Preaching

It is Amelia's choice. She doesn't want to be friends. I respect her choice. Amelia just declared she's only interested in posting abusively to me, and she thinks I enjoy her abuse. I am not going to support that pattern.

That was not quite what i got out of the exchange.....

I got that you and she were friends many times... and you rescind the friendship for no reason at all...but for a whim. You did this several times and now she is done.....

Ever think that hurts people sky?
No, you missed the part where she accused me of enjoying abuse, and more or less said, that's the way she wanted to communicate with me.

She doesn't want to be my friend. She wants to be abusive. I'm not interested.

I'm here to make friends and have fun.

Your idea of fun is to post stupid threads, defend absurd positions, whine about people doing the exact same thing you do, and prance around like a drama queen?

I got that you and she were friends many times... and you rescind the friendship for no reason at all...but for a whim. You did this several times and now she is done.....

No, you missed the part where she accused me of enjoying abuse, and more or less said, that's the way she wanted to communicate with me.

Your idea of fun is to post stupid threads, defend absurd positions, whine about people doing the exact same thing you do, and prance around like a drama queen?

Sounds good to me.:badgrin:

It is Amelia's choice. She doesn't want to be friends. I respect her choice. Amelia just declared she's only interested in posting abusively to me, and she thinks I enjoy her abuse. I am not going to support that pattern.

No i caught all of that..... becasue she is no done with your on again off again friendship bullshit. What you are focusing on is the result of your bad behavior.

And after you last mass dumping of the people who had extended the hand of friendship....she is not jumping on the crazy train again.

So who abused the friendship sky..... Amelia or you? The hand of friendship is only extended so many times before it is no longer offered sky. You have a tendency to burn bridges. You burnt yours with Amelia.

Im glad you are here to make friends sky and have some fun.....

No i caught all of that..... becasue she is no done with your on again off again friendship bullshit. What you are focusing on is the result of your bad behavior.

And after you last mass dumping of the people who had extended the hand of friendship....she is not jumping on the crazy train again.

So who abused the friendship sky..... Amelia or you? The hand of friendship is only extended so many times before it is no longer offered sky. You have a tendency to burn bridges. You burnt yours with Amelia.

I'm here to have fun. Amelia is here to hang out in the Flame Zone and be abusive. She thinks I like abuse. I don't.

It's her choice. I offered friendship, she'd rather be abusive. I ignore abusers. I don't have them in my real life and I won't tolerate them here.

Last edited:

I'm here to have fun. Amelia is here to hang out in the Flame Zone and be abusive. She thinks I like abuse. I don't.

It's her choice. I offered friendship, she'd rather be abusive. I ignore abusers. I don't have them in my real life and I don't tolerate them here.

That's not what i got from the exchange either.... she said she did not flame you since you were on her friends list..... you pulled the plug on the friendship several times and she is keeping you off the list now.....which puts you up as fair game.

Sky's a fruit loop. Why anybody wastes any time trying to decipher any of the crazy shit she says and does is beyond me.

It's her choice. I offered friendship, she'd rather be abusive. I ignore abusers. I don't have them in my real life and I don't tolerate them here.

That's not what i got from the exchange either.... she said she did not flame you since you were on her friends list..... you pulled the plug on the friendship several times and she is keeping you off the list now.....which puts you up as fair game.
Works for me. I have plenty of friends. It's her choice.

I value the friends I have now and plan to cultivate them.

Last edited:

Works for me. I have plenty of friends. It's her choice.

I value the friends I have now and plan to cultivate them.

And by "cultivate" them, Sky Prancer means literally plant them, fertilize them and water them hoping to see them grow and sprout.

:eek:

She's a scary psycho Buddhist!

Forum List

Back