Post deletion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no free speech here, no honor, no class and very little in the way of intelligence exhibited by the mods here.

Hello. Is it USMB policy to delete a member's reply to another member's thread and not notify the member his or her reply was deleted.

As is the case with a reply I posted to this discussion...

How Far Back In American History Are Blacks Allowed To Go Back?

Just curious.

Thanks. :)
It looks like that thread is no more, at least I can't find it.
Wow. It must have taken a serious turn for the worse since I left it. That happens in the Race forum sometimes. But usually they're just closed, not poofed. Musta got real bad.

Hello. Is it USMB policy to delete a member's reply to another member's thread and not notify the member his or her reply was deleted.

As is the case with a reply I posted to this discussion...

How Far Back In American History Are Blacks Allowed To Go Back?

Just curious.

Thanks. :)
I can't find the thread either but I can answer that question for you. They can go back in history to where the first African savages sold you into slavery for profit. I guess you could say that was the first African infrastructure.

There is no free speech here, no honor, no class and very little in the way of intelligence exhibited by the mods here.
I don't think that at all. I think they are just who they are. As far as free speech, well for really unrestricted speech check out Gab. But it's not all what it's cracked up to be because most people take free speech to the limit. It's like a totally unrestricted flame zone where literally anything goes.

I don't think that at all. I think they are just who they are. As far as free speech, well for really unrestricted speech check out Gab. But it's not all what it's cracked up to be because most people take free speech to the limit. It's like a totally unrestricted flame zone where literally anything goes.
I get banned here if the topic migrates away from the OP, like most discussions tend to do naturally. It's starting to feel like a board in a concentration camp. Hey, but since they're about to send me to the hole again... um... I mean ban me again, for whatever, I'll see you in a month. :biggrin:

Not all of them.
I've think I've been banned this year more than I've been not banned, I just came off of 2 consecutive month long bans just for being me. :biggrin:

I have been treated fairly by two different moderators, so I can't say they are all bad.

Not all of them.
I've think I've been banned this year more than I've been not banned, I just came off of 2 consecutive month long bans just for being me. :biggrin:

I have been treated fairly by two different moderators, so I can't say they are all bad.
You could say that seeing how we have free speech and all. ;)

Not all of them.

Willhafta and Meister like to fuck with me all the time. Maybe they have a mancrush on me. :biggrin:

Not all of them.

You could say that seeing how we have free speech and all. ;)
I see it as relative.

Black racists and their supporters have MORE free speech than those who do not support their racism.

Antisemites have MORE free speech than those who oppose it.

Islamist supporters have MORE free speech than those loyal to western culture.

Not all of them.

Willhafta and Meister like to fuck with me all the time. Maybe they have a mancrush on me. :biggrin:
They are two who certainly enjoy moderating, that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back