Prediciting the states and the EVs

the bs spin from the emails worked.

people talk more about what trump said or did 30 years ago more than what vile shit hillary has done in office.

pity important facts are made irrelevant, but as I predicted, hillary is going to win.

the bs spin from the emails worked.

people talk more about what trump said or did 30 years ago more than what vile shit hillary has done in office.

pity important facts are made irrelevant, but as I predicted, hillary is going to win.

Much to "Mr. Republicrat" Jerkoff Fakey's dismay I'm sure, but I'm really at a point where I give not a shit.

I think it's going to play out where hitlery wins a marginal (and questionable) win, but the republicrats maintain enough control of the legislature to let her do much of anything. I think gridlock for 4 more years is the best result we can hope for. It's merely a pain pill so to speak because the Cloward-Piven agenda is rolling right along. Just a little slower with the gridlock. The proverbial shit will hit the fan eventually because there's little sign nanny state politics of hate and envy are going away.

Forum List

Back