Post Debate Electoral Map Back To Likely Clinton Landslide--(In Real Polls People Vote Once!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
From a low of 272 likely Clinton electoral votes in the Real Clear Politics Electoral College map pre-debate, just now the change is to 322. The Trump unfavorable gap is double the Clinton gap.. Trump's failure as a business firm owner, taxpayer, and lawful charity foundation--"entrepreneur"--are not yet in the national polls.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Race Changes

Trump sniffs a lot in debates he can't do well in. Likely that explains the university trying to mute the sound--so that the audience could hear the debate in the room.

Trump supporters have been able to learn to stuff the online polling ballot boxes--but so far lack the apparent funds to influence the opinion poll-takers(?)! If Clinton keeps ahead in just Nevada, the Senate swings to the blue side again, even.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Man busy wiping fingers clean on pants--probably not going to have too many coattails in the election! Even RNC--screwing people blind since 1861(?)--will not touch that! Maybe "Genius" will try to touch that(?)!)

It was going to be a landslide right from the gecko.

You can engage in wishful thinking all you want, but the whole time it was a long shot. Donald was a likely loser, and the demographics were always evidencing that fact.

Trump is a failure as business owner?

What are these people smoking? I can tell you that it's not a breath of reality.

What are these people smoking? I can tell you that it's not a breath of reality.
I'd say any asshole who loses 9 billion dollars in a, year is a fucking failure.

You are entirely wrong... if you are in a position where you have 9 billion a lose, you have already succeeded.

I'd say any asshole who loses 9 billion dollars in a, year is a fucking failure.

You are entirely wrong... if you are in a position where you have 9 billion a lose, you have already succeeded.
In delusional land maybe.
Oh yeah! that's your home town.

No, there won’t be a Clinton ‘landslide,’ but the state polling data and projections have been consistent with regard to a likely Clinton victory, somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 EC votes.

No, that's actually reality.

Too bad you aren't living in it!

Says the queen of Crapspiracy theorists.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/12299572
The large loss apparently relates to Trump’s sale, in 1995, of New York’s legendary Plaza Hotel to Saudi and Asian investors.

Trump acquired the hotel in 1988 for $400 million. He sold it in 1995 for $325 million

From a low of 272 likely Clinton electoral votes in the Real Clear Politics Electoral College map pre-debate, just now the change is to 322. The Trump unfavorable gap is double the Clinton gap.. Trump's failure as a business firm owner, taxpayer, and lawful charity foundation--"entrepreneur"--are not yet in the national polls.

Trump sniffs a lot in debates he can't do well in. Likely that explains the university trying to mute the sound--so that the audience could hear the debate in the room.

Trump supporters have been able to learn to stuff the online polling ballot boxes--but so far lack the apparent funds to influence the opinion poll-takers(?)! If Clinton keeps ahead in just Nevada, the Senate swings to the blue side again, even.

(Man busy wiping fingers clean on pants--probably not going to have too many coattails in the election! Even RNC--screwing people blind since 1861(?)--will not touch that! Maybe "Genius" will try to touch that(?)!)

How should we punish the few states that do go for Trump?

Cut off their cable for a month?

You can engage in wishful thinking all you want, but the whole time it was a long shot. Donald was a likely loser, and the demographics were always evidencing that fact.

That's the way to sound just like a Hillary butthole sucking douche bag.

How should we punish the few states that do go for Trump?

Cut off their cable for a month?
Cut of the hot water supply to their trailer parks, oh wait!

The large loss apparently relates to Trump’s sale, in 1995, of New York’s legendary Plaza Hotel to Saudi and Asian investors.

Trump acquired the hotel in 1988 for $400 million. He sold it in 1995 for $325 million

That's a loss of only $75 million, not $900 million.

Says the sphincter sucker extraordinaire.

Try reading the article , it has big words so you might need help.

That's not a loss at all, they used the hotel for all that time generating yuge profits.

It really is amusing to watch as these liberal regressive demonstrate that they know nothing about business.

Says the sphincter sucker extraordinaire.
I'm rubber! You're glue!

Forum List

Back