue. but obama is the one that really keeps it going.

It is folks like you, bigrebnc, who keep giving the Big O plenty of good press, because folks end up laughing at the birfers.

Doesn't it seem like that would have been a good idea all along?

Yes but not just for President. Every state should have as part of it's election laws requirements that for any elected position appropriate documentation that the person meets the qualifications for that position be submitted to the appropriate elections body prior to their name being placed on the ballot and that in the event of a write in candidate the documentation must be supplied and approved prior to be eligible to hold office.

Dog Catcher to President - shouldn't make a difference.

>>>>

Doesn't it seem like that would have been a good idea all along?

Yes but not just for President. Every state should have as part of it's election laws requirements that for any elected position appropriate documentation that the person meets the qualifications for that position be submitted to the appropriate elections body prior to their name being placed on the ballot and that in the event of a write in candidate the documentation must be supplied and approved prior to be eligible to hold office.

Dog Catcher to President - shouldn't make a difference.

>>>>

oh,

It is folks like you, bigrebnc, who keep giving the Big O plenty of good press, because folks end up laughing at the birfers.

I can't imagine anyone laughing at what reb says......:eusa_whistle:

ah, bigrebnc, you are fun, without a doubt, only surpassed by daveman.

You have had the OP torn apart. Really, next time don't pass yourself as something you are not.

I am what I say, you are not what you claim. You have been proved over and over (this is just one thread) not to be able to carry an OP.

I am what I say, you are not what you claim. You have been proved over and over (this is just one thread) not to be able to carry an OP.

you are not what you claim to be your words have given you away so many times.Your words aren't your best friend they're your enemy.

Same could be said to you, since everything you've said has been one logical fallacy after another.

Same could be said to you, since everything you've said has been one logical fallacy after another.

Dude I told you to fly away after you said the Constitution does not protect the rights of Americans. Now go crawl back to your bridge.

Here are some of the propaganda tools bigreb wields so poorly.

1. Name Calling: associating an idea with a bad label

2. Transfer: carrying the prestige or disapproval of something over to something else such as displaying the American flag as an emotional transfer device to represent one's patriotism

3. Glittering Generality: associating something with a virtue word; opposite of name-calling (freedom, democracy); often used to make us accept a concept without thoroughly examining its application.

books.google.com/books?isbn=1583225579...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back