Post a Rant!

Ok, I get that you are in a hurry and that's why you HAD to pull out in front of me. I too am in a hurry, I always try to get where I'm going in the shortest possible time, so i understand.

So why are you driving so fucking slow? You HAD to pull out in front of me, you couldn't wait for the bigger space, you had to go NOW. So why the fuck are you driving slower than a snail on valium?

I hate you.

On that same note... How about the assholes who gun it and pull out in front of you then immediately throw on their left turn signal forcing you to slam on your brakes and stop to wait for them to make a left hand turn... Yes... I hate them too.

When I have been sitting in my car on the FDR Drive waiting for 20 minutes or more to get on the Brooklyn Bridge and these ass clowns come along and go to the front of the line and just cut in.
They are usually BMW's or SUV's and I was going to hit the last guy that tried it.Good thing for him he
had to swerve at the last second or his SUV was gonna have a nice dent.

Braille-ADA-Restrooms-Sign-SE-1779-color.gif

Right me if I am wrong, but underneath the woman and man images it says "Restrooms" and not "phone booth", right?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

People who buy HUGE trucks or SUVs, and then can't drive them without instructions from Houston Control and at least two of those signal guys from the airport waving their lights. If you don't know how to drive a large vehicle, don't buy one! Get a nice Prius or something, so the rest of us don't have to put up with you.

people in little cars who can't frackin parallel park in a space big enough for a lincoln, thus, holding up traffic for minutes

All the problems of the world can be solved by Jesus. Even when he was a little baby, his mother told him, "You're the Son of God! Everyone has been waiting for you to come down to earth and do great things". And Jesus said, "Really? Me?"

Everybody but Joseph. Joseph was saying, "You better be the Son of God! And you better be the ONLY Son of God; do you hear what I'm sayin' honey?......HE just said HE was an angel and you two went into the garden?......Did HE have any ID?......That's the last time I take a job out of town!"

Forum List

Back