Potential Richmond July 4 mass shooters charged as noncitizens in possession of firearm, police say

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Thankfully someone spoke up. Imagine the media reaction if an illegal immigrant had murdered Americans?

Defend your damn border...please!

Two illegal immigrants were arrested in a mass shooting plot at the Richmond, Va. July for celebration.

"A hero citizen picked up the phone and overheard a conversation there was a mass shooting being planned here in the city of Richmond, Virginia," Richmond Chief of Police Gerald Smith said Wednesday.

Two illegal immigrants, 52-year-old Julio Alvarado-Dubon and 38-year-old Rolman Balacarcel, were arrested and charged with being a non-U.S. citizens in possession of a gun after police uncovered a plot that the duo planned a mass shooting at Richmond's July 4 celebration Monday.

At a press conference Wednesday, Smith said that police investigated Alvarado-Dubon based on a tip to police by someone he would only refer to as a "hero citizen." Police investigated the claims and found Alvarado-Dubon was in possession of two rifles, one handgun, and 223 rounds of ammunition. He was arrested on July 1, while Balacarcel was placed under surveillance and eventually arrested on the same charges on Tuesday.

Pick up a phone and accidentally overhear a plot about mass shooting ? I don't think so. Lots of stuff in this story doesn't make sense.

Democrats giving noncitizens the "right" to vote would do far more damage than a couple noncitizens with guns.

At least we can defend ourselves against the ones with the guns.

Thankfully someone spoke up. Imagine the media reaction if an illegal immigrant had murdered Americans?

Defend your damn border...please!

Two illegal immigrants were arrested in a mass shooting plot at the Richmond, Va. July for celebration.

"A hero citizen picked up the phone and overheard a conversation there was a mass shooting being planned here in the city of Richmond, Virginia," Richmond Chief of Police Gerald Smith said Wednesday.

Two illegal immigrants, 52-year-old Julio Alvarado-Dubon and 38-year-old Rolman Balacarcel, were arrested and charged with being a non-U.S. citizens in possession of a gun after police uncovered a plot that the duo planned a mass shooting at Richmond's July 4 celebration Monday.

At a press conference Wednesday, Smith said that police investigated Alvarado-Dubon based on a tip to police by someone he would only refer to as a "hero citizen." Police investigated the claims and found Alvarado-Dubon was in possession of two rifles, one handgun, and 223 rounds of ammunition. He was arrested on July 1, while Balacarcel was placed under surveillance and eventually arrested on the same charges on Tuesday.
But but but, you don't understand. Having illegals in our country is not a problem but we must pass laws to keep guns out illegal's hands.

party line telephone?
It's not terribly unusual to get "cross talk" on a telephone line due to small electrical imbalances. It could have been that, or the citizen might have picked up an extension. Or something even more common would be a phone company tech clipping on to the line with his test phone for one of many reasons. I was a phone tech for years and you wouldn't believe some of the things I heard when testing lines. If this was a phone tech, he has a problem as anything overheard is privileged communication and can't be divulged. We were trained that even if we heard someone planning a crime, we couldn't report it. Phone company test sets are not detectable unless the tech deliberately allows them to be by switching them on to the talk position. The test equipment in the testing and central offices can monitor phone lines remotely and even sophisticated trace detectors can't find them.

party line telephone?
I think party lines are extinct. In thirty-five years as a phone tech, I never encountered one. Now they use digital means to put more than one line on a single cable pair. They digitally superimpose one signal into another and separate them out at the far end. That's pretty common, we used to do it all the time for customers who only had two pairs in their buried service drops, we could digitally put two lines on each pair. There was tech to put six lines on a pair, but my company never fielded it. The acronym for the equipment was DAML (Digital Additional Main Line)

I think party lines are extinct. In thirty-five years as a phone tech, I never encountered one. Now they use digital means to put more than one line on a single cable pair. They digitally superimpose one signal into another and separate them out at the far end. That's pretty common, we used to do it all the time for customers who only had two pairs in their buried service drops, we could digitally put two lines on each pair. There was tech to put six lines on a pair, but my company never fielded it. The acronym for the equipment was DAML (Digital Additional Main Line)
Thanks for the info. I live in the sticks--no cell service, land line only and when the power goes out--so does the phone. LOL

Forum List

Back