Prediction for 2016

I like the idea of Scott Walker. He can stand up to a wall of opposition and climb over it.

His challenge would be to become president who is for all of the American people, regardless of social or business memberships, sex, race, creed, color, health handicap, or age, etc., and to assure people who do not care for him that he will be for them as POTUS.

He can do budgets, balance them, and work with opposition in legislative bodies for a common cause--the people represented in his state.

Liberals are afraid of him, though, and will work as hard as they can to insure he never gets the nomination in their state or even a listing on their ballots. If he does win, they're likely to be toast and they know it. That's why they will all but kill themselves to beat up his reputation before he forms a committee to find if he might win the GOP nomination.

He's ok looking, and he's young enough to handle stress. He will have to clear it with his family. He'd be a good candidate for the GOP and a real challenge to Lady Macbeth, er I mean, former NY Senator and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Even in his own state, Walker is losing to Clinton by more than 10 points:

Statistikhengst's ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2013 and beyond: 2016 GE: Hillary Clinton vs. GOP Field, Part III

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...UlSZU52bGdZemNzZ2VNVmVRYnc&usp=sharing#gid=50

(scroll out)

I like the idea of Scott Walker. He can stand up to a wall of opposition and climb over it.

His challenge would be to become president who is for all of the American people, regardless of social or business memberships, sex, race, creed, color, health handicap, or age, etc., and to assure people who do not care for him that he will be for them as POTUS.

He can do budgets, balance them, and work with opposition in legislative bodies for a common cause--the people represented in his state.

Liberals are afraid of him, though, and will work as hard as they can to insure he never gets the nomination in their state or even a listing on their ballots. If he does win, they're likely to be toast and they know it. That's why they will all but kill themselves to beat up his reputation before he forms a committee to find if he might win the GOP nomination.

He's ok looking, and he's young enough to handle stress. He will have to clear it with his family. He'd be a good candidate for the GOP and a real challenge to Lady Macbeth, er I mean, former NY Senator and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Obviously, you don't spend a lot of time in Wisconsin and realize how hated the guy is.

Obviously, you don't spend a lot of time in Wisconsin and realize how hated the guy is.

Well, Walker could follow in the footsteps of Robert LaFollette (1924) and go it alone...

Forum List

Back