POTUS hails Gaddafi's death

How about using his words to give a speech for the support and trial of Kaddafi to give some needed legitimacy to the forming governments?

But I guess one more speech would have been to much to ask.

aside from the fact we had no business being there.

Oh, a speech would have stopped a random Libyan guy from shooting Gadaffi, I see how that works now. I imagine that those fighting in the revolution tuned into every single one of Obama's speeches too, that they called ceasefires every time Obama called a press conference...

America's involvement there was fairly minimal, odds are the same result would have been achieved without the US's help, most of the rebels arms came from Italy, the no-fly zone could have been enforced by Italy, France, England and whoever else was involved without US support.

Americas involvement minimal? Do you have any idea how many bombs our boys dropped, or what would've transpired without them?

America fired the first cruise missiles into Libya, I think if we sat this one out, NATO would have too.

Lockerbie forgotten.

And...apparently...the Berlin nightclub bombing forgotten too.

The jury is still out on that one. Some say Libya was involved some don't. But the bombing of Tripoli definitely caused Lockerbie.

And after Lockerbie, the focus should have been to bring Gaddafi to justice. But Reagan got weak in the knees after starting shit.

At least you guys don't pretend to be anti-warmongering like you did from 2001-2009.

What's your excuse for Clinton not blowing up Libya and killing Qaddafi? I'm sure you have one.

Remember when George W. Bush actually made a deal with Gaddafi? Republicans were hailing that as a "result" of Iraq..because he gave up the "Nukes". What it really was, was accepting bloodmoney from a real live terrorist leader of a nation. But that didn't stop them from crowing on about how Iraq changed the game in the Middle East.

In truth, the situation was so dire on both ends, Libya and United States, in the Middle East, that George W. Bush had little choice because he needed "friends" there.

wow, talk about hypocracy.

The man used diplomacy to get something done and the warmongers have to disparage that as well.

It is shame for all of us that Obama and other people hail Gaddafi's death. I reject to understand why POTUS the man who got Nobel Peace Prize praise death of another man even if he was a bad guy and say that 'victorious' war in Libya proved America's world leadership... Obama has the air of making the best of a bad job. The only thing proved by war in Libya and Gaddafi's lynching is that American policy failed because now more people consider America as aggressor who solves problems from position of strength, aggression and military intervention into domestic affairs of independent countries. I wonder who write such speeches full of nonsense for Obama which make him look like a complete idiot! The crisis of US and NATO is obvious so it's time to stop and abandon all these useless military operations. And if Reps will take the White House surely they will use trashy feelings of every American to justify the aggression and warfare! Remember all their 'projects' in Afghanistan and Iraq were not successful so be with any operation in future whatever you describe and motivate it.

well... they gave one to Henry Kissinger,Menachem Begin and Shimon Peres, three of the biggest war criminals.

I has happy when the Wall came down.
I was elated when the Cold War was over.
I was glad when that fuckhole from Iraq got the noose.
I was glad to hear the osama caught a bullet to the head.
I was apauld to hear that big 0 murdered a US citizen w/o trial.
How could any American be happy to know that another person was executed w/o a trial, let alone liberals, while the President could have done something to prevent it.
I'm relieved kadaffi is dead though. Obama taking a victory lap is fucking beyond ignorant and just further proves that the left are the most ruthless war mongers on the planet. As history shows.

:lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPYvI4xOOxQ]Quarterback spikes ball and hits his nuts - YouTube[/ame]

And...apparently...the Berlin nightclub bombing forgotten too.

The jury is still out on that one. Some say Libya was involved some don't. But the bombing of Tripoli definitely caused Lockerbie.

And after Lockerbie, the focus should have been to bring Gaddafi to justice. But Reagan got weak in the knees after starting shit.

At least you guys don't pretend to be anti-warmongering like you did from 2001-2009.

What's your excuse for Clinton not blowing up Libya and killing Qaddafi? I'm sure you have one.

He was busy stopping a genocide in the balkans and fending off republicans calling for his ouster?

