Post Debate Electoral Map Back To Likely Clinton Landslide--(In Real Polls People Vote Once!)

Of course you do. The question is why do you hate women?

It's obvious you won't or can't answer, but the psychology behind your comment is more telling than even the anger in your post.
yeah....cause anyone who would dislike Hillary must be hateful...I mean she is just so PERFECT!!!

Liberalism requires logic and reason be ignored and stupidity to reign free.

Hey moron, use of the word "bitch" is sufficient to call you a misogynist, and there is no reason nor logic in any of your posts. You are one of the hysterical haters, all emotion without a hint of rationality.
gipper and grizz are both hysterical whinies, yes. The post debate polls show just how very poorly did the Donald.
Make sure you vote for Johnson Jake. A vote for Johnson is a vote against Cankles. Good job Jake.
It's also a vote against dump.
Wrong.

As you well know, Jake is prog like you. He claims to vote Johnson. He would NEVER vote R, but he might vote D. So...his vote for his Johnson is a vote Hillary loses. Read my post above which links a good article on the subject.

NOT ONE Libertarian is going to vote for Johnson. He is clearly a prog and a dumb ass.

In real elections, the dead only get to vote once as well.

I wonder how Vince Foster if voting this year......Oh, yeah....silly Me.

yeah....cause anyone who would dislike Hillary must be hateful...I mean she is just so PERFECT!!!

Hey moron, use of the word "bitch" is sufficient to call you a misogynist, and there is no reason nor logic in any of your posts. You are one of the hysterical haters, all emotion without a hint of rationality.
gipper and grizz are both hysterical whinies, yes. The post debate polls show just how very poorly did the Donald.
Make sure you vote for Johnson Jake. A vote for Johnson is a vote against Cankles. Good job Jake.
Wrong.

As you well know, Jake is prog like you. He claims to vote Johnson. He would NEVER vote R, but he might vote D. So...his vote for his Johnson is a vote Hillary loses. Read my post above which links a good article on the subject.

NOT ONE Libertarian is going to vote for Johnson. He is clearly a prog and a dumb ass.
Major false declaration.
There is no way you could know how many libertarians will vote for any of the candidates.

I detest Trump but I loathe your bitch.

It's obvious you won't or can't answer, but the psychology behind your comment is more telling than even the anger in your post.

By some magical incantation were you created from the pages of a Steven King Novel ("IT") The same "IT" as in these movies: “It Lives!”, “It Lives Again”, “It Came From the Sea”, “It Came From Outer Space”.

In all seriousness, who are what made you into "IT"?

HRC will be a one-term president by death or retirement or impeachment.

I think Tim Kaine will have the lead by far for 2020.

The GOP: Kasich or Cruz or Rubio. There will be no alt right, far right crazy the next time.

Jake,

I think Hillary is going to be very successful... The conditions are ripe... Economy is looking good, ISIS are getting pretty much nailed in the ME, Clinton is a good close aisles operator...
Clintons don't like war, bad for economy... they will be looking to invest money at home(education and infrastructure) instead a black hole in ME...

There is also the Republican reaction if they loose... The Crazies will have to retreat for a while, the insane pressure on GOP politicians to ignore America and hate Dems might go away for a while... Work might actually get done...

Hillary is a bad campaigner but has been popular in Government, she is a safe pair of hands... A lot of Republican Business types loved Bill because he was good for business... Obama wasn't lying when he said that she is better prepared than nearly all her predecessors...

America is crying out for the insanity to stop, Clinton with Ryan is the closest they are going to get for 4 years....
If she can successfully reach across the aisle, good for her. I don't think she will be any more successful, Ted, at that than Obama.

Wrong.As you well know, Jake is prog like you. He claims to vote Johnson. He would NEVER vote R, but he might vote D. So...his vote for his Johnson is a vote Hillary loses. Read my post above which links a good article on the subject.NOT ONE Libertarian is going to vote for Johnson. He is clearly a prog and a dumb ass.
gipper continues bold assertions, no evidence, and stupidity. Since libertarians will not vote for Trump or Johnson, they will be, like gipper, voting for HRC.

