*Prediction: Kellyanne Conway, Will Divorce*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Its coming not sure when but she will throw her stupid husband under the bus.
  2. She really has no choice now.
  3. Kellyanne Conway's husband co-founds new group of anti-Trump conservative lawyers | Daily Mail Online
  4. 5990708-6389209-Trump_called_George_Conway_III_Mr_Kelleyanne_Conway_after_he_pen-a-8_1542208432958.jpg

5. Even looking hard right doesn't do much for this creep, and he is not much of a catch just a sleazy lawyer, kick to curb ASAP!
  6. What say you?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
She said it best.

People argue about the Constitution every day. That's why we have the United States Supreme Court. That's why we have an entire U.S. circuit court system.'

'He and his co-author have one opinion, the president and his attorneys have another,' she shrugged.

Sorry bout that,

She said it best.

People argue about the Constitution every day. That's why we have the United States Supreme Court. That's why we have an entire U.S. circuit court system.'

'He and his co-author have one opinion, the president and his attorneys have another,' she shrugged.

1. She has a very important job to do, her husband is all but asking for a divorce.
  2. This is dividing them if you can't see the obvious.
  3. Kellyanne is in denial.
  4. Trust me this marriage is TOAST!
  5. Simply can't go on she is being laughed at HUGELY!
  6. She will catch on soon enough.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

She said it best.

1. She has a very important job to do, her husband is all but asking for a divorce.
  2. This is dividing them if you can't see the obvious.
  3. Kellyanne is in denial.
  4. Trust me this marriage is TOAST!
  5. Simply can't go on she is being laughed at HUGELY!
  6. She will catch on soon enough.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think you are right, she will choose Trump over her husband. Chances are she has multiple times already

Now that Trump has served-up mortal insult... "Mister Kellyanne Conway"... yeah... it's probably coming soon.

Conway strikes me as one of those opportunistic political creatures like Christie and Cruz who will sell their souls for influence and power.

You know... the type of Politician who gives Politicians a bad name... or who worsens an already negative perception. :doubt:

Last edited:
Nearly everyone who knows Trump despises him. I am sure Kellyanne is one of them. She probably is the one egging her husband on. She may be having regrets in selling her soul to the Trumpian devil. I hope so anyway.

They have 4 children. She's a devout catholic. While her husband's being a jerk, she's trying to be a mother, a wife, and an important member of the administration. I have nothing but admiration for her.

Forum List

Back