He was busy stopping a genocide in the balkans and fending off republicans calling for his ouster?

Dont forget :suck:

:funnyface:

You really are a fucking moron

Look the kadaffi supporting scumbag chimes in, sorry your hero got killed.

I helped load BOMBS onto A-6's in the 80s aboard USS Nimitz to bomb Libya, while you served chow and cleaned shitters stateside. Don't lecture me on patriotism, asswipe. Put your mouth back on Obama's anus and STFU.
And I was involved in that time maintaining clear communication circuits for command and control as the French refused to let our guys overfly thier airspace (F-111's)

Remember when George W. Bush actually made a deal with Gaddafi? Republicans were hailing that as a "result" of Iraq..because he gave up the "Nukes". What it really was, was accepting bloodmoney from a real live terrorist leader of a nation. But that didn't stop them from crowing on about how Iraq changed the game in the Middle East.

In truth, the situation was so dire on both ends, Libya and United States, in the Middle East, that George W. Bush had little choice because he needed "friends" there.
And what DEAL was that? Mo-Mo saw what happened in Iraq and volunteered to dismantle his.

YOU have a strage view of history.

Ah yes...the "Wag the Dog" that cost us how many lives?

I can't believe you had an excuse, I would've never predicted that!!!!

It's a good thing Obama is the first president after Lockerbie to not be busy and have time to blow up Libya. I mean the good thing about you democrats is you're consisent, you guys have been screaming and begging for the U.S. to attack Libya ever since Lockerbie. You guys were FURIOUS with Bush for not bombing the hell out of Libya. You couldn't go a day without seeing a protest on the news where democrats were marching in Washington demanding Bush bomb the hell out of Libya.

It's a good thing Obama is the first president after Lockerbie to not be busy and have time to blow up Libya. I mean the good thing about you democrats is you're consisent, you guys have been screaming and begging for the U.S. to attack Libya ever since Lockerbie. You guys were FURIOUS with Bush for not bombing the hell out of Libya. You couldn't go a day without seeing a protest on the news where democrats were marching in Washington demanding Bush bomb the hell out of Libya.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4060-mrz102511dapr20111025014521.jpg

I helped load BOMBS onto A-6's in the 80s aboard USS Nimitz to bomb Libya, while you served chow and cleaned shitters stateside. Don't lecture me on patriotism, asswipe. Put your mouth back on Obama's anus and STFU.
And I was involved in that time maintaining clear communication circuits for command and control as the French refused to let our guys overfly thier airspace (F-111's)

Cool.
We didn't even know (onboard the carrier) who we were bombing. We'd load up the A-6s, they'd leave - come back a few hours later - no bombs. LOL!

Truely? And where and when did we express this "furious-ness"? Links to us being "furious". TIA

You a squid? Used to kick a lot of squid ass at AO school in Millington Tennessee, it seems the ass kicking made some of you into real scumbags.

A BB counter. :lol::lol::lol:

Truely? And where and when did we express this "furious-ness"? Links to us being "furious". TIA

It was sarcasm, democrats weren't furious. Like I said 2001-2009 was when democrats pretended to be anti-warmongering, now that Obama is in office they can't get enough.

Just like now democrats are pretending killing Qaddafi was this great important thing, Bush should've got him, you're super angry about Lockerbie, etc etc, but that only happened once you guys found out Obama thought it was a good idea to bomb the hell out of Libya.

So once Obama thinks something is good, so do his followers.

It was sarcasm, democrats weren't furious. Like I said 2001-2009 was when democrats pretended to be anti-warmongering, now that Obama is in office they can't get enough.

Just like now democrats are pretending killing Qaddafi was this great important thing, Bush should've got him, you're super angry about Lockerbie, etc etc, but that only happened once you guys found out Obama thought it was a good idea to bomb the hell out of Libya.

So once Obama thinks something is good, so do his followers.
Ok, my sarcasm detector must be broken...apologies.

Forum List

Back