Wrong.As you well know, Jake is prog like you. He claims to vote Johnson. He would NEVER vote R, but he might vote D. So...his vote for his Johnson is a vote Hillary loses. Read my post above which links a good article on the subject.NOT ONE Libertarian is going to vote for Johnson. He is clearly a prog and a dumb ass.
gipper continues bold assertions, no evidence, and stupidity. Since libertarians will not vote for Trump or Johnson, they will be, like gipper, voting for HRC.
I'm not sure all the Johnson votes are/were really libertarian. I suspect some, like mine, might have been gopers looking for anyone to vote for. According to the polls on Morning Joe, Trump actually gained more than Hillary from Johnson's (and Stein's less so) loses.

But the bottom line is that Trump is really more disgusting than Hillary to most voters.

But it takes an awfully optimistic look to see the dems taking the Senate. Possibly, Trump can put this back in play with a strong town hall.
The Dems will fall one vote short in the Senate. I think.

I'm not sure all the Johnson votes are/were really libertarian. I suspect some, like mine, might have been gopers looking for anyone to vote for. According to the polls on Morning Joe, Trump actually gained more than Hillary from Johnson's (and Stein's less so) loses.

But the bottom line is that Trump is really more disgusting than Hillary to most voters.

Johnson lost plenty of votes with his melt downs. At least he knows the theory of holes, and didn't whine in the manner of Palin about gotya questions.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

The graph appears to show Clinton gaining more than Trump in the last 3 weeks or so, from the Johnson/Stein slide.

Wrong.

Major false declaration.
There is no way you could know how many libertarians will vote for any of the candidates.
If you think REAL libertarians will vote for Jake's Johnson, you are dumber than you look.

Jake's Johnson is a prog and dumb one at that. Please vote for Jake's Johnson.

By some magical incantation were you created from the pages of a Steven King Novel ("IT") The same "IT" as in these movies: “It Lives!”, “It Lives Again”, “It Came From the Sea”, “It Came From Outer Space”.

In all seriousness, who are what made you into "IT"?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Something people need to remember is that Trump's record is in the private sector, so if he is planning to run for office based on his record--then that should be news item one. It is now becoming news item one since the new opposition is mostly a bunch of Democrats.

The Republican opposition apparently did find the half-dozen bankruptcies all entirely a stroke of genius(?). The Republican opposition apparently did find the billion dollar annual losses entirely: A stroke of genius(?)! The Republican opposition apparently does find the use of other people's charitable donations to essentially: Bribe Conservative organization leaders, and spread political points of view--all tax exempt.

Anything tax-exempt is a badge of honor at RNC- - -Anything at all!

Going forward(?), even with what did come up in the Republican debates(?!)--nothing out of usual GOP status-quo was found to be Deplorable. Toss in Pepe the Frog and GOP even celebrates the holidays with David Duke(?)!

That has to be thought the record on which they all want to run(?)! There is no office-holding record to offer any insight into what is thought GOP meaningful. Lincoln's people set the newly freed loose on everyone, without much to show for all their years of labor. Lincoln's people took away all the asset values on which much of the South relied. Eventually there would be even Herbert Hoover. It would be worse in the South. Then Hoover would ask the Quakers to solve the Great Depression(?). Then there would be Richard Nixon, who eventually resigned in disgrace.

The people need to know that their President is Not a Crook! Except at RNC, really it does not seem to be that way at all. So Haldeman's dad was a Southern California, new and used car dealer(?). Alarm bells never went off(?)! They still do not, with RNC business all outsourced to China. The new RNC even imports even construction level products, everywhere from overseas! That is not from Ohio, and Not From Pennsylvania, and not from West Virginia. . .and on and on.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Republican National Committee: Screwing people blind since 1861--taking away lives, liberties, property, and without much regard to Civil Liberties(?)! Amendment XIV had to come after Amendment XIII!. History will not say that there had been some kind of mistake(?)!)

Niggra ?
Bahahahaha!

Fetch me some watamelon boy.
Yawn. .. redneck .

You're a punk assed pussy.
I'm in Omaha punk......where are you and when are you coming?
Bahahahaha! A bible belt tough guy .
Let's review I'm neither a niggra, gay, a pussy or a kid.
If you've been that wrong in your judgment .
Making veiled ignorant threats might get you severely injured.

Omaha.
Hurt me boy.
Bring Jake, I'll shove him up your ass.
:lol:

Forum List

Back