I'm just so glad to know
He's all I need

And He tells me I'm His Own
I am never left alone
I'm just so glad to know
He's all I need

He's all I need!

Last edited:
Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.

Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.

Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord.

Good and upright is the Lord: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.

The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.

All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.

For thy name's sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.

What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.

His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.

The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.

Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.

The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.

Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.

Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.

Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.

Amen.

Psalm 25

He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:29,30,31

8/8/2015

Psalm 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

King James Version (KJV)

Psalm 2 King James Version (KJV)

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

King James Version (KJV)

Psalm 3 King James Version (KJV)

1 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.

2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.

3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

4 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.

5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.

6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

8 Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

King James Version (KJV)

Many are they increased that troubled me
Many are they that rise up against me
Many there be which say of my soul
There is no help for him in God

But Thou, oh Lord are a shield for me
My glory and the lifter of my head
Thou, oh Lord are a shield for me

Repeat

I cried unto the Lord with my voice
And he heard me out of His holy hill
I laid me down and slept and awaked
For the Lord sustained, for he sustained me

Thou, oh Lord are a shield for me
Thou, oh Lord are shield for me

Repeat Twice
For Thou oh Lord are a shield for me
Of my head
My head

Lyrics to My Help (Cometh From The Lord)

[Verse:]
I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
from whence cometh my help,
my help cometh from the Lord,
the Lord which made Heaven and Earth.

He said He would not suffer thy foot,
thy foot to be moved;
the Lord which keepeth thee,
He will not slumber nor sleep.

Bridge
Oh the Lord is thy keeper,
the Lord is thy shade
upon thy right hand,
upon thy right hand.

No, the sun shall not smite thee by day,
nor the moon by night,
He shall preserve thy soul
even forever more.

[Chorus:]
My help, my help, my help,
all of my help cometh from the Lord.

[Verse]

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Vamp:]

[Altos:]
Lift up mine eyes...

[Sopranos:]
lift up mine eyes...

[Altos:]
unto the hills...

[Tenors:]
He is my strength...

[All:]
All of my help cometh from the Lord.

[Chorus]

[ These are My Help (Cometh From The Lord) Lyrics on Lyrics Mania ]

Lyrics to Use Me

[Chorus:]
If you can use anything Lord, You can use me
If You can use anything Lord, You can use me
Take my hands Lord and my feet
Touch my heart Lord, speak through me

[Chorus]

I remember a story in the Bible days
You took a man called Moses with a rod in his hand
You told Moses, "Take the rod in your hand,
stretch it forth and walk on dry land"

[Chorus]

I remember a story, I remember it well
He took a shepherd boy, David, with a sling in his hand
He took the rock with the sling in his hand
Flung the rock and the giant fell dead
And I know if You can use anything, You can use me

[Bridge:]
Take my hands and my feet
Touch my heart, speak through me

[Chorus]

The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - Use Me Lyrics

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.

The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Amen

Psalm 121

Lord, we thank you for this day. We ask that you go before us and lead us and guide us throughout it. We ask that your presence go with us. We lift up our families, loved ones, communities, city and nation to you and ask that you minister to each person according to their needs. Send your laborers across the paths of all who do not know you. We ask that you bless the people of USMB with your presence and that you give the people here hearts of compassion and mercy, give us eyes to see what you are doing in this hour. Break the chains off of those who are in darkness and in need of deliverance and destroy the work of the enemy who is seeking the souls of men for destruction. Renew the strength of those who are waiting upon you, increase our faith, LORD, give us a heart of prayer and cause all people everywhere to repent of all sin and draw near to you while you may be found.

We lift up Ulysses and ask you to bless him today with your presence and bring healing to his body. We ask that you help the family members of S. and heal them from the crown of their heads to the soles of their feet. We ask that you to put a hedge of protection around the families of our military men and women living in Colorado and Wyoming who have been under attack from the enemy, Lord. We ask that you avenge us of our enemies this day. We ask that you avenge the blood of 57 million babies that have been murdered in America, Lord. Avenge them, O God! Bring your judgment now, O God! Do not delay any longer!

We ask that you minister to the Cohen family and the Stephanos family who are right now grieving over the loss of their sons. We thank you, Lord, that you are near to all who are broken hearted. Bless them with your presence, we pray.

