Practicing Lying

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
So what’s your favorite Hillary lie? So many to choose from.​

November 29, 2015
What's your favorite Hillary Clinton lie?
By Thomas Lifson

Blog: What's your favorite Hillary Clinton lie?

This is my favorite because she put her hand on the Bible to tell it:

images
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...xVtm2LJTInKmzGXY2QMyKNt5xVgRVepX7ydb8HRCLFnjg

I, Hillary Rodham Clinton, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.​

She has been practicing for the presidential oath:

US Constitution, Article II, Section 1​

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.​

Everyone lies. Most are simply oblivious about it. Watch "The Invention of Lying" sometime. Society's plethora of lies will stand in sharp relief.

So what’s your favorite Hillary lie? So many to choose from.​

November 29, 2015
What's your favorite Hillary Clinton lie?
By Thomas Lifson

Blog: What's your favorite Hillary Clinton lie?

This is my favorite because she put her hand on the Bible to tell it:

images
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...xVtm2LJTInKmzGXY2QMyKNt5xVgRVepX7ydb8HRCLFnjg

I, Hillary Rodham Clinton, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.​

She has been practicing for the presidential oath:

US Constitution, Article II, Section 1​

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.​

WARNING: The Society of Trolls has issued this warning to Flanders:

Anymore failed efforts to troll embarrasses all of us. You are to cease posting idiot-grams immediately or suffer the consequences of losing your license to troll and our monthly magazine Troll is Us!

Everyone lies. Most are simply oblivious about it. Watch "The Invention of Lying" sometime. Society's plethora of lies will stand in sharp relief.
To Delta4Embassy: Surely not everybody!

Americans are a moral people in all things —— except when they are lying to sell something.

Resolving Pure Evil | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Whenever she opens her yap.
To Billy_Kinetta: That comes under the heading of Biggest Liar! I must admit that she is holding her own in the political party of liars.

Forum List

Back