Will this blow up in America's face?

• Yes - this will turn out bad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No - there is no problem here

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I

Indofred

Prabowo, mostly through very deep pockets, is a front runner in the Indonesian presidential election next month.
He was CIA trained and, as is usual with such people, seems to be implicated in mass murder, both in Tim tim and Jakarta, the latter concerning unanswered accusations about kidnapped and disappeared students.

He claims to be a Muslim, but his family are Christian so he might well be a KTP Muslim.
KTP is the identity card Indonesians must carry, and it states your religion. An identity card Muslim is someone who isn't really a Muslim but claims to be for gain of some sort.

He's nationalistic and there are many question marks over his history but he was also a prominent member of pro American groups, or at least was but he's banned from entry into the US at the moment. That little problem will likely go away if he wins the election.

aangirfan: CHOOSING THE NEXT PRESIDENT; MOSSAD, THE CIA AND THE SAUDIS

aangirfan: PRABOWO AND THE CIA

Will this blow up in America's face, as is common with CIA asset that gain power?

[QUOTE=Indofred;9329623

He claims to be a Muslim, but his family are Christian so he might well be a KTP Muslim.
KTP is the identity card Indonesians must carry, and it states your religion. An identity card Muslim is someone who isn't really a Muslim but claims to be for gain of some sort.

Freddie lays a red flag over the fact that in shariah cesspits the only
way to function is BE A MUSLIM (for the record ---"pancasila" is simply
another name for the excrement of CALIPHATE)

In such cesspits----the typical libel is "he ain't REALLY muslim"

well---actually he is----and has lived a life of barbarity to PROVE IT

If there's anyone in possession of a brain, not just stupid hatred, out there - I'd be interested in comments regarding this man's training in the United states.
Of course, the US right will want this to die as it shows America trained a possible war criminal.

If there's anyone in possession of a brain, not just stupid hatred, out there - I'd be interested in comments regarding this man's training in the United states.
Of course, the US right will want this to die as it shows America trained a possible war criminal.

how does the fact that the jerk spent time in the USA indicate that he was
TRAINED TO BE A WAR CRIMINAL .....here? You don't like him---don't vote
for him.........what is your problem with him? seem he kinda like ataturk---is
that it?

that it?

Where did I suggest he was trained to be a war criminal?
I said he was trained in America, at two major military training camps (and maybe with the CIA), and he is probably a war criminal.

I'm sorry you have to make things up in order to make your point.

That or you're far to stupid to read the links and gain any understanding from them. The reading age of the links is well over a three year old's standard; I'm sorry I can't find one with cartoons and brightly coloured, large size words.

that it?

Where did I suggest he was trained to be a war criminal?
I said he was trained in America, at two major military training camps (and maybe with the CIA), and he is probably a war criminal.

I'm sorry you have to make things up in order to make your point.

That or you're far to stupid to read the links and gain any understanding from them. The reading age of the links is well over a three year old's standard; I'm sorry I can't find one with cartoons and brightly coloured, large size words.

try again Freddie-----you have CLEARLY stated that the USA will try to DISTANCE itself from the
fact that he was in the USA----simply because he is a suspected war criminal and he was "TRAINED
in THE USA" do not be ashamed -------it is not your fault that you are what you are------you fell
into a cesspit

Prabowo Campaign Calls US Journalist?s Comments ?Inappropriate? and ?Not Credible? | The Jakarta Globe

Nairn, a freelance journalist, has published comments from an off-the-record interview in 2001 with Prabowo, who at the time was nascent in his political career. Nairn, in a meeting with local media in Jakarta on Tuesday, claimed that Prabowo would serve the interests of the United States should he be elected president of Indonesia. He also wrote on his blog, of which Prabowo told him at the time, that Indonesia wasn’t ready for democracy. Nairn covered Suharto during his New Order era, and he was witness to killings in East Timor in the early 1990s.

Old secrets are coming out but, as we now know, Prabowo is unlikely to serve the United states, and far more likely to turn Indonesia back into a dictatorship and allow militant Islam a say in what happens.

The US military trained, probably CIA recruited bastard, could still win, possibly creating a very anti US government in Indonesia.

Let's hope not.

Behind Prabowo's campaign to become Indonesia's president, a questionable crew | Reuters

Prabowo also caused a flutter last week with comments that suggested to some analysts that he may try to turn the clock back on Indonesia's transition to a full democracy after Suharto's three decades of autocratic rule.

"There are many things (from the West) that we implement, that we imitate, out of our own simplicity," he said at a seminar in Jakarta. "It turns out that these things aren’t appropriate for our culture. But it’s already a fact. For example, direct (presidential) elections."

That wouldn't be the first time. The CIA has already trained war criminals.
(They supported all kinds of dicators around the world and funded the Muslim groups who are now terrorizing the Middle East.)

The election is over, counting is in progress.
Most exit polls, show Joko as the likely winner, but just 4 points in the lead.
The vast majority see Joko as the next president, including the international financial markets.

Both have claimed victory.
Worryingly, even though the vast majority see Joko as the likely winner, Prabowo claims he has a mandate.
That little detail suggests he will be a problem if he turns out to be second, a very likely event.

On the bright side; the military have made clear he was sacked, and they don't want to know him.

The latest news from Indonesia.
The ex CIA asset is refusing to accept the election result, claiming massive fraud, saying he's taking the thing through the constitutional courts.
Even if they accept his argument and award ALL the contested areas with 100% vote to him, there still aren't enough votes to give him a win.
His team manager has been replaced by the general that murdered the Australian journalists, and they're wanting the incumbent president to remain in power, illegally, for a further year, to be followed by a new election.
The man's a fucking nut case.

