Powell admits to hiring illegal immigrants

He spreads the usual pate of bullshit about illegals doing work that couldn't possibly get done if they weren't here. BULLSHIT.

He's as entitled to his opinion as anyone else, Willow. That ain't what bothers me...it's his announcing that he violates the law. I STILL cannot wrap my brain around that.

What is disturbing is how he freely admits doing these criminal activities.

Should he be punished?

I thought liberals were focusing on the people who hire illegal illegals.

Why don't you get it liberals?

It's not about immigration it's about illegal immigration.

FOXNews.com - Colin Powell: Illegal Immigrants Fix My House

Colon Powell is a RINO.....and a stealth mole for the Obamarrhoidal LIbturds. If he wasn't then he might as well have been.

The Colon is certainly as close to being an Obamarrhoidal dickhead as one can be at the present time unerringly mimicking the LIEberrhoidal BULLSHIT.

As far as I'm concerned, The Colon is an Affirmative Action POS.

He's as entitled to his opinion as anyone else, Willow. That ain't what bothers me...it's his announcing that he violates the law. I STILL cannot wrap my brain around that.

It bothers me cause it's a fucking flat out bald faced lie. It's no fucking opinion, it's a fucking lie.

God, there's a truely horrible thought. I dunno if he should do time...pay a fine, at least. Something substantial.

He has aided and abetted criminals, he should do jail time. Furthermore, he seems to think that everyone should aid and abet those same criminals. Jail time AND a fine.

Anyone employing illegals should pay a fine and do jail time, imo. I think Colin Powell, whom I used to respect, has become a RINO! And there's also the minority angle. It will be big, in `12.

It's called a political move DUmbass. He wants everyone to get on board with the amnesty bullshit they are getting ready to ram up your a hole.

It bothers me cause it's a fucking flat out bald faced lie. It's no fucking opinion, it's a fucking lie.

What's a lie?

that illegals do work that wouldn't possibly get done if they weren't here, jeezus man try to keep up.

The chances are that if you have had any major construction work on your home or business, used landscape services, janitorial services, or maintenance services you have used illegal immigrants and are just as guilty as Powell.

In reality there is no easy way to tell if the people you hire to do this type of work are legal. The contractor probably doesn't have adequate documentation on all of his employees and wouldn't supply it to you if he did. And that documentation may be bogus anyway.

What's a lie?

CM, I think Willow is saying that The Colon's (i.e., The Shitbag's) opinion that criminality is valid (in effect) is a fucking lie.

Last edited:
The chances are that if you have had any major construction work on your home or business, used landscape services, janitorial services, or maintenance services you have used illegal immigrants and are just as guilty as Powell.

In reality there is no easy way to tell if the people you hire to do this type of work are legal. The contractor probably doesn't have adequate documentation on all of his employees and wouldn't supply it to you if he did. And that documentation may be bogus anyway.

Yeah...but Powell knows.

Forum List

Back