U.S. Postal Service Announces Giant Ammo Purchase...

“The United States Postal Service intends to solicit proposals for assorted small arms ammunition,” the notice reads, which also mentioned a deadline of Feb. 10.

Has there been a response from the post office as to why they need this ammunition?

Sure. The nutters said its cuz communism is coming to a PO near you. You can bet that it has nothing at all to do with the FACT the USPS has always been armed and will likely always be armed. No, that can't be it.

Here is the link it: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportu...788683b&tab=core&tabmode=list&print_preview=1

Here is the PDF of the notice: https://www.fbo.gov/utils/view?id=ca4644d91fd4c31a8ac347c6ffaf5594

Paulitician says "U.S. Postal Service Announces Giant Ammo Purchase" but I don't see anywhere on that that indicates a quantity. Did I miss something? It seems to say nothing more than that United States Postal Service intends to solicit proposals for assorted small arms ammunition, where did "giant" come from? Is Paulitician just making shit up here?

USPS has a law enforcement arm with 1200 investigators and 1000 uniformed officers. They are sworn officers who carry firearms. Why exactly would we be surprised they need to buy ammo for these armed federal officers?

Danged pesky facts again.

My bet is that some will prefer blaming the president ............................ :cuckoo:

any amount is ridiculous for the agency which does not need any ammo.
They have federal officers that carry weapons and make arrests of criminals committing felonies, so yes they need ammo.

So again, how much ammo is USPS buying here to support your assertion that they are gov agency under orderrs buying it up to keep it out of private citizens' hands? Surely you know the amount if your pronounce it sufficient to serve that purpose, so how much is this solicitation for?

They have federal officers that carry weapons and make arrests of criminals committing felonies, so yes they need ammo.

So again, how much ammo is USPS buying here to support your assertion that they are gov agency under orderrs buying it up to keep it out of private citizens' hands? Surely you know the amount if your pronounce it sufficient to serve that purpose, so how much is this solicitation for?

pssst ... everytime vox is proven wrong, he/she/it disappears.

Never ever expect him/her/it to admit his/her/it's error.

The operative word is "giant". Maybe the president intends to hire ten thousand do-nothing postal workers and pretend they are real cops. Maybe the armed IRS army will merge with the postal cops.

The government has been trying to drive up the cost of ammo since the lying cocksucker in chief infested the office of president.

Let 'em.

Think about how cheap government surplus ammo is gonna be a few years.

Like gubmint cheese.

My luck, it'll all be 9 mike-mike. Which I refuse to own. They'll get you killed.

.45ACP for me (in a G36). All the way

You think they'll sell it? They'll probably pay to have it destroyed!

The government has been trying to drive up the cost of ammo since the lying cocksucker in chief infested the office of president.

Let 'em.

Like gubmint cheese.

My luck, it'll all be 9 mike-mike. Which I refuse to own. They'll get you killed.

It's still good to have a 9mm...if the shit does hit the fan,you can pick up extra ammo from the dead.
That and the wife can shoot it.

While she likes her Beretta 92 (and wants one of the .40 Glocks), my wife has no trouble shooting an M1911 (.45ACP), a S&W Model 29 (.44 Magnum), and a Ruger Super Redhawk (.454 Casull).

all the ammo they are buying is being bought to create shortage.

pssst ... everytime vox is proven wrong, he/she/it disappears.

Never ever expect him/her/it to admit his/her/it's error.

an ignorant dimwit which is not worthy of the bandwidth waste is craving for attention? :lol:

luddly, you are too stupid to be taken seriously and the "bronze age monk" which jumps in "thanks" of your whining post is even more ignorant.

so piss off, dear, I am not interested in handing you your ass again tonight :D

Let 'em.

Like gubmint cheese.

It's still good to have a 9mm...if the shit does hit the fan,you can pick up extra ammo from the dead.
That and the wife can shoot it.

While she likes her Beretta 92 (and wants one of the .40 Glocks), my wife has no trouble shooting an M1911 (.45ACP), a S&W Model 29 (.44 Magnum), and a Ruger Super Redhawk (.454 Casull).

While your point may be true. That doesnt invalidate my first one.
Same goes for the 5.56. Shit hits the fan 5.56 is everywhere.

The operative word by Paulitician is "giant" yet there is nothing to indicate any scale.

He just.... lied. As usual.

all the ammo they are buying is being bought to create shortage.
Lol so what that other poster said is spot-on, you've devolved to just plugging your ears and chanting nonsense despite having facts shoved down your throat.

I happen to believe in the existence of parallel universes. We who are alive in any given moment will experience the mass distinction of humanity. With the death of every human being, there is such an event. It occurs at the moment of each individual's death. My parents lived it, my brother lived it. We will all live it - the mass distinction of humanity.

This is our final vision at the moment the life force leaves our body.

And it is our final gift. A most beautiful moment of the process of dying.

There could be some serious shit brewing on the horizon, who knows.

Possibilities?

ACA riots?

Meteor impact?

Yellowstone?

Alien Zombie Invasion?

Competition from Fedex...

What the fuck do they need guns for? Spray some lead at a junkie trying to make off with some food stamps.

My apologies, but that smacks of serious paranoia.....

Must be a lot of hungry pissed off dogs. :( The republicans would want the mail man armed? Right???

hey the Democrats wanted us to be delivering Alcohol and Gold.......they wanted us to be the "undercover" cops in the neighborhoods looking for terrorists....without guns.....

Wait, what????????????? :eek:

yep its true ......our wonderful Congress,after 9/11 was trying to get the Carriers of the Nation to be the eyes and ears of the Country looking for anything that may be Subversive going on....that did not fly......a Dem congress man in the 90's wanted us to start delivering Alcohol....that never took hold.....we used to deliver Gold and Jewelry..... back in the 80's i had a jewelry shop on my route,i delivered a small Registered package to them,Ed the owner asked me if i wanted to see what i just delivered....it was a Diamond worth $25,000.00....i went back in and told my boss that that is pretty fucked up that they have us delivering shit like that.... our Union eventually got them to stop us delivering stuff like that, now they come in and pick up that kind of stuff themselves ......the current guys tell me that they were talking about them delivering Groceries....it gets better every time these people meet.....glad i got out....

Last edited:
There could be some serious shit brewing on the horizon, who knows.

Possibilities?

ACA riots?

Meteor impact?

Yellowstone?

Alien Zombie Invasion?

Competition from Fedex...

What the fuck do they need guns for? Spray some lead at a junkie trying to make off with some food stamps.

My apologies, but that smacks of serious paranoia.....

the PO hasnt delivered food stamps in at least 20 years....

Forum List

Back