Post A Message to The Future Here.

Dear Future! please send all my lousy jokes back to year 2014. I want them back!

yes it was true that less than 50% of voters voted for a dumb assed tosser called Bush, who was made POTUS, to top that off yes the pule did lie about WMD's and he illegally invaded IRAQ.
I know, the Americans who voted for the turd were as thick as shit.

There will be much knashing of teeth and claims of how your gods have abandoned you fans of teams other than the Seattle Seahawks this fall and right through the last game in AZ this season.

You have been warned !!!

:lol:

71078_138053436248473_5455045_n.jpg

Oh wait.....:lol:

Seems like every time an old trash pile, I mean really old, like 1,000 years or more, gets found, a lot of people get excited and start carefully pulling the decayed bits and pieces apart calling the pieces 'artifacts' and putting the stuff in museums. Ass-u-me-ing you're reading this in the USMessageboard Documentation of The Last 1,000 Years Library of History, and ass-u-me-ing human nature remains interested in the past, I want you to know that this average Joe did not understand the Pet Rock either. Nor do I get the attraction of "texting".

I also want you to know that in spite of what you have probably read about living at the dawn of the 21st Century, I feel lucky to be alive now. The odds of an average Joe being born into a pretty nice life have been getting better and better up to now, in no small part due to the influence of the concept behind 'America', and I trust the trend has not changed. Ain't life cool?

Do most of you feel lucky yet?

Have you reached for the stars?​

Shame The Devil and tell the truth, sometime between December of 2010 and today I too became a 'texter'.

This fits though... I was also the last guy to give up his turntable in favor of a compact disc player.​

:beer: Still feeling Lucky at the dawn of the age of man...

Does The Universe Have a Purpose?

Beep…beep… beep…
Hello there kids! Yes, we were the ones fucking the place up so bad that you had to find a new home out there in the cold Universe.
Is there a lot of shit floating around on your new planet or you learned from our parasitic fuck ups?
P.S. I forgot to tell you that putting new subdivisions up and leave the old ones abandoned did not work out for our environment so well, actually it was a cluster-fuck, that's why you are there wherever you are. So don't do it.
End of message… beep… beep.. beep

posted Jun 28, 2014

There will be much knashing of teeth and claims of how your gods have abandoned you fans of teams other than the Seattle Seahawks this fall and right through the last game in AZ this season.

You have been warned !!!

:lol: we shall see...

posted Jun 28, 2014

You have been warned !!!

Well.......... I was correct so far....HHHMMMMmmmmmm.............

Think about it!

posted Jun 28, 2014

You have been warned !!!

Well.......... I was correct so far....HHHMMMMmmmmmm.............

Think about it!

yes you were, so far... why so defensive? :lol:

Why...why... Who's to say why?

It's enough just to know...to believe in what you know... To say it out loud... with conviction.

The lesson...is the message. The why is because I can.

No need for defensiveness. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back