Post a Rant!

When I start a thread at 3:37pm and by 11:30am the next day no one's done diddly on it.

Welcome to my world.

It might just be that the problem is you are making an intelligent post. Rdean and Truthmatters always get dozens of responses to everything they post. Go for stupid. It seems to work better.

eusa_doh.gif

This is the time of year the garbage collectors start stacking the empty pails neatly instead of leaving them strewn about in hopes of a Christmas "bonus".

People who walk their dogs and don't pick up the poop really, really tick me off.

I carry a plastic bag with me. When my dog takes a shit, I bend over and make like I'm picking it up.

This way everybody's happy. The dog gets to take a shit, the nosey asshole thinks I'm picking it up, and I don't have to carry around a bag of shit with me.

So there!

The post office closing at 1:00 pm on a Saturday, when this is the busiest time of the year! :cuckoo:

When I go to the drive-thru and order a drink with no ice, that's what I mean...so don't give me that pissy look when I hand it back and you have to dump it.:rolleyes:

Why do you women ask us to help you, and then criticise is while we are helping you? You don't know how to do it but you KNOW without a doubt that we are doing it wrong.

Get it off your chests people.

I'll start:

If I have to go into the store to get my reciept then that kind of defeats the purpose of pay at the pump doesn't it???

Maybe you ought to get gas somewhere else. Every gas pump I've seen has a receipt printout. NJ is the exception though. Apparently politicians think New Jerseyites are too dumb to pump their own gas or maybe there is a strong gas jockey union.

Get it off your chests people.

I'll start:

If I have to go into the store to get my reciept then that kind of defeats the purpose of pay at the pump doesn't it???

Maybe you ought to get gas somewhere else. Every gas pump I've seen has a receipt printout. NJ is the exception though. Apparently politicians think New Jerseyites are too dumb to pump their own gas or maybe there is a strong gas jockey union.

Yeah, but it's aggravating when they don't keep the roll of paper filled, which then forces you after the fact to go in for your receipt.

When you ask a woman what she wants, she gives you that look like she expects you to be telepathic.

Now this is a rant, by my friend JJ LaGuardia

You know what's gross? The beach.

Not the coast -- that's a different matter, the Oregon or northern California coast, the coast of Maine, not that. The beach. Tanorexics laid out on towels 2 inches from each other, their body fats sizzling in the sun, kids screaming and yelling as they go in the waves, fat people eating French fries and chips and cheetos in the hot sun, bimbos with dyed hair wearing flip flops and rubbing baby oil on their bodies as last nights jizzload bubbles out of their beat up quims, dirty little families spreading trash in the sand, sand in ***** and asses and all over ballsacks, some kid eating sand and crying, stupid sandcastles, ugly disillusioned people drinking little colorful drinks with umbrellas in them and getting loaded under the hot sun, voyeurs, some guy crapping under a pier, etc. Nasty.

Ok, I get that you are in a hurry and that's why you HAD to pull out in front of me. I too am in a hurry, I always try to get where I'm going in the shortest possible time, so i understand.

So why are you driving so fucking slow? You HAD to pull out in front of me, you couldn't wait for the bigger space, you had to go NOW. So why the fuck are you driving slower than a snail on valium?

I hate you.

Forum List

Back