Powell admits to hiring illegal immigrants

Should he be punished?

I thought liberals were focusing on the people who hire illegal illegals.

Why don't you get it liberals?

It's not about immigration it's about illegal immigration.

FOXNews.com - Colin Powell: Illegal Immigrants Fix My House

I though Colin Powell was a conservative Republican. Shouldn't you be more concerned with that, than what Liberals care about illegal illegals? :eusa_whistle:

Darn conservative hypocrisy! Bitching about illegal immigration while one of your own hires them!:lol:

This is hilarious. I love when the right wing eat their own.
Imagine saying, "We all breath the "same" air. Does that mean we all
He was pointing out that his is a nation of "immigrants" and our nation is getting older. Just look at the Glenn Beck rally. A "sea of gray". Who is going to take care of all those old people? That's the point he was making.

When you talk to the right, it has to be very simple and literal. They don't even speak real English, but a dialect referred to as "Simpleton".

You guys gave me another good laugh.

Thanks.
I consider powell to be a liberal. He endorsed King Obama .

I'll take whatever you comsider with a grain of salt, sugar. :lol:

He was pointing out that his is a nation of "immigrants" and our nation is getting older. Just look at the Glenn Beck rally. A "sea of gray". Who is going to take care of all those old people? That's the point he was making.

When you talk to the right, it has to be very simple and literal. They don't even speak real English, but a dialect referred to as "Simpleton".

Thanks.
Could it be that we have a liberal Republican? I didn't know there were still any around these days.

Thanks.

He's got to be a "Muslim" too.

Thanks.
Could it be that we have a liberal Republican? I didn't know there were still any around these days.

There aren't. Republicans are purifying their party. No "educated", no "intellectuals". And unless they are quiet and still, no blacks or Hispanics.

Powell is in charge of a military that commits numerous heinous acts to innocent people: He's a hero, a role model, a great man, an overall amazing person.

Powell pays some people without government papers to do some work: HANG HIM!!!!!!!

:wtf:

Powell is in charge of a military that commits numerous heinous acts to innocent people: He's a hero, a role model, a great man, an overall amazing person.

Powell pays some people without government papers to do some work: HANG HIM!!!!!!!

2Partieshitslinger,

Using your logic, we should encourage misdemeanors and dismiss most felonies ...... way to go you fucking Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd idiot.

2Partieshitslinger,

Using your logic, we should encourage misdemeanors and dismiss most felonies ...... way to go you fucking Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd idiot.

Looky it's gautama hot no rep. Gee, I wonder why!:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back