Post a Recent Photo of Yourself...It's that time again

Padisha, you've now made it hard for me NOT to yell at you! You look like my youngest son! :eek2:

-=d=- said:
Then you'd LOVE me... :D

That's just gross. Hair belongs on the head - not the back, shoulders, neck, etc. Blech! I outta ding ya for that.

Shattered said:
That's just gross. Hair belongs on the head - not the back, shoulders, neck, etc. Blech! I outta ding ya for that.

Actually a little chest hair is kind of sexy/manly

Bonnie said:
Actually a little chest hair is kind of sexy/manly

*Little* being the key word. A "light dusting" perhaps. Oh, and just a bit down below the belly button, too.. :halo:

Are we allowed to talk about this here??

okay ladies...here ya go....

:(

I feel pretty nervous..

Here you go - NO photo-editing...I don't have a scanner so I had to take a photo of another photo...

-=d=- said:
okay ladies...here ya go....

I feel pretty nervous..

Here you go - NO photo-editing...I don't have a scanner so I had to take a photo of another photo...

Nice chest..........Just wondering where that picutre was taken? Looks like jail...sort of..........J/K

Bonnie said:
Nice chest..........Just wondering where that picutre was taken? Looks like jail...sort of..........J/K

lol...I was 19...and in AIT - sorta like Basic Training in the army. I think I averaged 4 miles per day, running and sprinting...300? sit-ups...a few hundred push-ups.

hehe :)

-=d=- said:
lol...I was 19...and in AIT - sorta like Basic Training in the army. I think I averaged 4 miles per day, running and sprinting...300? sit-ups...a few hundred push-ups.

hehe :)

Well that explains the serious expression on your face.. :teeth:

Forum List

Back