We ask that your Holy Spirit draw all that are heirs to salvation and bid them to come now - that all might be saved and their names written in the Lamb's Book of Life. We pray for the salvation of the Jews first and the Gentiles and believe that your Word will perform the work it was sent forth to do and will not return back unto you void, Jesus.

We pray for the peace of Jerusalem, that you would move mightily in America today and that your Spirit would be poured out upon all flesh before your judgment falls. In thy wrath, remember mercy, Lord.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

Last edited:
"If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another." Epicurus

Its true. We read it here every day.

OP - go for it. But my bet is it will just be more of the same we see posted in this forum. So called "christians" copy/pasting bible stuff to show that they're better christians than the next guy, the same ole "my god can beat up your god" nonsense.
True.

Along with arrogant Christians claiming to be ‘better’ than Muslims, Jews, and those free from faith.

If they are claiming to be "better", they are of course wrong as none of us are "better" than one another and they certainly not sharing the Truth of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. His Word is clear that we have all done wrongly.

Perhaps this weblink on this topic may encourage you...or not. Just wanted to share it if you like..

What does it mean that Jesus is a friend of sinners

"To be a “friend of sinners,” Jesus subjected Himself to living in a fallen, depraved world, for we “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). Despite our sinful condition, Jesus desires a relationship with us."

Also perhaps you came across people who are struggling with pride.
I've been there, done that, and will probably mistakingly do it again.

Anyhow, just wanted to share. I think overall it's best to encourage someone towards Jesus Christ (not self) because we as humans error.

What does the Bible say about pride

"Question: "What does the Bible say about pride?"

Answer: There is a difference between the kind of pride that God hates (Proverbs 8:13) and the kind of pride we feel about a job well done. The kind of pride that stems from self-righteousness is sin, and God hates it because it is a hindrance to seeking Him. Psalm 10:4 explains that the proud are so consumed with themselves that their thoughts are far from God: “In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.” This kind of haughty pride is the opposite of the spirit of humility that God seeks: “Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven” (Matthew 5:3). The “poor in spirit” are those who recognize their utter spiritual bankruptcy and their inability to come to God aside from His divine grace. The proud, on the other hand, are so blinded by their pride that they think they have no need of God or, worse, that God should accept them as they are because they deserve His acceptance."

Lord, we thank you for this day. We ask that you go before us and lead us and guide us throughout it. We ask that your presence go with us. We lift up our families, loved ones, communities, city and nation to you and ask that you minister to each person according to their needs. Send your laborers across the paths of all who do not know you. We ask that you bless the people of USMB with your presence and that you give the people here hearts of compassion and mercy, give us eyes to see what you are doing in this hour. Break the chains off of those who are in darkness and in need of deliverance and destroy the work of the enemy who is seeking the souls of men for destruction. Renew the strength of those who are waiting upon you, increase our faith, LORD, give us a heart of prayer and cause all people everywhere to repent of all sin and draw near to you while you may be found.

We lift up Ulysses and ask you to bless him today with your presence and bring healing to his body. We ask that you help the family members of S. and heal them from the crown of their heads to the soles of their feet. We ask that you to put a hedge of protection around the families of our military men and women living in Colorado and Wyoming who have been under attack from the enemy, Lord. We ask that you avenge us of our enemies this day. We ask that you avenge the blood of 57 million babies that have been murdered in America, Lord. Avenge them, O God! Bring your judgment now, O God! Do not delay any longer!

We ask that you minister to the Cohen family and the Stephanos family who are right now grieving over the loss of their sons. We thank you, Lord, that you are near to all who are broken hearted. Bless them with your presence, we pray.

We ask that your Holy Spirit draw all that are heirs to salvation and bid them to come now - that all might be saved and their names written in the Lamb's Book of Life. We pray for the salvation of the Jews first and the Gentiles and believe that your Word will perform the work it was sent forth to do and will not return back unto you void, Jesus.

We pray for the peace of Jerusalem, that you would move mightily in America today and that your Spirit would be poured out upon all flesh before your judgment falls. In thy wrath, remember mercy, Lord.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

Amen :)

8/10/2015

James 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

9 Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:

10 But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.

11 For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.

12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

King James Version (KJV)

Forum List

Back