Will this blow up in America's face?

• Yes - this will turn out bad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No - there is no problem here

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
So much hate.

It's really very sad.

so true-----the hatred expressed by fucking south eastern muslims is very sad----in fact so is the
terrorism enacted by fucking south east muslims-----murdering dogs that they are

To keep the thread up to date.
Prabowo's supporters are talking of revolution if they lose their court case, intent on a witch hunt of foreigners and communists.

Any country that requires you to carry a card that states your religion is one fucked up country...let me guess controlled by muslims right?

Any country that requires you to carry a card that states your religion is one fucked up country...let me guess controlled by muslims right?

Is it the ?dark ages? that Israeli identity cards force citizens to declare religion? | Mondoweiss

I told her that Israel requires citizens to list both their "nationality" and religion on identity card (in the case of Jews,

I assume you'll be condemning Israel.

unlike the shariah cesspit Indonesia------Israel does not generate a list of
"LEGAL RELIGIONS" For those who do not know-------in shariah law---each person
is REQUIRED to adhere to ------a religion ACCEPTABLE to Islamic rule. Early on---
the only religions allowed under the stink and filth of shariah law-----were MONOTHEISTIC
religions, especially Christianity and Judaism-----GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST
based on murder, pillage, rape and oppression and MOST OF ALL EXPLOITATION-----it became necessary to allow non monotheistic peoples to live and pay JIZYA ------in the Moghul empire
HINDUS became eligible for exploitation and enslavement in Islamic law. Early on even
Zoroastrians----were ok for dhimmia-----and payment of Jizyq----somewhere along the line---
that easement was dropped in the filth of IRANIAN shariah

In the shariah cesspit Indonesia-----Judaism is NOT a legal religion----Hinduism is,
Christianity is----and I believe that Confuscianism is Shariah is adaptable to the
economic realities

Prabowo s Coalition Proposes Presidential Election to be Revoked National Tempo.Co Indonesian News Portal

T
EMPO.CO, Jakarta - After eliminating the direct local election, the Merah Putih Coalition comes up with another discourse to return presidential election to the People’s Council (MPR). Secretary General of the National Mandate Party (PAN) Herman Kadir said that presidential election has torn apart the society.
“If direct presidential election only causes a stir in the society, I think it should be revoked,” said Herman.

Lost the election, and lost a lot of support because of his stupid antics, Prabowo is now going for a power grab by voting changes to the law that would return Indonesia to the US backed Surharto dictatorship except, as is so often the case with US trained dictators, this one is anti western and courting the extremist Muslim element in order to consolidate his hold on power.
If he grabs power, he may well allow the extremists a base to train for attacks on America as a reward for supporting him as dictator.
It's looking more and more as if America's foreign policy of training total bastards is about to fuck up again.

Forum List

Back