Pot versus Alcohol

Advantage of booze over pot for a conservative:

You aren't dealing with a felon when you buy booze. That's important to me.

Like:

Yellow Tail Australian wines (red)
Plain ol' Budweiser in a can
Jack Daniels
Sauza tequila (white)

William Joyce said:
Advantage of booze over pot for a conservative:

You aren't dealing with a felon when you buy booze. That's important to me.

)

If you look at my original post I said, setting aside legality. I'm thinking just what's more fun, more interesting, or the opposite.

GunnyL said:
Glenmorangie is a single malt. Partial to it myself.

that is a good one as well

dalwhine ( or how ever the hell yuyou spell it) is good as well.... just had a friend bring back a single malt from the trail ... mortlach...very smokey

manu1959 said:
those are quite good as well but need a strong cigar oban and glenkitche are an easy sip

Heh .... war story time .....

Got this old Marine Vietnam vet buddy .... no matter what I buy him he SHOOTS it.

I'm like dude, you just shot some $100 Scotch! He doesn't seem to get it.

I started buying him shots of Jack. :laugh:

GunnyL said:
Heh .... war story time .....

Got this old Marine Vietnam vet buddy .... no matter what I buy him he SHOOTS it.

I'm like dude, you just shot some $100 Scotch! He doesn't seem to get it.

I started buying him shots of Jack. :laugh:

must be a good buddy.....my friends smoke my cigars 1/2 of em...drink my scotch then puke....

Absolute vodka and cranberry juice. Clean's the kidneys out at the same time. :rock: And make's you do this if you have one to many :boobies: :rotflmao:

Have you ever been to a party where everyone is smoking weed? BORING, and usually a sausage party. Drinking parties are usually more interesting.
As far as level of inebriation goes, booze tends to get folks way, way more messed up...hence the more interesting parties. I've often seen a room full of drunks get into trouble, but usually a room full of stoners will just sit there.

I've been smoking hemp since Dec 1965. I've stopped smoking it (sometimes for years at a time), in the last 43 years, too.

I drink socially occassionally.

Neither of them should be illegal.

Pot is less damaging to this society overall, except for the laws which are destroying people's lives needlessly.

We all know this right?

I mean is there even any debate left in this dead horse?

cost-of-drugwar05.gif

I've been smoking hemp since Dec 1965. I've stopped smoking it (sometimes for years at a time), in the last 43 years, too.

I drink socially occassionally.

Neither of them should be illegal.

Pot is less damaging to this society overall, except for the laws which are destroying people's lives needlessly.

We all know this right?

I mean is there even any debate left in this dead horse?

Sadly somewhere a politician will see mileage in scaring the crap out of people with bullshit about cannabis.

Sadly somewhere a politician will see mileage in scaring the crap out of people with bullshit about cannabis.

decriminalization is on the ballot here. my son decided it would be a good idea to put a sign up in front of my house in support of it. i was so horrified i almost spilled the bong water. :eek:

seriously, i hope it passes; it's a bad allocation of resources prosecuting people for small amounts of pot; the drug war in general has been a spectacular failure, IMO.

Forum List

Back