However, he's a dangerous bastard, courting Islamic extremists and other assorted evil sods, in an attempt to create an army.

Islamic extremist keep to many secrets and I am their true god, they don't want me to have the people as property to start a successful organization, they dishonor god their not extremist in the service and the CIA has no police to help me or them.

The ex CIA asset is refusing to accept the election result, claiming massive fraud, saying he's taking the thing through the constitutional courts.
Even if they accept his argument and award ALL the contested areas with 100% vote to him, there still aren't enough votes to give him a win.
His team manager has been replaced by the general that murdered the Australian journalists, and they're wanting the incumbent president to remain in power, illegally, for a further year, to be followed by a new election.

However, he's a dangerous bastard, courting Islamic extremists and other assorted evil sods, in an attempt to create an army.

Still blaming the CIA for the filth which is Indonesia? --------that is---TheZionistControlledCia <<<
I learned that word long long ago-------from persons who explained all that stinks in Pakistan
as being the work of------see above

Still blaming the CIA for the filth which is Indonesia? --------that is---TheZionistControlledCia <<<
I learned that word long long ago-------from persons who explained all that stinks in Pakistan
as being the work of------see above

Another idiotic post.
If you have nothing positive to add regarding this, fuck off.

Indonesia's Prabowo files challenge to election result - Channel NewsAsia

Supporters outside the court held banners demanding a revote and vowing "revolution" if his challenge fails. "We won't let this country be led by the other camp. They will allow foreign intervention and communism," one protester shouted to supporters, echoing comments made by Prabowo and his spokesmen during the campaign period.

A potentially very nasty situation, where an ultra right wing mass murderers looks a lot like he might try to take the country by force.
How does America respond?

Indonesian Air Force Receives Three F-16 Jets From US | The Jakarta Globe

Jakarta. The Indonesian Air Force took delivery on Friday of three F-16 fast jets from the US government at Magetan air base, East Java, state media reported.

The three F-16 fighters are part of the &#8220;Peace Bima Sena II&#8221; project.

&#8220;The three F-16 jets ares part of the 24 F-16s which will be delivered by the US government gradually,&#8221; chief of the Indonesian Air Force Operation Command, Air Marshal Abdul Muis, said as quoted by the state-run Antara news agency on Friday.

They supply arms.

One hopes either common sense will win the day or, in the event of armed conflict, the extremists will get a serious fuck off tablet, but why doesn't America delay the delivery until we know the CIA trained mass murderers is out of the picture?

who said Indonesians do not have a sense of humor----the only way they can admit
that their own filth is filth------is by blaming the fact of their very own shit-----on
-----THE ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA I am actually familiar with this aspect of
ummah humor------I first learned about the Zionist controlled CIA ----more than 40 years
ago---a bit after I first heard the term Zionist controlled CIA-----one of the lumps of scum
presidents of Pakistan went down in an airplane crash-----what caused the crash??----
easy MOSSAD (with cia help)

who said Indonesians do not have a sense of humor----the only way they can admit
that their own filth is filth------is by blaming the fact of their very own shit-----on
ummah humor------I first learned about the Zionist controlled CIA ----more than 40 years
ago---a bit after I first heard the term Zionist controlled CIA-----one of the lumps of scum
presidents of Pakistan went down in an airplane crash-----what caused the crash??----

You really are a hate filled fucking idiot.
You're totally unable to comment on any subject with spouting hate filled crap, but have absolutely nothing of interest or substance to add.

Seriously, fuck off.

You're totally unable to comment on any subject with spouting hate filled crap, but have absolutely nothing of interest or substance to add.

Seriously, fuck off.

be not shy------you should be DELIGHTED-----that a whole country of "persons"----to wit PAKISTAN---
endorses your belief that all things evil EMANATED from THE ZIONIST CONTROLLED WEST

LOL but I do enjoy the fact that you guys like to claim---"we are SOOO stupid-----that
just getting some technical training with the wicked americans CAN RUIN A MUSLIM FOREVER

Last edited:

Seriously, fuck off.

be not shy------you should be DELIGHTED-----that a whole country of "persons"----to wit PAKISTAN---
endorses your belief that all things evil EMANATED from THE ZIONIST CONTROLLED WEST

LOL but I do enjoy the fact that you guys like to claim---"we are SOOO stupid-----that
just getting some technical training with the wicked americans CAN RUIN A MUSLIM FOREVER

Sadly, you're far too fucking stupid to realise, Prabowo is a Christian, from a Christian family, pretending to be a Muslim.
Perhaps you could find a doctor with experience in treating fucking idiot syndrome.

Seriously, fuck off.

Sadly, you're far too fucking stupid to realise, Prabowo is a Christian, from a Christian family, pretending to be a Muslim.
Perhaps you could find a doctor with experience in treating fucking idiot syndrome.

try again-----and try to remember-----I learned about islam from muslims from south east asia----
ie people who claim to be from families which converted to the filth from all kinds of
religions in fairly recent times------the man is a muslim-----according to Islamic law---
conversion to the filth renders a person MUSLIM FOREVER------even a convert risks execution
if he CHANGES HIS MIND ---------I know lots of doctors----virtually all of them are
muslims-----and are, themselves, victims of fucking idiot syndrome------Keep in mind---
I learned about islam from muslim doctors. Malik Nidal Hassan is a MUSLIM
doctor-------I was not surprised at his noble FOR ALLAH----action at Fort Hood

Forum List

Back